Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Doyin Bags A Second Endorsement Deal With A Skincare Brand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doyin Bags A Second Endorsement Deal With A Skincare Brand (355 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doyin Bags A Second Endorsement Deal With A Skincare Brand by FolowoseleTosin: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Since the show's conclusion, Doyin, a Big Brother Naija level up housemate, has landed a second endorsement agreement.

The reality television personality has agreed to a multimillion-naira brand ambassadorial contract with the global cosmetics company Deluxe Body International.

The stunning woman with dark skin shared a nice promotional video along with the happy news on her official Instagram page.

She wrote: "I'm sharing the video."

Happy to announce that I have been appointed as Deluxe Body International's new brand ambassador.

My top objective is having and maintaining healthy skin, and the Deluxe premium treatment does it flawlessly! I'm really happy we're doing it.

For one week (November 4th–11th) only, all buyers will receive a 30% discount in honor of this, so get your orders in quickly.

https://www.bigbrothergisthub.com/2022/11/doyin-bags-second-endorsement-deal-with.html

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Say This, How? How Can I Say That I Was Responsible For His Death? / RELATIONSHIP:. THIS Valentine Ends Sadly As Partners Engage In Serious Fighting / Man Fumes Because Guests Sprayed Damaged N10, N20 Notes At His Wedding (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.