Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar (52691 Views)

Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by DJInfluence: 7:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Height of paradox. Were the men who raped him also not gay then?
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by lapazi(m): 8:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

How the black man is still leaving under the shackles of white supremacy, SMH. Everything you mentioned is why men grow up to be robots without feelings,I assume you shame men who cry to,what else.....you shame men who wear bright colors or pink,etc? Later y'all say toxic masculinity doesn't exist,if everything you wrote is your version of masculinity,good for you but don't force that on other men or shame them for it, that's when it becomes toxic

You be gay abi you no be gay?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Kavod: 8:14am On Nov 07, 2022
Davidf555:

No one here can reason rationally. It's best to keep to oneself.
Love and hugs
If you father was gay, you would not have existed SO shatap... Love and hugs kee you der. When you see a soak away pit filled with shait, just burst a hole and keep sticking your your weeny peeny back and forth. Mr rationale
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by bdon123(m): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Wait? Are you saying that to shame me? You do realize it's 2022 right?
Nope not shame u...jst to alert everyone of ur status.No offence
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by TumblrGyal(f): 8:44am On Nov 07, 2022
End times
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Revolva(m): 8:57am On Nov 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below

True hug can be accepted , but not too intimate for long ..but not at every time men should hug each other ...

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by irunoko(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided

If you have an upcoming building project or want to modernize an existing one, contact me for top class Architectural designs and construction, and in good faith, we'll first design a sample plan for your project for FREE.
Contact is in my signature below
but women hug each other (I mean close body hug),peck each other, hold each others breasts and dance with each other with body contact.i.e holding each other's waist etc without any irritation , lesbian tentencies or disgust so why can't men do same without making it look like homo vibes etc

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Hassanmaye(m): 9:15am On Nov 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Since you said you want men, we gave you men.
Hahahahhahah
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Hassanmaye(m): 9:16am On Nov 07, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, 60% of guys in my school are gays, you can't help but avoid them. and mostly those guys are mostly the word beauty, blue eye cute face. fu*k what a life
Which school is that?
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by irunoko(m): 9:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Chloraseptic:
That was how one girl was feeling so sexually safe with me because she thought I was gay with the way I'm very good looking and lanking. You know that kind of safety a yam gets when left in the same place with a dog.

Until one fateful Sunday when I bleeped the nonsense out of her brains. She still can't get enough of me even after 3 months. I'm thinking of upgrading her to a proper girlfriend.
so you intentionally made her feel secure and trust you so you can rape her?

If yes is your answer I put it to you that you're a manipulator, sociopath and rapist.its your type who give women the impression that all men are potential rapist given the right environment and Time

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Hassanmaye(m): 9:19am On Nov 07, 2022
Alamkir:
Lies....... All this lies because Qatar is about to host world Cup and because they law dnt support gay
Wow what a sensible comment
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Hassanmaye(m): 9:20am On Nov 07, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
You see those Arabs ehh.. Most are all fucking gays, but they pretend they are not..

They have the believe that as long as your not the bottom(Receiver) then your not gay..

Especially the Saudi and Emirati men.
Na only people who leaves among them knows how hypocritical they are..
True a lot of Philippines men are feminine and girly in nature especially those that work in those spa facilities.
If you see where Arab men are trooping into those places eh just to get massages from their fellow men eh you'll shudder.
And yet they'll come out pretending na them. Holy pass..
Tufia.
Evidence please??
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by jeff1607(m): 9:32am On Nov 07, 2022
Londonderry:

Satan has altered some peoples DNA and they are doing what even animals cannot not do.

Satan has no power over reproduction this is what he envies the most, animals too do themselves, it is abnormal but they do
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by glozyyy(m): 9:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Even in this tread there are alot of gays here
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Truthfulguy10: 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Since you said you want men, we gave you men.
grin grin grin
Very Wicked men grin
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by InfinityFabric: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Umbrateeth04:
You are the stupid ignoramus here
You better dont complain when white supremacy and racism smack their horror fingers on you black folks
If you can trace back deep in the nighteenth century where blacks were lynched and killed for looking at a white in a particular way
Or when white thinks it was a mental illness for black slaves to escape from their masters cage.
You're still yet to explain how gayism and white supremacy correlates, other than the fact that you're being programmed to become gays by the same white you complained about.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by emmnprince(m): 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

How the black man is still leaving under the shackles of white supremacy, SMH. Everything you mentioned is why men grow up to be robots without feelings,I assume you shame men who cry to,what else.....you shame men who wear bright colors or pink,etc? Later y'all say toxic masculinity doesn't exist,if everything you wrote is your version of masculinity,good for you but don't force that on other men or shame them for it, that's when it becomes toxic

Is it a natural thing for a man to look at his fellow man and start to lust after him? Does it make sense at all?

What is wrong is wrong! Nature even says it all. A man for a woman, not a man for a man, and a woman for a woman, doing disgusting things together!
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 10:09am On Nov 07, 2022
CheapHomes1:

thats great. pls explain the structure of the male sex organ and how it is used during gay sex
We meet again and knowing you,this will obviously be a copy and paste banter so I'll pass. The internet is free though

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 10:11am On Nov 07, 2022
InfinityFabric:

Guy, stop watching CNN and MSNBC. While at it unsubscribe from r/politics.
Because at this point, you might as well transition before the end of the year.

Ignoramus says white supremacy then goes on to preach pure White American Leftist ideology. So much for thinking for yourself.

Funny, because I don't even watch any of them but how about you lay from fox news too and wait, white American leftist grin grin grin? I wonder about the peeps who are against BLM,nice try though
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2022
ConfidentialDoc:

Hmm.... really what happened ?
I was teenager then and it was some sort of conversion therapy where I was drugged chained to the bed whike my father watched as four women who were hookers had their way with me,it thought it will cure me of homosexuality,too bad it made my attraction to women even less
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 10:13am On Nov 07, 2022
lapazi:

You be gay abi you no be gay?
No labels,I love all
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2022
bdon123:

Nope not shame u...jst to alert everyone of ur status.No offence
Because sexuality is now a status?
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2022
emmnprince:

Is it a natural thing for a man to look at his fellow man and start to lust after him? Does it make sense at all?

What is wrong is wrong! Nature even says it all. A man for a woman, not a man for a man, and a woman for a woman, doing disgusting things together!
Anomalies exist in nature and they are natural,you do realize back in the day, being a black man was against nature? besides you are the last person I will take any advice about nature from when there are those in the field who've the work and research

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by xynerise: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2022
iLegendd:

All these people that always say an hotel, please, go get a refund from your school. You should've given me your school fees to invest in crypto. Wasted money!

Some of them are even journalists or bloggers. Mtcheew.
It has to do with the H factor among Yoruba folks.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by VULCAN(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2022
The bolded part is a brilliant observation

InfinityFabric:

Guy, stop watching CNN and MSNBC. While at it unsubscribe from r/politics.
Because at this point, you might as well transition before the end of the year.

Ignoramus says white supremacy then goes on to preach pure White American Leftist ideology. So much for thinking for yourself.

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by VULCAN(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2022
His last paragraph was very deep.

I suspect that's why you couldn't understand it.

Your response to his post was so off point that it will take too much effort to redirect you, so I won't even bother

Umbrateeth04:
You are the stupid ignoramus here
You better dont complain when white supremacy and racism smack their horror fingers on you black folks
If you can trace back deep in the nighteenth century where blacks were lynched and killed for looking at a white in a particular way
Or when white thinks it was a mental illness for black slaves to escape from their masters cage.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by VULCAN(m): 10:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Most people lack comprehension ability and that's why their posts are so off point.

The guy was actually very correct.

Yam does not feel safe with a goat because yam knows that goat is going to eat it.

So his usage of dog was actually sensible

Who knows whether you will accept this or keep arguing blindly?

Greenfaces:

It's yam and goat. Not yam and dog. Atleast we know who the yam was between you and her. Remaining the goat
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by emmnprince(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Anomalies exist in nature and they are natural,you do realize back in the day, being a black man was against nature? besides you are the last person I will take any advice about nature from when there are those in the field who've the work and research

Ok. Freedom of speech and expression is allowed. But such lifestyle is morally wrong anyhow you want to look it. Upright and right-thinking people won't even think, let alone consider this a lifestyle.

If not for man's quest for unrestrained pleasure and inventions to gratify it, and which has made him have a depraved mind, you and I won't have talked about this.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by ConfidentialDoc: 3:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I was teenager then and it was some sort of conversion therapy where I was drugged chained to the bed whike my father watched as four women who were hookers had their way with me,it thought it will cure me of homosexuality,too bad it made my attraction to women even less

OMG !!!
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by CheapHomes1: 4:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

We meet again and knowing you,this will obviously be a copy and paste banter so I'll pass. The internet is free though

It's on the internet that I made my request to you, isn't it? pls explain the structure of the male sex organ and how it is used during gay sex
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
emmnprince:

Ok. Freedom of speech and expression is allowed. But such lifestyle is morally wrong anyhow you want to look it. Upright and right-thinking people won't even think, let alone consider this a lifestyle.

If not for man's quest for unrestrained pleasure and inventions to gratify it, and which has made him have a depraved mind, you and I won't have talked about this.
Morality is a biased concept that evolves with time and homosexuality isn't a lifestyle, that's where the hate y'all have for it stems from

Moreover, homosexuality has existed since time immemorial before the advent of religion and the west

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin / Hamas Announces It Will Begin Executing Hostages On Live Broadcasts / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.