Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? (421 Views)

Is Contract Marriage Really A Good Idea? / Is Marriage For Me? / So This Is Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by myke92(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2022
I know this topic has been severely over flogged, but, I still believe there's quite a lot yet to be said about it.

As a rational human being, I believe, before taking a decision as critical as getting married, one needs to put a lot of things into perspective, one of which is the reason for going in.

Now, we all know that, recent events relating to failed marriages has seen the woman getting quite a lot off of the union, aside that, the law favours the female folks more in that regard.

But, in spite of this, men still keep getting married every weekend, which begs the question.

And so..,Without being sentinmetal, utterly religious or biased, I ask this question once again.

Is Marriage truly beneficial to a Man.?

And if it is, what are the real benefits aside from the following :

- Companionship
- Procreation

Let's hear once again from the experienced folks.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by immortalcrown(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2022
You have answered your question yourself. Marriage is for companionship and procreation. Once you get these two things in your marriage, the marriage is beneficial.
myke92:
I know this topic has been severely over flogged, but, I still believe there's quite a lot yet to be said about it.

As a rational human being, I believe, before taking a decision as critical as getting married, one needs to put a lot of things into perspective, one of which is the reason for going in.

Now, we all know that, recent events relating to failed marriages has seen the woman getting quite a lot off of the union, aside that, the law favours the female folks more in that regard.

But, in spite of this, men still keep getting married every weekend, which begs the question.

And so..,Without being sentinmetal, utterly religious or biased, I ask this question once again.

- Companionship
- Procreation

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by legionISproteus: 2:06am On Nov 29, 2022
Marriage is beneficial for the man, woman, and children

Most of these questions are borne out of poverty because it is the lack of money that causes more than half of the household problems.

Find a partner that both of you understand yourselves and your marriage will never suffer.
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by ObalendeCMS: 5:38am On Nov 29, 2022
Just because of access to 24 hrs free puccy.
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by frozen70(f): 6:04am On Nov 29, 2022
myke92:

- Companionship
- Procreation

For the man,
The wife and children belongs to him
That alone is the real benefit

For the wife
The husband doesn't belong to her alone, he belongs to others

For the children, they belong to dady but stays forever with mothers

They will all still bond and live happily if love exists and where love does not exist, the man feels the heat more
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by Mrshocker(m): 6:09am On Nov 29, 2022
Marriage is beneficial to all. If it’s not a toxic one
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by TheboyGhost(m): 6:21am On Nov 29, 2022
myke92:

- Companionship
- Procreation

A lot of Men are forced into marriage by

The family
Community
Friends
Traditional beliefs
Religious beliefs
Their Girlfriends/side chicks

The idea of Marriage is beautiful but should not be placed as a priority for a man .....

Same goes for women....

What am I even saying....
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by Rubbiish(m): 6:38am On Nov 29, 2022
myke92:

- Companionship
- Procreation

What more real benefits are u looking for again other than companionship & procreation? Let me tell u the truth, only very few men can do without the two once they cross 30 yrs & start making money.

1 Like

Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by Truvelisback(m): 6:45am On Nov 29, 2022
Marriage is beneficial for the Woemen more than the men.

Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by Cutehector(m): 6:59am On Nov 29, 2022
Ask a man what's really disturbing him to get married, tell him to be honest.
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by Octopusssy(f): 7:34am On Nov 29, 2022
myke92:

- Companionship
- Procreation

Thank God, so you know
Re: Is Marriage Really Beneficial For A Man.? by Jman06(m): 8:31am On Nov 29, 2022
Nor be only companionSHIP na CompanionBoat

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways You Can Promote Peace In Your Family / LGBTQ Agenda Through Children Cartoons / 6.5kva Fireman Generator For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.