Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors (11126 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by AnonPoet: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2022

MyCredit Investments Limited, (“FairMoney” or “the Company”) today announced the redemption of N3.7 Billion in aggregate principal amount of its 18% Series II Private Notes (the “Notes”) that fell due on November 03, 2022, to various reputable institutional & HNI investors.
The private note is the second tranche under the company’s N10 Billion Private Note Programme that was launched after a successful Series 1 Private Notes Issuance.

FairMoney Nigeria has continued to build confidence in the investing community through the development of innovative and attractive instruments thereby building a robust funding base in Nigeria. The Company has a strong track record of meeting its financial obligations to its varied investors. The funding base has helped the Company to responsibly grow its loan portfolio to retail consumers, working professionals, and digital natives as the company continues to improve access to finance to the underserved. FairMoney has a vision of building the financial home for the next 2 billion underbanked in emerging markets.

Commenting on this, Henry Obiekea; Managing Director, FairMoney Nigeria, affirmed that the redemption of the notes reflects FairMoney’s resilient business model and ability to ensure optimal performance and sustainable returns to its stakeholders and partners.

Henry further stated that FairMoney is building strong access to the Nigeria Capital Markets to deepen its funding pool. To this end, the company plans to launch a public debt note.

Laurin Hainy, Co-Founder and CEO FairMoney Group said, we are one step closer towards achieving our vision of improving financial access to the underserved with a professional management team, a resilient business framework, and the right funding mix. The Group will continue to focus on these levers to drive growth and service excellence.

Beneficial holders with any questions about the redemption should contact investorrelations@fairmoney.io or their respective brokerage firm or financial institution.

ABOUT FAIRMONEY

FairMoney is a mobile bank for emerging markets and provides financial services in Nigeria. The company is focused on serving underserved consumers in large emerging markets.

FairMoney is a full-service digital bank and currently the #1 digital lender in Nigeria.

The company offers a range of digital financial products including, investments, savings, payments, and cards. The company additionally offers near-instant digital loans 24/7 directly via its mobile app. The digital lending product offering covers loans in tenor from 15-days to 24 months to MSMEs and consumers. The end-to-end application to loan offer process takes 5 minutes and is fully digital with no physical touchpoints. Of the company’s over 6 million digital bank users, 3 million are unique bank account holders. The company aspires for its customers to have a wholesome banking experience from P2P transfers and lending to debit cards, current accounts, investment products amongst other products.

Additional information can be found on the company’s website at www.fairmoney.io
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/mycredit-investments-announces-repayment-of-n3-7-billion-to-private-note-investors/%3famp

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by nairalee(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2022
This is a good development

Good loan systems are very good for any developing societies

10 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Houseofglam7(f): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2022
undecided
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by everythinggirly(f): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2022
Nice one. But where una dey see these money?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by atobs4real(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Wow that's a huge one
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Triangles1(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2022
The way they mention money this days can make somebody faint.

15 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Nairalandar: 6:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Fear money

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by JoeNL22(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Seek Ye PETER OBI & Nothing Great shall be Subtracted Frm U.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by fablyfabulous(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Ftc
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by datola: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Why are they celebrating... Are they supposed to abscond with the money

12 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Nobody: 6:38am On Nov 05, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by MrNice04(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2022
it now Tinubu and APC that has been in power for 7yrs can, anyone that falls for APC foolishne.ss this time is a confirmed mutula, if you aren't getting financial gains from APC and if you're not a tribalist or Muslim supremacist there's no single reason to vote APC

Atiku is coming

3 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Johndevmark: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2022
profit from their loan business

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Henix(m): 6:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Profit from loan shark business. Imagine charging someone up to 70% interest rate for 6 months spread loan

16 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by jimetagambo: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2022
Online loan bank.
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Their interest rate now is out of this world grin

One would think it will get cheaper as they get bigger

6 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by emmanuelbrown26: 6:45am On Nov 05, 2022
I could remember few years back, all these loan sharks are not rampant, but bcs of APC hardship, loan sharks hv taken over in d financial system. APC taught people how to borrow and keep borrowing to survive. On weekly bases I do receive SMS from different loan company that one Mr. Or Mrs. Adetutu or Bola collected loan and has refused to pay back and I hv never come across such name or picture before.
D embarrassment is outta of dis world, they will even tag some scammer which I don't know such people.
Right now, some useless idiots are still mentioning APC and it's flag bearer to contest again after what they hv done to Nigerians and d economy. Some idiots are even supporting d loan APC govt borrowed without any prove to show what they hv done with d said borrowed money. People that hv never managed a business before all those that hv failed in their businesses.
D little humanity in me died few years ago, if anybody wey wan commit suicide bcs of hardship, I go help that person to join his ancestors.
Just imagine human being wey wan contest election when we hv able human beings na baba quarter to go wan contest

8 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Cutehector(m): 6:47am On Nov 05, 2022
Good one
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by inoki247: 6:50am On Nov 05, 2022
This Fairmoney people just get blood for eyes dem no dey fear God....

I no know where dem dey see dere rate from imagine dem say dem wan borrow 1m for a year use am return 2m which kain loan be that.....

is that not rebranded slave trade.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by naijapips04: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Henix:
Profit from loan shark business. Imagine charging someone up to 70% interest rate for 6 months spread loan

It's way more than that.

2 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by bestman09(m): 7:05am On Nov 05, 2022
This should not be news. They borrowed from people and made profit on it. Why should it be news that they are paying back.

I actually thought it's a Ponzi group paying back people's money that they swallowed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Discountsempai: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Henix:

It is because they offer loans without collateral.

That is why their interest is so high.

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by MikeMicheal(m): 7:14am On Nov 05, 2022
ok
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Discountsempai: 7:16am On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:

I no know where dem dey see dere rate from imagine dem say dem wan borrow 1m for a year use am return 2m which kain loan be that.....

When you are offering loans without collateral....your rates need to be high to cover the heightened risk.

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Bluntemperor: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2022
everythinggirly:
Nice one. But where una dey see these money?

Or : What is the Lending Rate on Money Borrowed From this Digital Banking?
You will be shocked,as high as the Roofing Top, unless they are trading on Foreign Currencies! Everything is in the shadow!
Although,the Challenges of businesses in Nigeria is killi- no Light,no Roads,no Railways,no Infrastructures- every businesman is a Local Government,providing their own thing in order to survive but that is not enough to exploit Nigerians Population,which is a better advantage for Business Owners for breakthroughs- Nigeria is the Market!
The Masses needs to know,as many of these Banks are just glamorous on the surfaces,yet very terrible to assist the Public Population in their Businesses!
Lending is the major Sources of Banking businesses and when your Interest rates are high,the Debts in your records or Debt Portfolios are mostly high ,even where those who borrowed have repaid the Principal, the High Interest Rates keep the borrowers down and it goes on and on until they becomes bad debts in most Banks books!
So,we want to know from all these New Digital Banks- what are your interest rates?
Also,any double - digits - Interest Rates to Nigerians is a killer to the Business, unless we are deceiving ourselves! The govt and Financially Institutions know this as a bad arrangements for Nigeria economy to Grow but are non-challant !
So,the Masses are poor,we remained Poor and so the economy is poor!
Truth has no further Investigation!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Illegal1(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=everythinggirly post=118133868]Nice one. But where una dey see these money?[/quote]

same question i asked a guy yesterday inside eco bank...

i jst dey line dey wait for my turn,make i withdraw my last 6k,wen dis guy came in with 2 bags of money....

i no knw wen i open mouth ask am"bros abeg were una take dey see dis money?

2 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Af0nja: 7:42am On Nov 05, 2022
Fairmoney is one of the best and most convenient loan apps out there, just that they have outrageous interest rates.

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by yomalex(m): 7:43am On Nov 05, 2022
Okay
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Neduzze5(m): 7:44am On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:

2M to get back 4.5 million in a year. Real thieves.

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by inoki247: 7:48am On Nov 05, 2022
Neduzze5:

2M to get back 4.5 million in a year. Real thieves.

My limit too is like 2m buh as I see the 1m interest rate i just ran back to my Bank overdraft at least doz one still dey du me well...

And the worst part if you've like some huge money with u and u feel like you want to keep it with them....

if u see what dey pay as intrest on ur money u will fear God after ripping people taking loan u no fit pay people investing well....

Imagine make 10m no fit guarantee you 100k monthly as an investor in dere app undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Whois(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Their interest on loans isn't fair. Run o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Nigerians Abroad Remitted N9trn In 2018, Highest In 13 Years / The Most Valuable Thing That Five Naira Can Buy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.