Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers (14443 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by candidbabe(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2022
cool cool
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by tishbite41(m): 10:13am On Nov 06, 2022
[b][/b]

Sanwoolu paid them with his father's money abi?!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Terror48: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2022
voltron14:

You are a fool.

Idiot.
Your father is the biggest fool.Idiot
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Kiddo01(m): 10:16am On Nov 06, 2022
I know he raised the funds from governor Wikes donation
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by christistruth01: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Especially those killed for the fake Lekki Massacre that has still falled to produce even only 2 verifiable Obituaries on the orders of one useless War Monger Terrorist that had the audacity to be ordering his killer Thugs to be murdering LAGOS Security Agents for doing their Jobs in LAGOS not even in his own Region which is now going up in smoke because the Cannibals that he raised have overun it with Violence

The Police Officers Children and Siblings should be given Scholarships to Study in all Lagos State owned Schools and Colleges including LASU

The Police Officers should have Places named after them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
You can only imagine, just 70million gosh. Is it 50thousand they re given the family of policers that died in Lagos during end SARS.well what do I knw, I'm sure this money is inclusive of people family they compensate during SARS panel.if nt this money can never get to this figure never.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Sleekfingers: 10:20am On Nov 06, 2022
advanceDNA:
Sanwoolu ddnt pay...lagos state goverment paid

Who doesn't know that?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by PoliciaNLand: 10:21am On Nov 06, 2022
voltron14:

You are a fool.

Idiot.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 10:23am On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=Sleekfingers post=118162534]

Who doesn't know that? [/quoth]

Hhh
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Good .

I love sanwolu and I will vote for him .

But I cannot stain my finger with ink to thumbprint for tinubu victory .. am I maaaaaaaaad!

How much did they paid your family that died in service ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Curious345: 10:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Blazadenise:

How much did they paid your family that died in service ??
lol... I don't know ooo
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 10:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Kobicove:
This is a commendable gesture from the Lagos State Government but there is a need to do more for the families of policemen who die in active duty!

Part of the problem Nigeria re facing ,agbalagba that doesn't knw right from wrong, and you using a smart phone and still not sensible enough to learn with the little data you have. What a shame...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by ZUBY77(m): 10:31am On Nov 06, 2022
Sanwo Olu paid or Lagos Staate Government paid ?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by LtChisom: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Sonyboom:
Cursed Jews n Ipob from Ipobland go wail tire like lunatics for this thread while the celebrate the pandora kleptomaniac criminal Peter Obi

The same way the idiotic and worthless pig of islam prophet mohamed moaned like a mad dog to death as he was given rat poison by zainab.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
lol... I don't know ooo

Then you should shut up
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Tboy1419: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Poto12144:
PalmPay are giving 4,500 sign up bonus for those that use the unique campaign link to sign up.. it paying and people who knows about it are cashing out with different numbers even old user are using different numbers to sign up to receive the bonus

To know how to get the bonus and the link follow the instructions below..

how to get the palmpay 4,500 bonus..

*You must use a phone number that has not been use before to register on palmpay for those that have already have account with them

*Uninstall the palmpay app if you have it already on your phone before you register this new one to get the bonus

*Use this unique campaign link to register and sign up follow the process and you will receive the bonus, you will find the campaign link in this Facebook post link below
click the link below .https://www.facebook.com/100087321703803/posts/pfbid02Ksezt4RqRUrKsnwDFVnSbhcQwE3fcciVHPBmoRfoCpsDt82Kb4AcwjWDDC74kxEMl/?app=fbl

When it open click the campaign link and register your number then get the app and sign up with your real name
When done you will automatically be credited 4,500 in your palmpay account

When you receive the money don't forget to send #500 card to this MTN number 081.04545.123 as appreciation thanks
they can't allowed me to inputs my last digit number.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by MuMuOnBail: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2022
I will personally sue Sanwo-Olu.

He also have to compensate the men that have been satisfying this widows bedmatically.

Satisfying a widow in Za oza room is stressful and dangerous as fighting bandits in Zamfara.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Moses86(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2022
winning hearts and mind is Very important in times like this... thank u Sanwo olu for bringing hope in the presence of hopelessness... the IGBO ppl who tried to destroy Lagos who gave dem hospitality, affluence and wealth should know that the slain officers have found rest

End Sars was systematically organised by the Igbos...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by advanceDNA: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Who doesn't know that?

Mayb u should ask the the person who wrote heading of this thread
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Mustiboy(m): 10:36am On Nov 06, 2022
Na him money?

"Lagos State Pays..." should be the headline.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Curious345: 10:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Blazadenise:

Then you should shut up
why should I na... I am responding to the headline ..

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by xyrexzmanto: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2022
No u no mad.... u dey kampe
Curious345:
Good .

I love sanwolu and I will vote for him .

But I cannot stain my finger with ink to thumbprint for tinubu victory .. am I maaaaaaaaad!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2022
Nice gesture from Mr Governor.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Jostoman: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2022
Police will not still help him to rig election in 2023.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Jostoman: 10:57am On Nov 06, 2022
xyrexzmanto:
No u no mad.... u dey kampe
who is controlling Sanwo olu? You better vote for JANDOR and FUNKE AkINDELE.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by k00lxpert(m): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Let him also pay the families of slained October 20 victims @ Lekki Toll gate
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by BbbV8n9h: 11:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Okay

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by hush15: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
SANWO-OLU PAYS N70 MILLION COMPENSATION TO FAMILIES OF SLAIN POLICE OFFICERS - COS

https://lagostoday.com.ng/sanwo-olu-pays-n70-million-compensation-to-families-of-slain-police-officers-cos/

But those families police slain, he is yet to compensate.

God is not a partial God. Judgement will go round...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 06, 2022
Of all the APC merchants, this is the only Manchi I like this Man wella

Tiri gbosa for you Sanwo Olu , I go vote for you o but your other APC merchants,,,, Tufiaaaaaaaaaaaaa �
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Elyonwings: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2022
Sheer hatred. Who is representing Lagos government?. We have known you people well well as proud and ungrateful people.
advanceDNA:
Sanwoolu ddnt pay...lagos state goverment paid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by AngelicBeing: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Lagos taxpayers Pay ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers

[img]https://giffiles./216/216404.gif[/img]
Hian, Nekwa alias NwaNimo again shocked

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by voltron14: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Blazadenise:
You can only imagine, just 70million gosh. Is it 50thousand they re given the family of policers that died in Lagos during end SARS.well what do I knw, I'm sure this money is inclusive of people family they compensate during SARS panel.if nt this money can never get to this figure never.

That is Lagos state's contribution as a responsible state.

You aren't appaled by the killings by your likes but only come online to criticise whatever compensation government made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Adulteress' Diary - By Lamido Sanusi / Jonathan's 52nd Independence Day Speech / Sule Lamido & Wike Commission Reconstructed Ozuoba-Rumosi Road In Rivers(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.