Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Sleepness Nights - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleepness Nights (422 Views)

I'm Having Troubled Nights / I Have Been Having Sleepless Nights About My Marriage / I'm Having Sleepless Nights Over A Mistake. What Do I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleepness Nights by Kolawole2130(f): 6:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hello nairalanders, i gave birth to a baby girl 7 weeks ago. From that day till now i havent slept at all am a first time mum. When baby sleeps in the day time i try to sleep but i cant, i have house chores to do and my husband goes to work and come back late. My mum is with me but she only baths the baby. Am still the one that will cook for her and my husband. Baby does not sleep in the night when i want to sleep. It is beginning to affect my mental health. Is there anything am doing wrong considering it my first time. My eyes are peppering me already.
Re: Sleepness Nights by AdamuKD: 6:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin
Na candidlady you go consult on this matter because she don born 2 for house with different father's

She will help you out

But wait oh , this one wey you dey disturb us here, you invite us make we partake the enjoyment time when you were shouting deeper and harder?

Re: Sleepness Nights by Aareakinwunmi(m): 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sleep when little princess sleeps
Re: Sleepness Nights by sisisioge: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2022
You should actually speak to your mom and husband about either helping with chores or helping with the baby at night. If none of that is happening, when baby sleeps, just sleep too and sod all the chores that need to be done. EOD.

1 Like

Re: Sleepness Nights by Helpout12345: 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
sisisioge:
You should actually speak to your mom and husband about either helping with chores or helping with the baby at night. If none of that is happening, when baby sleeps, just sleep too and sod all the chores that need to be done. EOD.

This is your advise. Don't come and kill yourself when you have 2 adults that can help.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? / 6.5kva Fireman Generator For Quick Sale / Biggest Embarrassment And Insult Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.