Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention (2105 Views)

+18: Men, Stop Giving Women Attention[picture] / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) A Man's Commitment Gives Women Orgasms. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
There is something I recently noticed about women, they hate being ignored more than death itself! I swear I only just realized this, they prefer you to insult them than ignore their total existence, it’s their worst nightmare. Guys that give women attention throw away the only power they truly have over women which is to ignore them. Do you know why women chase after successfully men? Because successful men ignore women and that drives them crazy! The same with good looking men, the reason women are always after them is because they ignore women and so women go crazy over that, and will do anything to get noticed by these men.
Chasing women doesn’t make you a king, it makes you a SIMP, a man no woman respect or values, they see you as a cheap man and there will be nothing special about you.

Women will literally start crying if you ignore them long enough especially when they want you, and the minute you give them that attention your value drops and they get bored and start looking for the next man who ignores them. Their gender is very slow mentally and behave like fish so that’s why their termed fish brains, if you truly want your honor as a man ignore women and see how you become a celebrity in their eyes. Trust me I’m talking from my own personal experience. The female gender brains think a man who’s successful and ignores them equals a celebrity, guys do this and see how u become Jim iyke in 24hours.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2022
I shook my head at this thread.. undecided
What is petty for you might not be Petty for others...

If what you said up there was true women all over the world would be marrying nobody but antisocial strangers since you can’t give someone less attention than zero..

If you are into a woman..say so and let her know...stop trying too d*@mn to be what you are not..
It's simple...we are all different..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by odinson1(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by odinson1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Women have the brains of a 6 year old, constantly nagging and looking for attention. Best way to Punish them is to Ignore

7 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Boogyman557: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:

H
You good? cheesy
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by odinson1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

WTF MAN!

Guy Dem been ban you before?
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:
Women have the brains of a 6 year old, constantly nagging and looking for attention. Best way to Punish them is to Ignore
Very wrong ... grin
You wouldn't be here today if all sane being follow your weird ideology..

3 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by odinson1(m): 2:41pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You good? cheesy

I just dey wait for wetin you wan talk cheesy
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by odinson1(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very wrong ... grin

Why then do women constantly Scream to be heard and seen?

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:

Why then do women constantly Scream to be heard and seen?
I've modified.. check it up.. grin
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Boogyman557: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:

Guy Dem been ban you before?
Holly Gram cool

Dem no ban me ooo...

Na drugs make me no de too come HERE again..

I mean tablet drugs. HIGHNESS....

been taking more Dan wat I should take... normally 5 to 10 tablet 4 hard men but I take up to 40 TABLET...

AFTER 3 minutes, I no go FIT open mouth talk again or remember waiting happen at dat moment...

PLANNING on buying more NEXT week..

make I use WEED hold BODY 4 now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by MufasaLion: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
You're just a little kid with self-esteem issues.

4 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 27, 2022
If a lady fancies you, your attention will mean the world to her. If she doesn't, your attention will be an insult.

If you've been giving her attention and all of a sudden you withdraw, it'll infuriate her whether she fancies you or not.

Your attention is the only validation they need. When they don't get it, they head to their mirrors and cry themselves to sleep.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
I shook my head at this thread.. undecided
What is petty for you might not be Petty for others...

If what you said up there was true women all over the world would be marrying nobody but antisocial strangers since you can’t give someone less attention than zero..

If you are into a woman..say so and let her know...stop trying too d*@mn to be what you are not..
It's simple...we are all different..

Well by nature I ignore everybody not just women. But I noticed people tend to see me as a celebrity in every new area I love to, I have even been told to my face I act “like a celebrity “ what did I do? Nothing but ignore people especially women. Took me a while to realize that their brains are wired to assume men who they like and ignores them equals celebrity to them. So for me it’s my only nature and for those who doesn’t have my nature I encourage them to do so especially when it concerns women. Are you not tired of seeing men die before their wives? We men need to start putting some fvcking value on ourselves, and if you’re a man behind your moniker is a shame how much you place women above men, because there is no single post you don’t try to bring your fellow men down all to adore women. It’s really disgraceful

3 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Lol all because I’m teaching you people how to stop being simps, the Simps have started attacking me. Lol continue after you’re done go and wash your gf pant and bra dead guys

2 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Whois(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ignore but don't ignore a woman you're in a romantic relationship with or else oyo is your case

3 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
odinson1:

Wise words my brother, I’m so grateful to God there are real men like me out there who love themselves enough to understand these things. You just earned a follower

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

Well by nature I ignore everybody not just women. But I noticed people tend to see me as a celebrity in every new area I love to, I have even been told to my face I act “like a celebrity “ what did I do? Nothing but ignore people especially women. Took me a while to realize that their brains are wired to assume men who they like and ignores them equals celebrity to them. So for me it’s my only nature and for those who doesn’t have my nature I encourage them to do so especially when it concerns women. Are you not tired of seeing men die before their wives? We men need to start putting some fvcking value on ourselves, and if you’re a man behind your moniker is a shame how much you place women above men, because there is no single post you don’t try to bring your fellow men down all to adore women. It’s really disgraceful
Haha..if that works for you.. wink
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Very wrong ... grin
You wouldn't be here today if all sane being follow your weird ideology..

I strongly doubt if a man is behind this handle , it’s a bitter lady pretending to be a man. If you’re a man then you’re a total disgrace.

Please go follow shola and head king on Twitter I will pay for your alpha male classes
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

I strongly doubt if a man is behind this handle , it’s a bitter lady pretending to be a man. If you’re a man then you’re a total disgrace.

Please go follow shola and head king on Twitter I will pay for your alpha male classes
Haha..pay for yourself.. grin
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
Whois:
Ignore but don't ignore a woman you're in a romantic relationship with or else oyo is your case

That’s a different scenario, I’m talking about strangers who sit idle and observe your every move
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Haha..pay for yourself.. grin

But I don’t need it na, I’m a teacher myself m. It’s you who do. Stop supporting women too much bro it looks weak
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2022
Badboibipo:

But I don’t need it na, I’m a teacher myself m. It’s you who do. Stop supporting women too much bro it looks weak
Looks weak indeed..what's your problem with that..you folks have to be called out..you want to keep displaying your macho attitude not online take that $**t offline and be a man..
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by frozen70(f): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2022
Badboibipo:
There is something I recently noticed about women, they hate being ignored more than death itself! I swear I only just realized this, they prefer you to insult them than ignore their total existence, it’s their worst nightmare. Guys that give women attention throw away the only power they truly have over women which is to ignore them. Do you know why women chase after successfully men? Because successful men ignore women and that drives them crazy! The same with good looking men, the reason women are always after them is because they ignore women and so women go crazy over that, and will do anything to get noticed by these men.
Chasing women doesn’t make you a king, it makes you a SIMP, a man no woman respect or values, they see you as a cheap man and there will be nothing special about you.

Women will literally start crying if you ignore them long enough especially when they want you, and the minute you give them that attention your value drops and they get bored and start looking for the next man who ignores them. Their gender is very slow mentally and behave like fish so that’s why their termed fish brains, if you truly want your honor as a man ignore women and see how you become a celebrity in their eyes. Trust me I’m talking from my own personal experience. The female gender brains think a man who’s successful and ignores them equals a celebrity, guys do this and see how u become Jim iyke in 24hours.

Na you go tire
One day a woman will do you stronger thing
Just one day
Keep ignoring them

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Vinnie2000(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
OP. You are very right!
Ladies would reject a guy and make fun of him to their frends. embarassed

But once the Guy totally ignore them and move to another babe and they see he is Happy with her, they feel so pained and Angry!

Is this not Witchcraft? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Vinnie2000(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2022
HenryDion:
If a lady fancies you, your attention will mean the world to her. If she doesn't, your attention will be an insult.

If you've been giving her attention and all of a sudden you withdraw, it'll infuriate her whether she fancies you or not.

Your attention is the only validation they need. When they don't get it, they head to their mirrors and cry themselves to sleep.

Well said, Brotherly!

A lady likes being in control of a guy and be using him like Children's toy! sad

When the guy discovers himself and break loose, She feels so Pained, Bitter and Angry! sad

She secretly start hating him! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 27, 2022
frozen70:

Na you go tire
One day a woman will do you stronger thing
Just one day
Keep ignoring them

I don’t understand? I’m in danger for minding my damm business? Is it ment?
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Vinnie2000(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2022
MufasaLion:

Oboy, Still try dey reason properly like a Guyman nah! sad

That is how you in dat Gym thread, you were arguing nonsensically dat nothing is Wrong for a Woman to spread her legs like dat!

Or there is a babe you re trying to impress here? undecided
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Sammy101111(m): 5:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Lol once i give you little attention and you expect that everyday am gone.
What will you put on the table and tell me what i will put for you
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by OloshoMan: 5:41am On Mar 01, 2022
They ain't getting my non-sexual attention. I starve them all time
Re: Only A Foolish Man Gives Women Attention by Oturatetuala(m): 8:38am On Mar 01, 2022
This is really bad. I won't comment

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Had A Child But She Never Told Me / See What Prophet Odumeje Was Caught Doing! Has He Finally Touched Abidoshaker? / Lamentations Of A Jobless And Depressed Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.