Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays (34550 Views)

Tinubu’s Certificate Saga: Atiku Rallies Obi, Kwankwaso, Nigerians For "Justice" / Obi Shuns Oba Of Lagos During Lagos Campaign / Poor Turnout For APC South East Rallies, An Indication Of Rejection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2022
badoh:

You're calling somebody a coward!! Should he use his own interest to jeopardize the lives of innocent citizens. If the rally is eventually held on Monday and UGM decides to strike same day, won't people start blaming Tinubu for holding the rally on Monday?

LET THEM GATHER, ONE BOMB WILL TURN DEM TO PIECES.

THEY WILL PICK THEM UP IN BITS.

THE GUNS ARE FOR THE MILITARY EXCHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Igbojew: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

A lot of your people will be killed because ipob miscreants will attack, I wise leader will rather avoid bloodshed than to prove any political superiority
In other words your drug lord Tinubu is not a wise man at all because if he is he wouldn't have fixed the rally in the first place on Monday knowing what the outcome will be but because of how stupid and foolish he is he wanted to make political point by trying to make Peter Obi look weakling so he decided to fix rally on Monday which his foolish reasoning did not tell him that there is bound to be casualties.Now between your drug lord Tinubu and Peter Obi who is now wise and brave................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Uchesis: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
When APC fixed the campaign on Monday, some foolish ipob bastards were making excuses for APC that they will record low turnout and will blame it on seat at home, now APC wants to prove them wrong by fixing it on another day so that that bastards will witness the huge crowd that will welcome his Excellency Bola Ahmed Tinubu but still those bastards are still crying. Wotowoto people
You think APC is afraid of ipob unknown gunmen criminals? You must be joking, if they have the campaign on Monday, them no born ipob miscreants well to say pim
Tinubu is a coward just like Obi
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by 7Randall: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
hammerT:

HE WANTED TO PROVE BUHARI BODY ODOUR AND HATE, THINKING THIS GENERATION IS THE OLDER GENERATION THAT TOLERATE SHIT.

WE ARE BEGGING HIM TO COME AND HOLD RALLY.

THE BEST PART IS OUR GUNS DONT DISCRIMINATE, ONCE U ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE, U ARE DEAD MEAT.

No be me and you dy do that gun matter o.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Richieniit: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2022
incandescentena:
This Op must be very insensitive. He is celebrating because he and his like supports the activities of his killer kinsmen in the South East.

Yorubas are not that stvpid as you going about killing your own women and children, making the states barren before its time.

Everyone life is important to the people of Ooduwa

Oga you're just shouting but zero sense. APC want their supporters who are from SE to hold rally, but you're not asking yourself the bigger question which is "HOW MANY EMILOKAN WILL BE PRESENT?, WILL TINUBU, HIS FAMILY, TOP APC MEMBERS BE PRESENT IN SE FOR RALLY ON THOSE DAYS?" Even you that is typing, do you have the balls to hold rally and participate on those days ? There's something called precaution and that's what's best cos human life matters and clearly APC has shown zero interest in protecting Nigerias and are clearly doing it by sending ppl to rally on days thay ate forbidden all in the name of campaign.

This is not about balls but brains. You want send supporters to praise ur name on danger days but you yourself won't be present ? Senseless
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
Richieniit:

Oga you're just shouting but zero sense. APC want their supporters who are from SE to hold rally, but you're not asking yourself the bigger question which is "HOW MANY EMILOKAN WILL BE PRESENT?, WILL TINUBU, HIS FAMILY, TOP APC MEMBERS BE PRESENT IN SE FOR RALLY ?" Even you that is typing, do you have the balls to hold rally and participate on those days ? There's something called precaution and that's what's best cos human life matters.

This is not about balls but brains. You want send supporters to praise ur name on danger days but you yourself won't be present ? Senseless

APC TOOK THE OIL IN SE TO TAKE LOANS FOR PROJECTS IN NORTH AND SW BUT NONE IN SE.

THEY BUILT RAILWAY IN NORTH AND SW AGAIN BUT NONE IN SE.

IF NOT LONGER THROAT AND BETRAYAL, Y WILL ANY SENSIBLE PERSON FROM SE COME OUT ON MONDAY TO HOLD RALLY FOR APC?

THE FACT THEY SET THE RALLY FOR MONDAY, TELLS US, THE LIVES OF THEIR SE APC SUPPORTERS DONT MATTER.

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT DEM AND MAY ACTUALLY HATE THE SE REGION.

THAT IS Y WE WOULD HAVE GLADLY WASTED ALL OF THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Uchesis: 10:00am On Nov 06, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

A leader makes a decision and stands by it.

A leader is not swayed by negative opinions.

Thïefnubu should have went ahead with the rally if they born am well.

A coward can never rule this country.
Spot on!
A true leader doesn't chicken out.
That was how Atiku posted a tweet condemning the killing of Deborah Samuel, only for him to delete it after empty threats from his northern brothers. Thats not a sign of a good leader.
Tinubu will easily bend to the wishes of the north if elected president

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ruffDiamond: 10:01am On Nov 06, 2022
Yorrobbers born coward ,betrayal and traitorous, treacherous as snake... Dem don chicken out cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by oyeb15: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Cowards. Same way Ipob will control d election of South East. South East is for PDP.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Uchesis: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu is not afraid dude. Abi you people want to die? Ipob miscreants will attack Jagaban? grin
We reviewed our stance and we don't want to kill you people in mass when you ipob miscreants attack.
A good leader listens which is why we decided to unfix the rally on Monday. We arent in the business of proving anything to you people. We just don't want you peoples blood to flow like stream of water and start crying everywhere on the internet like babies
Jagaban jagaban...na just one bullet go end everything. Baba no wan die before feb 2023 grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by stasius: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2022
So them dey fear IPOB?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Igbojew: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu is not afraid dude. Abi you people want to die? Ipob miscreants will attack Jagaban? grin
We reviewed our stance and we don't want to kill you people in mass when you ipob miscreants attack.
A good leader listens which is why we decided to unfix the rally on Monday. We arent in the business of proving anything to you people. We just don't want you peoples blood to flow like stream of water and start crying everywhere on the internet like babies
Oga shut up and stop disgracing yourself here.You Yorubas are the most coward tribe I have never seen.Tinubu is not coward why did he fixed the rally on Monday in the first place knowing the danger it will bring and you urchins were cheering him up then.Thirfnubu know that Monday is a red line for any forms if activities in the South East but he wanted to show Peter Obi that what he can't do in his own region South East that him Tinubu can do it that was why he fixed the rally initial on Monday................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Richieniit: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2022
hammerT:

APC TOOK THE OIL IN SE TO TAKE LOANS FOR PROJECTS IN NORTH AND SW BUT NONE IN SE.

THEY BUILT RAILWAY IN NORTH AND SW AGAIN BUT NONE IN SE.

Smile. Now you get my point. They don't care. This is not about balls but how wicked they are to make such schedule and I bet no one in his or her right sense go show up in such days. Obi wise to avoid those days cos anything can happen.

Pls be mindful what you type o.. saying wasting them can implicate you, but I feel your pain. Under any normal circumstances, no man in his right sense suppose endorse this wicked, wrecked APC

IF NOT LONGER THROAT AND BETRAYAL, Y WILL ANY SENSIBLE PERSON FROM SE COME OUT ON MONDAY TO HOLD RALLY FOR APC?

THE FACT THEY SET THE RALLY FOR MONDAY, TELLS US, THE LIVES OF THEIR SE APC SUPPORTERS DONT MATTER.

THEY DONT CARE ABOUT DEM AND THAT IS Y WE WOULD HAVE GLADLY WASTED ALL OF THEM.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by maasoap(m): 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Like meaningful votes can even come out of that region for all the political parties.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Trendingbiz042: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
incandescentena:
This Op must be very insensitive. He is celebrating because he and his like supports the activities of his killer kinsmen in the South East.

Yorubas are not that stvpid as you going about killing your own women and children, making the states barren before its time.

Everyone life is important to the people of Ooduwa

Even the skull mined ones are important to Ooduwa? You despise me
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
THIS IS THE MOST POST, I HAVE MADE ON THIS TOPIC.

BEFORE, WE WERE CELEBRATING THE MON DAY DECISION.

U KNOW, WE HAVE APC SUPPORTERES TO THANK FOR HOPELESSS SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR AND IKONSO.

WE NO DEY FORGET ANYTHING, NA HIM WE KEEP QUIET, DEY WAIT THE DATE.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by August1999: 10:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Policy. My name Augustine Idoko Adoga,
From Benue, base in Kaduna South.
Have ND in survey and Geoinformatic,
Trade test in electrical installation,
Also have Diploma computer application.
I wil like to forward my education but as it is no body to help me..so please anyone a job for me please he/she should help a brother. I can relocate
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Richieniit:
Smile. Now you get my point. They don't care. This is not about balls but how wicked they are to make such schedule and I bet no one in his or her right sense go show up in such days. Obi wise to avoid those days cos anything can happen.

Pls be mindful what you type o.. saying wasting them can implicate you, but I feel your pain. Under any normal circumstances, no man in his right sense suppose endorse this wicked, wrecked APC

WE WILL WASTE DEM, AS WE HAVE BEEN WASTING THEM AND NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Chekwume16(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
I am not happy with this withdrawal. Someone needs to actually stand up to this stupid sit at home. Nothing will happen. It is just fear that is affecting people of the South east. The day they begin to see the stupidity of the sit at home is the day progress will come back to that region
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Chekwume16:
I am not happy with this withdrawal. Someone needs to actually stand up to this stupid sit at home. Nothing will happen. It is just fear that is affecting people of the South east. The day they begin to see the stupidity of the sit at home is the day progress will come back to that region

CARRY UR FAMILY COME SE ON MONDAY, Y STAY IN LAGOS AND BE SUGGESTING?

ONCE WE OPEN SHOT, U HAVE FINISH TALKING FOREVER.

A DEAD MAN HAS NO CASE.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by 8stargeneral: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2022
I thought APC urchins were celebrating that they are going to hold rally on Monday...why changing date now

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Invest4growth: 10:09am On Nov 06, 2022
2023 is not for trial and error. Any candidate not willing to reset Nigeria should not start campaigning because the test starts from the fields.
*In case you don't know the root cause of our problems today, please take time out and read below:*

*As of 25/07/2022, the exchange rates were:*

*£1 = ₦800*
*$1 = ₦670*
*€1 = ₦662*

*42 years ago, precisely on 25/07/1980 the exchange rate was:*
*$1 = 0.80k*

*Are you surprised?*

*Well, we were far more productive in 1980 than we are today.*

*In 1980 the key reasons for economic growth were as follows:*

*1. We were a net exporter of refined petroleum products. Today we import all our refined petroleum products.*

*2. We rode in locally assembled cars, buses and trucks. Peugeot cars in Kaduna and Volkswagen cars in Lagos.*

*3. Leyland produced trucks/buses in Ibadan and ANAMCO in Enugu also produced buses and trucks.*

*4. Steyr in Bauchi produced our Agricultural tractors. And it was not just Assembly, we were producing many of the components:*

*5. Vono products in Lagos produced the vehicle seats.*

*6. Exide in Ibadan produced the batteries, not just for Nigeria but for the entire West Africa.*

*7. IsoGlass and TSG in Ibadan produced the windshields.*

*8. Ferrodo in Ibadan produced the brake pads and discs*

*9. Dunlop produced Tyres in Lagos and Mitchelin Tyres were produced in Port Harcourt. And I mean tyres produced from rubber plantations located in Ogun, Bendel and Rivers State.*

*10. We were listening to Radio and watching television sets assembled in Ibadan by Sanyo.*

*11. We were using refrigerators, freezers and Airconditioners produced by Thermocool and Debo.*

*12. We were putting on clothes produced from the UNTL Textile Mills in Kaduna and Chellarams in Lagos. They were Not from imported cotton but from cotton grown in Nigeria.*

*13. Our water was running through pipes produced by Kwalipipe in Kano and Duraplast in Lagos .*

*14. Our toilets were fitted with WC produced in Kano and Abeokuta.*

*15 We were cooking with LPG gas stored inside gas cylinders produced at the NGC factory in Ibadan.*

*16. Our electricity was flowing through cables produced by the Nigerian Wire and Cable, Ibadan; NOCACO in Kaduna and Kablemetal in Lagos and Port Harcourt.*

*17. We had Bata and Lennards Stores producing the shoes we were putting on. The shoes were not from imported leather but from locally tanned leather in Kaduna*.

*18. We were mainly flying our Airways, (the Nigeria Airways), to most places in the world. The Nigeria Airways was about the biggest in Africa at the time*.

*19. Most of the foods we ate were grown or produced in Nigeria*.

*We were producing all of the above and many more in 1980*

*Today, we import almost everything. Isn't that alarming?*

*There lies the source of the terrible exchange rate we are experiencing today and everyone reading this has a critical role to play in reversing this very UGLY trend.*

*We have been talking about these problems and more for ages.*

*It is not enough for us to complain about the exchange rate or point out what others are not doing or are failing to do. The key questions are:*

*1. What are we producing now?*
*2. What role are our so- called Leaders/ Politicians of today playing?*

*We are forever shying away from responsibility whereas it is a stack reality and if we don't deal with it, it won't go away. In fact it will get worse*.

*To our dear Politicians, if you don't have the capacity to RESET Nigeria to what it was at least back in 1980 then please stay in your house and don't waste our time.*

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by ruffDiamond: 10:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Uchesis:

Spot on!
A true leader doesn't chicken out.
That was how Atiku posted a tweet condemning the killing of Deborah Samuel, only for him to delete it after empty threats from his northern brothers. Thats not a sign of a good leader.
Tinubu will easily bend to the wishes of the north if elected president
he will bend like the true son of afonja he is!
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Chekwume16:
SEE FULANI HERDSMEN RUN FROM US.

WE HAVE GOTTEN USE TO DEATH AND KILLING.

NOW, U WANT TO TALK, BUT ONCE CAUGHT, U BEG AND WE DEAF.

WE GO TAKE YOUR BLOOD RENEW OUR COVENANT WITH OUR CHI.

OUR CHI NEEDS YOUR BLOOD.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:15am On Nov 06, 2022
Chekwume16:

WE WONT EVEN WASTE ONE SHOT.

WE WILL USE AXE AND MACHETE TO PIECES YOUR MEAT, AND U GO DEY WATCH.
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Bigchristo: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-adjusts-south-east-rallies-obi-shuns-mondays/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667699213
Days ago when they first scheduled the campaign some idiots urchins where saying it’s a message to IPOB that no level, they were even laughing at Obi for not scheduling his own campaign for Monday’s

You people think you are wise Abi? You can not understand Southeast more than Peter Obi, IPOB will definitely scare those who is set to come out for rallies, who go hear gunshots and still want to go out for rallies? Na small sense all this APC govt and their candidates get grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by hammerT: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Chekwume16:

GUYS LIKE U, WE WANT AND LIKE.

SO, WE CAN TEST WHETHER U STRONG.

WE LIKE PEOPLE WITH HARDENED HEART, U KNOW SAY OUR OWN SOFT. grin grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Igbojew: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

Relax, stop spitting everywhere. We value human lives and we try to avoid killing you people in mass because we know you ipob miscreants are goats and will want to try attack.
Oh so Tinubu and his urchins like you knows all that but want to score political point so that tomorrow you people will come here to say what Peter Obi could not do by conducting rally in his own region on Monday that Tinubu have done that.People have been saying how stupid and foolish you Tinubu urchins are i was skeptical to believe that but I have believed it even the more.You cowards and goal shifter...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by VirileNelly2420: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
wordbank:
grin
Anybody wey die because of agbodo, dem go use corn leave bury am
Dats if dey go bury am atol, cos e no far from suicide. grin
Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by pinkgoodies(m): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

You were also part of those who hailed him as a master strategist and used it to mock Obi. So who is the actual mad man between you and the person you quoted?

I didn't, although the venue ground of d rally was my backyard in Owerri. But i wouldn't ever try going there.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays by Igbojew: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

We all know now that all your people are ipob criminals who are backing the killing in the east.
See how you are happy and saying ipob (a terrorist group) is been obeyed. Shouldn't this be a sad day for the entire south east? You people no get shame.
Just imagine OPC say them no born Obituary to campaign in the west or Arewa say he shouldn't campaign in the north. I wonder the kind of Brain you people have on your empty skulls in the east
Boy stop littering this thread with your useless tear.The way Mohammad and Friday is so sacred to you Muslims same as Mazi Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB and Monday is sacred to the entire Igbos,so deal with it and stop making noise here.Btwn Court have already discharge and acquitted all charges including terrorist dubiously put on Mazi Nnamdi Kanu...............I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Buhari Plans To Wipe Out Boko Haram, Create Jobs—Osinbajo / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man" / ‘Be Careful’ — Adamu Warns Machina Over Yobe North Senatorial Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.