Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar (52682 Views)

Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by obi4eze(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
Na wa o!
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by owobokiri(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
They should have inserted a hot rod there..
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by etrange: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Imagine the people claiming to be homophobic.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/gay-man-hunted-gang-raped-28410288
mad people everywhere. I even heard Emilokan is Gay....Lol the reason he uses pampers
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Angelfrost(m): 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Qatar again... Just look at the nation hosting the World cup!

Imagine hypocritical gay men raping another gay person.

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by fredoooooo: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gay propaganda everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by etrange: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Since you said you want men, we gave you men.

And this is why you rape women too, right? The kind of things y'all support are just mind-blowing.

6 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Karlovych: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
The Qatar police must be the same ones that gave this man leaky buttocks

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by GodHatesJews: 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
You can't rape button gays.

They like getting train rammed by several men.

I bet the faggin was only mad he didn't get paid, had a fine imposed on his flaming ass, jailed ad deported.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Waywardson6: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
HYPOCRITES. Rapists, raped him first, then humiliated & sent him back to his country. The most homophobic societies or countries seem to have the highest number of closested bisexual men. Just the obvious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by byteem: 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Musty112:
Spin the narrative in whatever media circus way you deem fit, qatar will not accede to your sickness and the world cup will still hold over there.

Dont mind those sick bastards .. they should gay their gay and not try to impose it on us..

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by cooooooks(m): 10:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Rape is always evil.
VeryWickedMan:

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Farid24224(m): 10:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Wicked man grin
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Graceunlimitedd(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided
you said it all boss.
you perfectly nailed it with the right tenses.
i hope the Notorious gay man on this forum flamemignon sees this, however his case remains irredeemable.
cc advanceDNA

5 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Cromagnon: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
so all women should be raped since they want men?
Talk with sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
chigoziri2403:
The policemen raped him?

really?....kaiiiiii...hope he use cooooondumm!!!! (no oofeinse) smiley
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
This means that the Qatari police are also gay since they raped him.. grin grin grin

Only a gay man can rape his fellow man... They should be arrested too.
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/gay-man-hunted-gang-raped-28410288

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Tvoice: 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Anus enlargement, hehehe, u nor need doctor to do dat operation for you, mad pipo everywhere.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by meobizy(f): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
The policemen are in the closet like many bigoted Nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by iLegendd(m): 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
ogbiwa:

A gay man who was living in Qatar has claimed he was lured to an hotel room where he was gang-raped by law enforcement officers.

All these people that always say an hotel, please, go get a refund from your school. You should've given me your school fees to invest in crypto. Wasted money!

Some of them are even journalists or bloggers. Mtcheew.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by spinna: 10:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fycking pervert cops
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by godofuck231: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fire in the hole

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by treatise: 10:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided
It's a form mental disorder, prayer as well as structured therapy could help them. They are truly confused and not happy.

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by grandstar(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, 60% of guys in my school are gays, you can't help but avoid them. and mostly those guys are mostly the word beauty, blue eye cute face. fu*k what a life

What school, what country?

Gay population is about 2-3% of the general population.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Mercury12(m): 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Away from here filthy abominable. You and the police officers should be thrown to the vultures
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by ZombieSlayer1: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Uhhh.....
A simple swipe over the internet would've curbed your ignorance but let me do the needful, homosexuality is present in different animal species where homophobia is present in only one which are humans
Animals don't see it in the same way humans do. They're not doing it for sexual satisfaction so stop trying to twist the nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by masseratti: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
You see those Arabs ehh.. Most are all fucking gays, but they pretend they are not..

They have the believe that as long as your not the bottom(Receiver) then your not gay..

Especially the Saudi and Emirati men.
Na only people who leaves among them knows how hypocritical they are..
True a lot of Philippines men are feminine and girly in nature especially those that work in those spa facilities.
If you see where Arab men are trooping into those places eh just to get massages from their fellow men eh you'll shudder.
And yet they'll come out pretending na them. Holy pass..
Tufia.
am not buying this man's story at all Qatari men are not in the Police squad... But if the police had sex with him.. Are they not also guilty of the same crime?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Sammy5413(m): 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
For you shall receive in surplus that which your heart longs for
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Ready100: 10:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, 60% of guys in my school are gays, you can't help but avoid them. and mostly those guys are mostly the word beauty, blue eye cute face. fu*k what a life

How are you doing dude ?
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by tollyboy5(m): 11:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chloraseptic:
That was how one girl was feeling so sexually safe with me because she thought I was gay with the way I'm very good looking and lanking. You know that kind of safety a yam gets when left in the same place with a dog.

Until one fateful Sunday when I bleeped the nonsense out of her brains. She still can't get enough of me even after 3 months. I'm thinking of upgrading her to a proper girlfriend.
Lol give her the chances.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by coolhumble(m): 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Uhhh.....
A simple swipe over the internet would've curbed your ignorance but let me do the needful, homosexuality is present in different animal species where homophobia is present in only one which are humans

Ori e buru

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.