Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors (11125 Views)

₦‎3.7 Million 'Dissappears' From Customer's Account In Ecobank / Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Akunatakasi(m): 8:13am On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:

My limit too is like 2m buh as I see the 1m interest rate i just ran back to my Bank overdraft at least doz one still dey du me well...

And the worst part if you've like some huge money with u and u feel like you want to keep it with them....

if u see what dey pay as intrest on ur money u will fear God after ripping people taking loan u no fit pay people investing well....

Imagine make 10m no fit guarantee you 100k monthly as an investor in dere app undecided undecided

10mil no fit even give you 50k self... This guy's are thieves.. even if you put that 10mil for fixed deposit. .e still no go give you 100k monthly as interest

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by imagrg(m): 8:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Atiku and APC are one and the same instruments of ethnic domination and oppression.
Know this and have a better, United Nigeria!
MrNice04:
it now Tinubu and APC that has been in power for 7yrs can, anyone that falls for APC foolishne.ss this time is a confirmed mutula, if you aren't getting financial gains from APC and if you're not a tribalist or Muslim supremacist there's no single reason to vote APC

Atiku is coming
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Curious345: 8:28am On Nov 05, 2022
The ad is worth it. I have just downloaded the Fairmoney app
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by twosquare(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2022
A good source of advertisement and awareness. Some will want to join after hearing this.
datola:
Why are they celebrating... Are they supposed to abscond with the money

1 Like

Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by chuksPraise50(m): 8:54am On Nov 05, 2022
Since I know this people my eyes dey see shege embarassed
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by nedekid: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2022
Ddworld:

In a sane clime. All these guys would have been behind bars.
Why?
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by techWriter1: 9:17am On Nov 05, 2022
The thing they hint money this days can make somebody faint
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by nedekid: 9:19am On Nov 05, 2022
Henix:
Profit from loan shark business. Imagine charging someone up to 70% interest rate for 6 months spread loan
You have option not to take the money.
If they see people are not taking their loans because of high interest rates, they will be forced to reduce the rate or close shop.
But do not complain about their rates should you decide to collect it. Take loans from family and friends interest free.
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Lexit: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:
This Fairmoney people just get blood for eyes dem no dey fear God....

I no know where dem dey see dere rate from imagine dem say dem wan borrow 1m for a year use am return 2m which kain loan be that.....

is that not rebranded slave trade.....
I believe they are not forcing you to take the loan!
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by inoki247: 9:30am On Nov 05, 2022
Lexit:

I believe they are not forcing you to take the loan!

And did I tell you I'm been forced or I don't av right to say my view so far my bank Overdraft is derr that's enough for me....

Buh u giving out outrageous loan intrest you should be able to also pay me outrageous intrest if I'm to invest my money with ur platform...

You can't be ripping people and expect me the investor to be taking crumb....
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Neduzze5(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:

My limit too is like 2m buh as I see the 1m interest rate i just ran back to my Bank overdraft at least doz one still dey du me well...

And the worst part if you've like some huge money with u and u feel like you want to keep it with them....

if u see what dey pay as intrest on ur money u will fear God after ripping people taking loan u no fit pay people investing well....

Imagine make 10m no fit guarantee you 100k monthly as an investor in dere app undecided undecided

That's usually the problem with them. They take a lot in the form of interest, but give back little or nothing to those that save with them.

Meanwhile, their operating costs are not as much as the commercial banks who have hundreds of branches across the country.

Which bank do you get overdrafts from??
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by inoki247: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Neduzze5:

That's usually the problem with them. They take a lot in the form of interest, but give back little or nothing to those that save with them.

Meanwhile, their operating costs are not as much as the commercial banks who have hundreds of branches across the country.

Which bank do you get overdrafts from??

Access bank gives Overdraft even if isn't a salary account so far you run the account so well....

And the interest isn't killing...
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Neduzze5(m): 11:12am On Nov 05, 2022
inoki247:

Access bank gives Overdraft even if isn't a salary account so far you run the account so well....

And the interest isn't killing...

Yeah, but the amounts to individual accounts are pretty low. Below 500k
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Moniya4Real(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Their greatest undoing is restricting their app to google playstore. Imagine not being able to use Almighty Fairmoney on the AppStore for IPhone users
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
nedekid:

Why?

They are working against economy development through their operation.

Their interest on loan is unheard of. More than 100% pa in most cases. No economy will develop with such inhumane interest on loan.

If the Nigerian government is doing nothing, Nigerians should make sure they take such loan and never pay back. If they can't get their money back, they will much likely fold up.

You might be one of their loyalist, I don't care. Everybody in the world knows most small businesses survives through soft loans which directly opposite to what they do. They are loan sharks which is considered illegal. Any Nigerian paying back their loan is just fooling themselves because it can never be sustainable.

Thank you
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by Ijb11: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Really
Re: Mycredit Investments Announces Repayment Of ₦‎3.7 Billion To Private Investors by nedekid: 3:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ddworld:

They are working against economy development through their operation.

Their interest on loan is unheard of. More than 100% pa in most cases. No economy will develop with such inhumane interest on loan.

If the Nigerian government is doing nothing, Nigerians should make sure they take such loan and never pay back. If they can't get their money back, they will much likely fold up.

You might be one of their loyalist, I don't care. Everybody in the world knows most small businesses survives through soft loans which directly opposite to what they do. They are loan sharks which is considered illegal. Any Nigerian paying back their loan is just fooling themselves because it can never be sustainable.

Thank you
If interest rates on their loans are high, you feel the best solution is to take the money and not pay back so they will fold up and that will help the economy?
I think that is what is called "theft", stealing. Who ever does that is simply a criminal.
I thought rather if you feel the interest rate is high, the gentlemans thing to do is to walk away. Don't take their loans, and if nobody takes the loans the company either reduces it or chooses to fold up.
Once you take your hand, spend your data, download their app, see the offer, then click on the accept bottom without anyone holding a gun to your head, you must keep to the agreement and pay when due.
What if they decide to make things difficult by making sure you provide some sort of collateral 10 times the value of what you collect eg you want 10k you have to drop of your TV worth 100k at an approved collateral receiver. Will you then be talking of collecting money and then complaining interest rate is high when it is time to pay?
Anyway the alternative is to take loans from family and friends or go apply to your regular bank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Importers Game Contest / Challenge -seaon 1 - N135,000 to be won / Nigerians Abroad Remitted N9trn In 2018, Highest In 13 Years / The Most Valuable Thing That Five Naira Can Buy?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.