Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers (14455 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Pays Unannounced Visit To Island Maternity Hospital / Gov Sanwo-Olu Pays Condolence Visit To The Family Of Late Yinka Odumakin / Sanwo-Olu Pays Unscheduled Visit To Marina General Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by grandstar(m): 11:15am On Nov 06, 2022
Her in laws will collect that money. It is their brother's money.

A public show like this will lure in her greedy in laws.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by advanceDNA: 11:18am On Nov 06, 2022
Elyonwings:
Sheer hatred. Who is representing Lagos government?. We have known you people well well as proud and ungrateful people.

Hatred....?? This is simple misrepresentation
Tax payers money was used....not sanwoolu's money....why will the heading read "sanwoolu paid"..... please clear off if you dont know the difference between correct presentation of headlines and petty politics
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by hush15: 11:21am On Nov 06, 2022
voltron14:

You are a fool.

Can't you mention their names.

Zombiediot.

You are an ignorant retard. Let him follow Panel recommendations.

Low life urchin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Bukola94: 11:23am On Nov 06, 2022
KennethEnyi:
Wasted death
Money wey dem go give their spouses/family no go pass 400-500k
For the Nigeria economy I guve that money 1 month…
ARE U BLIND? DONT U SEE WHERE THE GOVERNOR HAND THE CHECKQUE TO THE BOY IN PIC.WE KNOW SOME OF OUR GOVERNORS/POLITICIANS ARE CORRUPT,BUT WHEN ONE MAKE A LITTLE DIFFERENCE OR SHOW KIND GESTURE,LETS COMMEND HIM.I COMMEND GOV.SANWO OLU ON THIS.EVEN THOUGH NO AMOUNT OF MONEY CAN BRING BACK THAT KID FATHER,THE MONEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IS EDUCATION & HELP THE WIFE TO SET UP HERSELF IN BUSINESS & THEIR NEEDS.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 11:25am On Nov 06, 2022
voltron14:

That is Lagos state's contribution as a responsible state.

You aren't appaled by the killings by your likes but only come online to criticise whatever compensation government made.

Don't be stupid.. Who re the government??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Tinubuwins2023e: 11:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Good .

I love sanwolu and I will vote for him .

But I cannot stain my finger with ink to thumbprint for tinubu victory .. am I maaaaaaaaad!

You can vote for Sanwo olu but you cant vote for the source of that fruit. Be like say brain dey pain you people.
You people will continue to be in pains for life if you keep sustaining that hatred for Tinubu your President from 2023
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Curious345: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

You can vote for Sanwo olu but you cant vote for the source of that fruit. Be like say brain dey pain you people.
You people will continue to be in pains for life if you keep sustaining that hatred for Tinubu your President from 2023
are you male or female
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by brownbib(m): 11:36am On Nov 06, 2022
Those guys literally present their lives defending OUR DEAR nation. #KUDDOSTOALLSLAINSOLDIER.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Sonyboom: 11:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Just imagine this foolish igbo, how many thread was Tinubu never mentioned n your cursed foolish tribesmen mention his name there ? So only your foolish tribesmen own the monopoly to insult otherwise ? I know sure say your papa head correct.

My children already know my stand a Pandora kleptomaniac criminal than can not beta the lot of Anamabra can not help Nigeria. Do you fools even know how many buses from Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco Ekesons Young shall grow ABC Peace etc load Anamabra refugees into Lagos daily.

Nigerians like you who sees the truth but chose bigotry n foolishness need to help yourself born n unborn generation. Your life might be ruined out of bigotry n hate for everything beta than you but this is not a fight for yourself but for your children.

Imagine a bastard looting state money into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account is definitely not the best Nigeria can get. Open your eyes n save your wretched soul from bigotry n hate. Tinubu might not be the best but from antecedent we all can see he is way beta than Peter Obi or Atiku.

Light78:

Peter Obi wasn't mentioned. Why tagging him?

You are an educated illiterate.

You went to school, graduated, and rebranded a slave by politicians. You come to social media to embarrass yourself.

You need to change.

Do that for your future kids

Fight for their rights

When that time comes, you tell them how you fought for them, and how the country became better.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Originalsly: 11:39am On Nov 06, 2022
Good to compensate the families .....but not smart to make public who got what. In these times of insecurity... kidnapping ... wayyyy too unresolved robberies and murder... is it.not putting this family in danger by letting every one know they now have at least N5 million? Boys may already be planning. Not smart.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by hush15: 11:42am On Nov 06, 2022
voltron14:

Your papa na lowlife.

Idiot.

It's obvious you were not raised properly. something perculiar to a lowlife. Your parents failed to train you decently hence you failed state.

I refuse to go with you in that direction, thus my final comment cos I know any further comment only further corroborate my assertion.

I feel sorry for you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Originalsly: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Good .

But I cannot stain my finger with ink to thumbprint for tinubu victory .. am I maaaaaaaaad!

Did you even read the post?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by SmartyPants(m): 11:48am On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Good .

How do you people blame Tinubu for Buhari but deny him of praise for Sanwo Olu?

Not a Tinubu supporter at all but haba.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by SmartyPants(m): 11:49am On Nov 06, 2022
hush15:

DEAR URCHIN,
Let him start with the names and families recommended by the same Panel he constituted.

He has compensated them. Why not look for info before building a case of assumptions??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by hush15: 11:53am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartyPants:

He has compensated them. Why not look for info before building a case of assumptions??

That's not true and that is the second anniversary of the protest at the tollgate was all about.

If you can furnish me with a link of any news that he has followed the recommendations of the very panel the governor himself set up, ofcourse I will accept and move on but till then, I trust in God to deliver judgement which I know He will.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Blazadenise(m): 11:54am On Nov 06, 2022
voltron14:

Your father is an idiot.

Federal government employs police officers.

Responsible states go out of their way to provide welfare packages to .are their states safe and attractive for the very necessary men and women of the force.

I can see how insensible you're, how on heaven did I manage to even reply you at first. Rest okay,when you start paying tax as a citizen, then you will know how foolish you have been
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by kingtappa: 11:54am On Nov 06, 2022
This is commendable but basic in other countries and shouldn't be making the news. On the other hand, this platform reeks of tribalism. I don't frequent here but anytime I do, you'll find some people calling names and these are graduates. It's baffling!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Damn!

That’s a giver!

Peter cannot give more than Ten Thousand Naira in such instance.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Atlantis585: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2022
I hope Sanwo-Olu will endeavor to send to families of people slain by vicious police officers.

That’s my own.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by kingtappa: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Why do you sound this bitter? It's not healthy and this is the kind of hatred our politicians had built in people. (no shades) but I can bet you don't make more than 200k monthly. The focus should be on bad governance. Take your tribal shades off. Damn!!!

Sonyboom:
Just imagine this foolish igbo, how many thread was Tinubu never mentioned n your cursed foolish tribesmen mention his name there ? So only your foolish tribesmen own the monopoly to insult otherwise ? I know sure say your papa head correct.

My children already know my stand a Pandora kleptomaniac criminal than can not beta the lot of Anamabra can not help Nigeria. Do you fools even know how many buses from Ekedilichukwu Ifesinachi Chisco Ekesons Young shall grow ABC Peace etc load Anamabra refugees into Lagos daily.

Nigerians like you who sees the truth but chose bigotry n foolishness need to help yourself born n unborn generation. Your life might be ruined out of bigotry n hate for everything beta than you but this is not a fight for yourself but for your children.

Imagine a bastard looting state money into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account is definitely not the best Nigeria can get. Open your eyes n save your wretched soul from bigotry n hate. Tinubu might not be the best but from antecedent we all can see he is way beta than Peter Obi or Atiku.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Pays ₦‎70 Million Compensation To Families Of Slain Police Officers by Atlantis585: 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Curious345:
Good .

Gbam!

I dey ya side bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1966 Coup Executed To Make Awo PM – Dr Emma Okocha / 2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos) / Buhari Group Calls For Probe Of Sources Of PDP Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.