Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer (21808 Views)

You Are A Dev ? You Need Some Money ? Check In (New SURVEY ) / Microsoft To Cut 11,000 Jobs In Mass Layoff / How Much Do You Charge For Your Mobile App creation I need some app developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Temmylee01(m): 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
clockwisereport:

Which card do you use?
Verve
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Magnoliaa(f): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Slynation:
At the bolded, Yes I know them... 
Especially those ones in ABJ forming feministic tigers on NL when Indeed they are very submissive like a German shepherd...

You're not making any sense.

At the end, you two and the rest of you all are birds of a feather.

If I get your time ehh, your Kingred must invite and settle me with one live cow, 5 male kolanuts, 3 crates of Budweiser and 2 Virgins... 

Oh. So I haven't pushed you yet enough? What exactly do I need to do for you to get to this stage?

See you in another lifetime, ediot.

And make sure to have improved on your English when we meet then.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by DeOTR: 11:20am On Nov 06, 2022
Temmylee01:
planning on becoming data sciencetist
That's cool. Python and R are the most popular languages used for data science.
It's difficult buying online courses with Naira debit cards now with the new CBN policy. Unless you have a way around, you start learning from YouTube (if you're not doing so yet). Though I'm not working with python professionally, but I'll rate my self above 60%, and everything I know in python I learned them on YouTube
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Temmylee01(m): 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
DeOTR:

That's cool. Python and R are the most popular languages used for data science.
It's difficult buying online courses with Naira debit cards now with the new CBN policy. Unless you have a way around, you start learning from YouTube (if you're not doing so yet). Though I'm not working with python professionally, but I'll rate my self above 60%, and everything I know in python I learned them on YouTube
thanks bro
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
ariesbull:

Most tines computers take over the job... If I have a bank that have 20 tellers and I lay off 10,i will deploy self control over banking machines that will do deposit and withdrawals and transfers... Leaving the remaining 20 to do check and other banks

IT is talking over jobs oga

Ok... but your last statement

I believe u meant Artificial intelligence not IT
Re: Twitter Layoff: This Is Why You Need Some Side Hustles As A Developer by ariesbull: 1:10am On Nov 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Ok... but your last statement

I believe u meant Artificial intelligence not IT
AI is part of IT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kotlin For Android Developers By Antonio Leiva" Ebook(pdf). / Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) / Differences between Software engineering and Computer science.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.