Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? (19627 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / The Pains Of A Busty Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by excelabbey(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2009
my babe is extremely busty lacking firmness in her breast. she denied any form of way-wardness in her past attested to by her family and neighbours. can it be a function of hormonal structure. educate me better.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 27, 2009
ignorance truely is not bliss

what kind of stupid question is this - honestly now i know why some pple are always begging for money - this is the nonsense they think of in their spare time
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by blackmann(m): 6:09pm On May 27, 2009
being busty doesn't mean ur babe is wayward. She might just blessed with a large chest. Atimes the heavy load forces the muscles to become slack, hence the lack of firmness. u should be glad that she's busty instead of having minus -A sized breasts(Except u are not a boobs fan which i am wink).

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 27, 2009

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 27, 2009
chaircover:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What!!!! you asked her, her family and her neighbours if she was wayward because she has larger than average boobs?

She should have slapped your face with one of them.

ROFLMAO, K.O!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by MaiSuya(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2009
chaircover:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What!!!! you asked her, her family and her neighbours if she was wayward because she has larger than average boobs?

She should have slapped your face with one of them.

[size=15pt]BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by nich(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2009
"doctor! somebody needs help here o!" tongue
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by blackmann(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2009
C'mon guys cut this dude some slack.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 27, 2009
blackmann - no i will not cut him slack - he is extremely stupid for asking such a question.

this is the ignorant s*** i used to deal with and people are still asking this in 2009.

Nonsense
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by MrCrackles(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2009
excelabbey:

my babe is extremely busty lacking firmness in her breast. she denied any form of way-wardness in her past attested to by her family and neighbours. can it be a function of hormonal structure. educate me better.

Buffoon!

You dont deserve a girlfriend!!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 27, 2009
no, it just means she's bigger than most. the larger the breasts the less firm they will be. They must obey the law of gravity baa?
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by oyinda3(f): 7:56pm On May 27, 2009
ronniq:

this is the ignorant s*** i used to deal with and people are still asking this in 2009.

lol
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by dae(f): 8:42pm On May 27, 2009
And when night comes, he will be the one to carry his bacteria infected mouth to the alleged big omu and beg for some o! hiissssssss, Odedo!!!, Sumonu should be your name!
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On May 27, 2009
dae:

And when night comes, he will be the one to c[b]arry his bacteria infected mouth[/b] to the alleged big omu and beg for some o! hiissssssss, Odedo!!!, Sumonu should be your name!

grin cheesy grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 27, 2009
And when night comes, he will be the one to carry his bacteria infected mouth to the alleged big omu and beg for some o! hiissssssss, Odedo!!!,  Sumonu should be your name!

LOL

grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by C2H5OH(f): 8:48pm On May 27, 2009
Lol I think he prefers to have a girl who's a member of the itty bitty titty committee
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 27, 2009
Lol totally no correlation cheesy
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Pittbaby(f): 9:01pm On May 27, 2009
Kai , Mr man where did you go to Primary school , I believe we have to start tracing the cause of your ignorance from there
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by angelgirl1(f): 9:08pm On May 27, 2009
This is a popular myth. No the size of a woman's breasts does not determine if she is way-ward or not. Her character determines such.

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by opuro(m): 10:45am On May 28, 2009
graviyt my bros
gravity

all those boobs you see around you
are film trick
if most babe commot their conshirt bra,
you go know say na FILM TRICK babes de do
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by smooooooth: 10:54am On May 28, 2009
no stupid! its a sign of heaviness. grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by izeek(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2009
y all the insults,
is it his fault that he only asked if his long dick is as a result of waywardness?
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Ben13: 11:07am On May 28, 2009
na wah o
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by biola44: 11:13am On May 28, 2009
ronniq:

ignorance truely is not bliss

what kind of stupid question is this - honestly now i know why some pple are always begging for money - this is the nonsense they think of in their spare time

shuo, laugh wan kill me grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by pinkella: 1:02am On May 29, 2009
which kain mumu question be this sef? hisssssssssssssssssssssssss,
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Outstrip(f): 2:47am On May 29, 2009
I'm actually sad for the poster now. Look how you guys just yabbed him. Sorry poster LOL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by ChuckBass1(m): 2:48am On May 29, 2009
It simply means that she has been having active sex from secondary school and her principal has been sucking those deflated tires from the last decade, down to area boys and finally to you! Bottomline your enjoying the reminants of a diseased overbloated air ballon that has been suckled from every tolu,emeka, ejiro and mustapha and that's the reason her air bags are that massive and sagging! And don't ever believe the sh**t she is telling you that no other person has sucked the life out of that ballon. Women are born liars!

1 Like

Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Sissy3(f): 2:50am On May 29, 2009
no, it is not a sign of waywardness. it is actually a sign of good health, so carry go!

next now it will be "is having a big mouth means she has kissed too many guys" undecided undecided
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by sosisi(f): 2:55am On May 29, 2009
How old is this guy?
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Enockia(m): 11:47am On May 29, 2009
Em poster i'm not 4 or against u i only want to ask a little favour please send me her contact cos i equally have a long wayward d+*k nd will want nothin more than to stick it in between those wayward extra large breasts. O how pleasurable it would feel.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by tpiah: 3:16pm On May 29, 2009
the poster has asked a very serious question because its important to know if large soft breasts are a sign of waywardness.

He should also check all her records right from kindergarten- who knows, he might find a clue there.
Re: If A Girl Is Extremely Busty (breast-wise), Is It A Sign Of Way-Wardness? by Enockia(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2009
well i don't know but accordin 2 ur post i think there is papa baby, papa bomboy, then papa ibeji.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Game: Women Who Play Hard To Get. / Should I Let Him Have Sex With Me / Why Does Ladies Act Mushy And Surprised When A Man Proposes To Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.