Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( (17526 Views)

I Have Just Lost Everything To Betting / How I Lost Everything I Worked For / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
WereyBoi:
Following

Part 3 is out
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
bukky1994:
Continue sir, God will help you

Part 3 is out
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 7:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Part 4 loading
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by placeofallure(f): 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Seyiemath:

Part 3 is out

Ok. Thank you.
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by tee59(f): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
Don't keep the readers waiting for long now.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by CarrierNigeria: 8:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hmmmm things Dey happen
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2022
cry cry
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by loucbou: 6:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Seyiemath:
cry cry

I hope you are ok.
Pls Give us the 4th part
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by chim14(m): 8:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Even if this is maybe fiction, it's a good one. I miss the days of reading a good novel.

7 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2022
Part 4.

During this situation, in my mind I quickly scanned through my days living in that country to see any possible crime I might have committed. But surely their was non.

Most travelers at the airport started recording the scenes. The police had to stop them and prevent any other phone recordings. I was detained and taken to a room for questioning, they asked me a lot of questions, and gave the police men and immigration officers the answers they needed. For about 15 minutes, my records and activities in the country were scanned through, and nothing implicating was found on my records.

At this point I knew something wasn’t right, I was thinking they found some drugs on my luggages, but I don’t do drugs neither do I have drug addicts as friends. After some minutes, I was informed that my company haven’t cleared me for traveling. WTF.

I was happy and very angry at the same time. I was happy because I did not commit any crime and sad because my company had frustrated me to this point.

I tried calling my company to clear me for traveling that night, and to my greatest surprise, they told me to get back into the city and wait for them to clear me and that might take a week or 2.

A week or two, OMG. I barely had enough money on me to take a taxi back home, I don’t even have a home because the day of my travel was my last day in my apartment.

I quickly called the airline I was to travel with, and I explained everything to the airline customer care. They understood and my checked in luggage was brought back from the aircraft.

I also called my landlady to inform her of the recent developments and to my greatest surprise, she was willing to let me stay for free.

I got taxi back home after stopping halfway because that is what I could afford.

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
tee59:

It’s out already
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2022
CarrierNigeria:
Hmmmm things Dey happen

I Dey tell you
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
loucbou:

I hope you are ok.
Pls Give us the 4th part

I am well, it’s out already
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2022
chim14:
Even if this is maybe fiction, it's a good one. I miss the days of reading a good novel.

This is no fiction bro, real life matters

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by usj(m): 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
OP sorry! Please update soon
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Tzar91: 3:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
Am following
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 5:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
usj:
OP sorry! Please update soon

Thanks for the kind words.

No problem
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tzar91:
Am following

cool cool cool cool cool
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Chizzychinny: 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2022
When these problems comes, it will be as if they had discussion. All the same, it is well...
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by ZINNYBANKS: 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2022
Dead people are enjoying but the fact that I'll be gone one day use to sometimes give me peace of mind .
But again if I meditate and think deeply , a thought use to glance through my mind WHERE ARE YOU GOING AFTER DEATH? again I'll become so cold like a Canadian snow..

8 Likes

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by ZINNYBANKS: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2022
tee59:
Someone's painful story is what you want to read so eagerly hmm OK .

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by ZINNYBANKS: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2022
Seyiemath:

I Dey tell you
Although it look fictional but I'm not young I know terrible things happen . just stay strong and safe boss. I'll never forget the year 2005 and 2018 too story for another day . stay strong Brody ..
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by phemy36(m): 9:06pm On Nov 12, 2022
Seyiemath:
Part 4.

During this situation, in my mind I quickly scanned through my days living in that country to see any my possible crime I might have committed. But surely their was non.

Most travelers at the airport started recording the scenes. The police had to stop them and prevent any other phone recordings. I was detained and taken to a room for questioning, they asked me a lot of questions, and gave the police men and immigration officers the answers they needed. For about 15 minutes, my records and activities in the country were scanned through, and nothing implicating was found on my records.

At this point I knew something wasn’t right, I was thinking they found some drugs on my luggages, but I don’t do drugs neither do I have drug addicts as friends. After some minutes, I was informed that my company haven’t cleared me for traveling. WTF.

I was happy and very angry at the same time. I was happy because I did not commit any crime and sad because my company had frustrated me to this point.

I tried calling my company to clear me for traveling that night, and to my greatest surprise, they told me to get back into the city and wait for them to clear me and that might take a week or 2.

A week or two, OMG. I barely had enough money on me to take a taxi back home, I don’t even have a home because the day of my travel was my last day in my apartment.

I quickly called the airline I was to travel with, and I explained everything to the airline customer care. They understood and my checked in luggage was brought back from the aircraft.

I also called my landlady to inform her of the recent developments and to my greatest surprise, she was willing to let me stay for free.

I got taxi back home after stopping halfway because that is what I could afford.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 9:53pm On Nov 12, 2022
Chizzychinny:
When these problems comes, it will be as if they had discussion. All the same, it is well...

For real bro
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:
Dead people are enjoying but the fact that I'll be gone one day use to sometimes give me peace of mind .
But again if I meditate and think deeply , a thought use to glance through my mind again . WHERE ARE YOU GOING AFTER DEATH? again I'll become so cold like a Canadian snow..

Interesting
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2022
phemy36:

Interesting

:
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
ZINNYBANKS:

Although it look fictional but I'm not young I know terrible things happen . just stay strong and safe boss. I'll never forget the year 2005 and 2018 too story for another day . stay strong Brody ..

It’s not fictional bro

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Chizzychinny: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
Seyiemath:

For real bro
Na female I be oo
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:19am On Nov 13, 2022
Seyiemath:
Part 4.

During this situation, in my mind I quickly scanned through my days living in that country to see any my possible crime I might have committed. But surely their was non.

Guy settle down write the full gist, even if na epistle, you have magnetic story. Trying times no be anybody maybe ooo. It is well.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 6:35am On Nov 13, 2022
Chizzychinny:

Na female I be oo
Oh so sorry dear
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Seyiemath(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2022
Yusufisraelj:

Guy settle down write the full gist, even if na epistle, you have magnetic story. Trying times no be anybody maybe ooo. It is well.

Thanks for showing interest. This are real live stories. I still feel traumatized. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling at all. So please give me time. Thanks
Re: How I Lost Everything In Just 7 DAYS :'( by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:27pm On Nov 13, 2022
Seyiemath:

Thanks for showing interest. This are real live stories. I still feel traumatized. It wasn’t a pleasant feeling at all. So please give me time. Thanks

Sure no worries.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / Does Kissing Another Man Mean Cheating On Ur Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.