Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar (52740 Views)

Otoniel: Colombian Drug Kingpin And Gang Leader Extradited To The US / The Taliban Will Enjoy Killing Us': Gay Man Trapped In Afghanistan (Pix) / Albinos In Tanzania Are Being Hunted For Their Limbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by ednut1(m): 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Asylum format
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Realists(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
irepnaija4eva:
You see those Arabs ehh.. Most are all fucking gays, but they pretend they are not..

They have the believe that as long as your not the bottom(Receiver) then your not gay..

Especially the Saudi and Emirati men.
Na only people who leaves among them knows how hypocritical they are..
True a lot of Philippines men are feminine and girly in nature especially those that work in those spa facilities.
If you see where Arab men are trooping into those places eh just to get massages from their fellow men eh you'll shudder.
And yet they'll come out pretending na them. Holy pass..
Tufia.

You are quick to generalize Arabs are gay, but accept all Igbos are drugs dealers and all Yorubas are skull miners. What a faulty analogy, well, we are yet to see Gay mosques & registered gay imams like we have registered Gay & Lesbians Pastors with registered Gays & Lesbians Churches.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by angelfallz(m): 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Fake news
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Nchenches: 11:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Two groups of sick people.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by abcity2001(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oloribuku somebody
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by nedekid: 11:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
The police that raped nko?
Are they not gay?
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Afonjacrusder(f): 11:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chloraseptic:
That was how one girl was feeling so sexually safe with me because she thought I was gay with the way I'm very good looking and lanking. You know that kind of safety a yam gets when left in the same place with a dog.

Until one fateful Sunday when I bleeped the nonsense out of her brains. She still can't get enough of me even after 3 months. I'm thinking of upgrading her to a proper girlfriend.
Please don't make a hoe a normal girlfriend.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by WhyteaOfficial(m): 11:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Flamemignon1:
As a rape victim myself,this is terrible

Really Sorry.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Chetas81(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
Decemcy:
Qatar of all places? An Islamic nation?
that is why you don't have to believe the story
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by OdefaGirl(f): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
The police are now as guilty as the gay guy... That's repulsive. You pretend to hate something and still went ahead to eat it.
Rubbish... that's so unprofessional.
I'm not a gay activist or whatever please.
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Chetas81(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
USELESS GUY'S POST NONSENSE � ABOUT QATER AND THE OLYMPIC GAMES
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by BeardedMeat(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2022
Decemcy:
Are the gays not mooslims too?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Carloslehder: 12:25am On Nov 07, 2022
Not fair
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Enimin: 12:35am On Nov 07, 2022
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/gay-man-hunted-gang-raped-28410288

The same useless Qatar that don't want gay rights activists at their World Cup
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by bdon123(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Flamemignon1:

How the black man is still leaving under the shackles of white supremacy, SMH. Everything you mentioned is why men grow up to be robots without feelings,I assume you shame men who cry to,what else.....you shame men who wear bright colors or pink,etc? Later y'all say toxic masculinity doesn't exist,if everything you wrote is your version of masculinity,good for you but don't force that on other men or shame them for it, that's when it becomes toxic
Gay man alert lol

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Enimin: 12:39am On Nov 07, 2022
Decemcy:

Listen guy, the highest number of homosexual relationships are found in the gender-segregated societies

From ancient Sparta to institutionalised prison systems throughout recent history to our modern-day Middle-east, it's a sausage-fest and there's nothing you can do about it.

As a man, if you mess up and end up in jail anywhere on this planet right now, your ass is gonna be ripped to shreds by big dícks unless you're ready to give violence and blood for blood, in exchange for.continued ass-virginity.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by bdon123(m): 12:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Davidf555:

No one here can reason rationally. It's best to keep to oneself.
Love and hugs
Pls reason alone
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by leofab(f): 12:45am On Nov 07, 2022
ArchiLimited:
Homosexuality is not ordinary. For a man to look at a fellow man and find something attractive in him, can NEVER happen under normal circumstances. True men will understand this. It's so unnatural that the mere thought of it makes the skin creep. I mean even to hug or physically compliment your downtown homey is awkward. You'll rather shoulder bump, discuss business and then abuse his club (this is how men have shown affection throughout the ages) undecided
do you know the colonial masters once thought it’s a mental illness for their slaves to ever think of escaping ?

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Jeffy1206(m): 12:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Hypocrites!! So doing a fellow man makes them what? undecided
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Enimin: 1:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Davidf555:

No one here can reason rationally. It's best to keep to oneself.
Love and hugs

Love, hugs and blowjobs

Sure you sent him a DM already

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 1:07am On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Animals don't see it in the same way humans do. They're not doing it for sexual satisfaction so stop trying to twist the nonsense
grin grin grin after seeing the truth,your line of defense is that "they don't see it in the same way humans does", really? C'mon man, come up with something more original because your fellow bigots have used this line before and it's been countered multiple times. Moreover, between you and a scientist.........yea,I think I will stake my money with the scientist because they've been out there in the Field and done the work and you just wanna cry about it

3 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2022
coolhumble:

Ori e buru
That's not how to spring a civilized Convo but I guess savages will be savages

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 1:08am On Nov 07, 2022
WhyteaOfficial:

Really Sorry.
Thanks man
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 1:09am On Nov 07, 2022
bdon123:

Gay man alert lol
Wait? Are you saying that to shame me? You do realize it's 2022 right?

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Flamemignon1(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
you said it all boss.
you perfectly nailed it with the right tenses.
i hope the Notorious gay man on this forum flamemignon sees this, however his case remains irredeemable.
cc advanceDNA
Tell me something I don't know. I pity the male kids y'all are gonna have,there will be no room for emotional expression whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by olawonder(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Qatar in trouble from now on, for not opening their society to these filthy sodomites! It’s gonna be one propaganda and blackmail to another… if the Qataris really wanna fight back they should cancel hosting the tournament in the last minute! That’ll deal a blow to the filthy West who sha wan force their Satanic way of life on every remaining sane countries!

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by ariesbull: 1:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Very good... I hate gays and les

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by SuyaEater(m): 2:08am On Nov 07, 2022
All these Arabs just hide behind religion, they are secretly gay.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by litaninja(m): 3:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Erm, doesn't that make them all gay?
Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by Skty: 3:41am On Nov 07, 2022
adamusuleiman1:
The police are gay too. undecided
Exactly my thoughts....gays and hypocrites. ..but do ass too...tueh....they should be brought to book..so unfair to the victim

1 Like

Re: Gay Man Hunted And Gang Raped By Police Officers In Qatar by hammerT: 3:52am On Nov 07, 2022
I FEAR HOMO, AND HATE GAYS.

HOW CAN A MAN EVEN THINK OF SUCH WITH A FELLOW MAN, WHETHER POLICE OR GAY?

DISGUSTING!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The US Military Has Killed Abdul Haseeb Logari, Leader Of ISIS In Afghanistan / Vladimir Putin Holds Rally In Moscow (video) / Criminal charges against Wagner Force dropped, leader heads to Belarus - Kremlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.