Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying (24540 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Before nkor?
Make una dey give unaself hope. Wen day tym reach una eyes go clear.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
zimdante:

So tinubu will change it, 80 year old man.
Abi na atiku, suffer no dey tire you?
Just leave them. Dia surfa Neva do. Me I don dey prepare small small to Japa. Dem go c surfa, surfa
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by duro4chang(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

Make una dey give unaself hope. Wen day tym reach una eyes go clear.
Fear fear. Tinubu is the winner.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by CSTRR: 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Some people are happy that dino melaye is happy.

People that can't even feed well.
They don't know where their interests lie.

Make Peter obi no win.

Tinubu or atiku go show una shege.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Onuoha1234(m): 5:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
How do you measure euphoria? How did the likes of Melaye enter the Senate if not for a warped electoral system easily rigged.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by CSTRR: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Gandrova:
Go and sit down. Hoebi is a big time scammer
You would know the real meaning of scam when tinubu or atiku wins.

Keep up the energy.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by bizzibodi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Na you kill am?Atiku has lost 5 southern states thank to Wike, southern,middle belt states will not even vote for Tinubu.. leaving Peter Obi the most popular with baggages to landslide victory.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Spandau:

Ibkhaleel aka neighbour. We already said whatever he posted way before. He is merely copying what we said. So when the North organized an ethnic cleansing in retaliation, that wasn't enough? Eastern Military officers and civilians were mercilessly killed in the most savage ways. And the North had held the whole country to ransom ever since then. What else do you want? Has Nigeria been better off ever since the North held the country to ransom because of mistrust to Ibos? When the Ibos introduced the unitary system,why did the North not dismantle it and revert back to status quo? The issue on ground is that the Igbos and Fulanis are the same in their supremacist agenda. It's just that the Igbos initially beat them to it
Sorry, for correction purpose, the north, not Fulanis or Hausa retaliated. Also nite that, it wasn't total cleansing as you claimed, it was the head aguiyi ironsi,,ok? Please, get your facts right.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by CSTRR: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Onuoha1234:
How do you measure euphoria? How did the likes of Melaye enter the Senate if not for a warped electoral system easily rigged.
Peter obi is 100 times richer than melaye, and has verifiable income source.

Dino melaye flies private jet or first class, while obi flies economy.

Dino melaye owns a Royce, a 2022 BMW,e.t.c.
Obi owns none of them.

But some people are happy that Dino melaye is about to enter the FG through atiku.

Una go get sense one day.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
Fear fear. Tinubu is the winner.
Ok oo, we are watching
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by CSTRR: 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

Sorry, for correction purpose, the north, not Fulanis or Hausa retaliated. Also nite that, it wasn't total cleansing as you claimed, it was the head aguiyi ironsi,,ok? Please, get your facts right.
This one is still stuck in the 60s before your father was even born.

Continue.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Sammy5413(m): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
The same fool I read asked the NDLEA to take a drug test on AA and BAT. He knows the two have a questionable character and are into many dangerous games. The same senator that's still under investigation by the Efcc for frauds he committed and is still commiting.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
CSTRR:

This one is still stuck in the 60s before your father was even born.

Continue.
I am a die hard fantastic, routing for Obi,,ok? What I need is anyone who's capable of giving good leadership and government irrespective of tribe or region. And that can only be found in Obi, as at today.

In truth, the way Balewa and others were eliminated, really call for retaliation, no doubt. And it was carried out with the sole purpose of eliminating Aguiyi Ironsi,, period!
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
But they are not online beggars like you.
I hope you know Obi was cursed by APGA that he will come back empty handed?
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by BJanta: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
onez:
It will shock all of you. Obi is coming. Morale is high. 90 percent of voters has already made up their mind. We won't allow looters in the guise of APC and PDP to steal our patrimony again. OBIdients has no one to preach to as everyone is OBIdient. Here in Port Harcourt everyone is OBIdient. All churches are OBIdient. All market people are OBIdient. Students are OBIdient. So our Job is done. But we must keep pressing urchins neck

Sit down in the lonely corner of your
delusion and continue to hallucinate ,
Mr. mind reader, mindlessly quoting
meaningless figures like your demented
principal and clown, Peter Obi .
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by kenKenny: 6:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Hmm I swear you no go get there

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Danniedpastor(m): 6:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
BeardedMeat:
I knew that face was familiar grin
You like wah ala sha
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obi rally is a treat to PDP and apc
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by ofuonyebi: 7:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
obi said he is richer than Biden president of America...
Let him roll out the money stolen as governor and kept in the bank now
and stop deceiving his social media politicians that he has no shishi
nonsense...
very soon...like i have always said, the boys would be separated from the men
in this game of 2023 Nigerian general election & not Igbos election
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Dracas: 7:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:
You can't give what you don't have. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. True definition of Zombiesm.

You're a fool. So your corroded brain tells you that Tinubu built Lagos. Your foolishness did not allow you to know that Lagos has been federal capital territory for decades before you were born.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by broadman20: 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope Nigeria will continue to be loved after the election?

I hope lord lugard will not be dragged in his grave again after the election?

I hope the fulanis won't become cows after the election?

I hope the Yorubas won't become slaves after the election?

I hope the next president won't be proclaimed dead and cloned like Buhari?

I hope Nigeria won't become a zoo after the election?

I hope?

You are a hypocrite,

You are among the people who asked them to join a party during that IPOB demonstration days,

They have joined a party and you said they have no structure,

They continue pushing now you have come again with your yeye love for Nigeria going down.

ARE YOU A WITCH?

What do you people really want?

Sometimes I strongly believe you people are happy with how Nigeria is .

May God have mercy on your life.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:18pm On Nov 06, 2022
broadman20:

You are a hypocrite,

You are among the people who asked them to join a party during that IPOB demonstration days,

They have joined a party and you said they have no structure,

They continue pushing now you have come again with your yeye love for Nigeria going down.

ARE YOU A WITCH?

What do you people really want?

Sometimes I strongly believe you people are happy with how Nigeria is .

May God have mercy on your life.
LOl

It's a subtle reminder if Nigeria will continue to be loved after the election.

Is that too much to ask?
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Spandau: 7:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
imadiyi:

Oga, thousands of Igbos were killed. It was a pogrom. Yes, it was a Northern retaliation spearheaded by the hidden Fulani handlers. Igbos were killed everywhere in the North. Some non Igbos (Yoruba Inclusive) who were light skinned were also mistaken as Igbos and killed. Just so you know, I am not an Indomie generation dude that is oblivious of history. I am well read in the subject of Nigeria History. I have met and even interviewed survivors and witnesses of the wickedness. You can lie to ignorant guys but not to me. My facts are right. As soon as Ironsi and other Igbo soldiers and officers were killed, the pogrom started. From Sokoto to Jos. Ask your elders who witnessed it and they will tell you. Unless of course if you want to lie.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by madridsta007(m): 7:24pm On Nov 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Spandau: 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
onez:
It will shock all of you. Obi is coming. Morale is high. 90 percent of voters has already made up their mind. We won't allow looters in the guise of APC and PDP to steal our patrimony again. OBIdients has no one to preach to as everyone is OBIdient. Here in Port Harcourt everyone is OBIdient. All churches are OBIdient. All market people are OBIdient. Students are OBIdient. So our Job is done. But we must keep pressing urchins neck

See, I appreciate your statistics. But in any election in Nigeria, there are 2 types of politicians. The ones who actually won and the ones who were declared winners.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by BeardedMeat(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I hope you know Obi was cursed by APGA that he will come back empty handed?
Buhahaha

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by BeardedMeat(m): 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Danniedpastor:

You like wah ala sha
But you too knows peace was never an option. grin
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by okorogodwin4(m): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Nobody is interested in Tinubu criminal urchin writing rubbish online Peter Obi Mata go Kee una Dia
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Sekima97(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
okkk
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by chidiwar(m): 8:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/

These agbadorians are just tribal bigots.
They know that BAT is just Buhari promax..
So far, he is one of them, they are cool and good to go .
Guess what, the smart ones among u know the truth and have made the right choice.
U'll all be shoked.
Nsha Allah
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by AfonjaPriest: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/

Sometimes, one needs to check the rantings of people like Melaye. He could easily be swimming in a whirlpool of alcohol.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by AfonjaPriest: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cryofigbos:
Even pit hoebi himself is aware he can't win anything grin grin grin grin

Ipigs zombidients and mumudients are only interested in dragging tinubu

Even you, are not sure of what you've written. Check it again and make sense out of it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Commissions Aisha Buhari Foundation Maternity Complex / Tinubu’s Kano Visit And Matters Arising - Leadership Newspaper / Cooking Gas Price Hits N1,200 Per Kg And Still Rising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.