Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,819 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying (24482 Views)

Tinubu: Atiku, Obi Can’t Match My Track Records / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by bobobenz: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Only God knows the next President

here we go.....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Ibkhaleel01: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
The fake news, hate speech, threats, paid rallies of Igbo for their triandppp candidate and the false smiles and jubulations are pointing to one predictable situation. Igbos will later announce fake election results and then start killing Northerners on the pretense that their Obi has been rigged out. I advise the last remaining Northerners in Igbo land to vacate the area.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Britishpea: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The only place he can win is online!

In reality, MKO Abiola’s statue in Ojota has better chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter!

Even if it’s mandated by God that a Peter will rule Nigeria, it will be Peter Okoye

Even, Peter Okoye is dumber than Obi. It rather be Peter Fayose

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Ibkhaleel01: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
I admire the communal ways of the Igbos. They never shame their own. Any Igbo could lie and all Igbo would believe.

Don't accuse me of admiring stupidity, because most of what the Igbos entertain us with is stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by SMARTMOTORS(m): 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
Don't loud it!.. I knew it will happen the moment the strike was called off and MNK not released after court order. So that the minds of people from the east will be divided again and the youths sent back to school...hence adding friction to the Obidient movement.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Iykenuwa(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
The only place he can win is online!

In reality, MKO Abiola’s statue in Ojota has better chances of ruling Nigeria than Peter!

Even if it’s mandated by God that a Peter will rule Nigeria, it will be Peter Okoye

May God reply you.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by azikiweironsi(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dino! Dino!! Dino!!!
How many times did I call you ?
They will soon come after you now. Run o
But your product too is sour like unwanted soup.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by general111(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Oh!!so dino knew that obidients had momentum sef?
I thought we were just online noise makers.
E go shock am

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by gwmlogistic: 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by azikiweironsi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
SMARTMOTORS:
Don't loud it!.. I knew it will happen the moment the strike was called off and MNK not released after court order. So that the minds of people from the east will be divided again and the youths sent back to school...hence adding friction to the Obidient movement.

grin grin grin
For where ? I no go loud am.
But continue laughing
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Ibkhaleel01: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
BIAFRA IN DILEMMA
BIAFRA is forever, but OBI is an eight year slight possibility.

Why should Igbo abandon a generational struggle for a lasting independence
for an eight year ride on a donkey that may not be even possible?

Some Igbos may think Obi is a short cut to Biafra, while others may surmize that through Obi they will capture something bigger than Biafra which the economic and political domination of Nigeria. Alas! How preposterous and wrong are these Igbo myopic speculators. Too many greedy Nigerianizers sorround all the candidates. No one can go through the system to abort it. As for the total domination of all Nigerians by a single tribe, that is down right impossible. The complexity of interests and the size of other people is beyond the possiblity of being subjugated by one people among the rest.

There is one way to Biafra and IPOB is on that path. Apart from that all else is anti-Biafra and wasted labour. Obi is a liability in the struggle for Biafra. If Igbo follow him, they will lose Biafra and be nowhere near ruling Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:
You can't give what you don't have. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. True definition of Zombiesm.
So who should nigerian vote for, the lifeless tinubu or Atiku who's know to be a looters?
Non of these candidates suits the position but still the best option is probably Peter Obi, he's way better than those two.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi is a two term former Governor.

Which means he has won an election twice.

Dino that can't even return to the senate is here blabbing.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/

obi what >?? we have lost faith in Nigeria . we just realized that the mess the country is in even peter obi can not do anything about it

we in the trenches are thinking beyond Nigeria . We need a fresh start with out Nigeria
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by sanpipita(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi giving grown men sleepless nights, if he can't win shouldn't they be happy, more they talk about his chances they are indirectly saying he will win, they don't talk about kwankwaso and sowore chances of winning.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Thedon22:
You can't give what you don't have. Someone that could not change Anambra to Lagos wants to change Nigeria to China and some people believe him. True definition of Zombiesm.

If TINUBU was a fantastic Governor.....Arabs in Dubai will be dying to come to Lagos just as TINUBU is running to DUBAI to get medical treatments......

Google ... Dubai in 1987 ....
Google ...Lagos in 1987..

Then Goggle ....Dubai in 2007
Goggle.....Lagos in 2007....

Even some classic parts of DUBAI now had less assets than all the state funds of Lagos State when TINUBU was the deceiving Governor of Lagos State then ...

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by frugal(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Spewing lies. I could pick every of his points lies and dissect them, but I don't have his time. He's just looking for what to eat.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by ogatboy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi cannot win. We have heard, now can you focus on your campaign. I'm surprised people are more focused on someone that cannot win. No be juju be that?

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by GlobalWay: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wow!!! You are truly knowledgeable. Thanks for making us know this Historical truths.
Ibkhaleel:
THIS IS SIMPLY THE REASON WHY
HAUSAS, YORUBAS, EDO AND THE
NIGER DELTA MAN WILL N0T TRUST
THE IGBO MAN AT THE CENTER
Any historians know these in Nigeria and anyone can check the facts for himself.

Do you know that when Tafawa Balewa
was Prime Minister of Nigeria;
Chief of Army Staff was from SE
Chief of Naval Staff was from SE
IG of Police was from SE
Chief of Defence Staff was from SE
Internal Affairs Minister SE
External Affairs Minister SE
Education Minister South SE
Many other key ministries to SE
Parliament President SE
Unilag VC from SE
The University of Ibadan VC from SE
North resisted same at ABU!

Still, there was dissatisfaction by SE, because of their ungrateful nature the
officers from the region killed this same
Balewa!!

Out of all the most senior officers in
Nigeria, SE has 37, none was killed. 8
from the north, all of them were killed. 10 from the west, 2 were killed.

Then Ironsi imposed a unitary system of
government on the country so that
everything can belong to a region who
snatched it!

We must know our history so that when
we want to make corrections, we will not
end up concealing the truth.
This has nothing to do with tribalism but
everything to do with the truth....at times
when lies litter the streets.

There is a tendency to think those are
truths and facts.
*What follows are documented facts
that can be cross-checked for
authenticity!"*

*Prof. Ben Nwabueze was the man who
drafted the constitution that took away
powers from regions and handed it to
the central government because his
brother Aguiyi

The lgbo man is known to enjoy blaming
the Hausa fulanis, Yorubas and indeed
every other Nigerian tribe and Lord
Luggard/Britain for their seeming claim
of being in third class citizen status in
Nigeria.
In their perpetual attempts to play the
victim card, they recount the political
events of Nigeria from 1914 to the
present in a half-baked and highly
selective manner which cleverly avoids
the mention of the roles played by their
elite who by all natural laws of
judgement were actually responsible for
the woes that befell not only the lgbo
race but the entire Nigeria nation.
The story told in the post above is one of
such selective and distorted accounts of
history which the average Igbo man is
tand as.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by David1017(m): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
apc and pdp attack peter obi every blessed day...
They say he won't win... they are scared grin grin cheesy..
They can only haul insults and project rubbish
Peter Obi all the way..
We will do our best...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Confirmedzombie: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ipob killed the chances of Peter obi. They think bullying or insulting others will give obi victory.

The Nasarawa campaign killed everything about obedient.

Also the lack of finance a major barrier. The idea of we no dey give shishi will never win election in Nigeria.

I advice obi to step down for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Iwedunloye: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They said the party had no structure but yet they are having nightmares because they know that even members of their families are all OBIdient.

It's no longer business as usual for these kleptomaniacs currently looking to bribe Nigerian youths with stolen funds.

As a proud BMC zombie for 8 years I can tell you confidently that I suffered a lot under them despite my underlying loyalty and I have decided to become OBIdient because I have seen enough at the gate, my hat no longer fits my head properly all thanks to the suffering under the wicked party

Learnt how to lie from your Mentor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by haslaw(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
They are already seeing the handwriting on the wall

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Iwedunloye: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed They said the party had no structure but yet they are having nightmares because they know that even members of their families are all OBIdient.

It's no longer business as usual for these kleptomaniacs currently looking to bribe Nigerian youths with stolen funds.

As a proud BMC zombie for 8 years I can tell you confidently that I suffered a lot under them despite my underlying loyalty and I have decided to become OBIdient because I have seen enough at the gate, my hat no longer fits my head properly all thanks to the suffering under the wicked party

Learnt how to lie from your Mentor
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by gwmlogistic: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
general111:
Oh!!so dino knew that obidients had momentum sef?
I thought we were just online noise makers.
E go shock am
Una go shock unaself.
Be realistic for once where will he get the nos? And then the mandatory 25% across board.
See even in south east he wont get majority of votes that will be the greatest shock but it is coming.
South east is predominantly PDP, if PDP present monkey or a coffin be rest assured they will get elected.
This is where d structure we have been telling you about comes in. The structure that goes all the way into the grassroot in SE is pdp and they dont compromise no matter what you promise them. Real politicians have tried them and they didn't bulge how much more a feather weight like Obi
Honest truth is that any vote for obi is indirectly a vote for asiwaju as you will be eating into Atiku's home base

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
Britishpea:

Even, Peter Okoye is dumber than Obi. It rather be Peter Fayose

Yes we hate Igbos so much so we need to remove anything that is Igbo even their names.....lols

Peter AGbado Urchin Fayose .....sounds better

Or

Britishpee ( so you pee as TINUBU ?) Eba Tunde Fayose.....lols....

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by matrixme(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
It is only a fool that at this point doesn't know who he or she want to vote for. Either we Obedients do show of force or show of gentility, almost 90% of Nigerian voter's minds have been made. Many of us are just waiting to pick up our PVC from INEC office. With what's going on in the country these days, chances are that many more people are turning their back on APC and their demonic franchise as well as vehemently rejecting the curse of PDP.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by PeterObi4LP: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
The fact that PDP and APC keep poke nosing about how Obi will not win the election means, Obi is the man to beat and fear is already in reality to them.

OBIdient don't listen to APC and PDP, we are winning.

As e dey pain them, e go dey sweet us.
As e dey sweet us, e go dey pain them.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by Medphy: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Loveurneighbour:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obi-cant-election-obidients-euphoria-already-dying-dino-melaye/
Peter Obi will definitely going to retire both Atiku and Tinubu permanently from politics by February 2023 by the Grace of God through all well meaning Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying by chigbokingsley(m): 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sometimes I wonder why is OBI presidential ambition a thorn on some people's body. We have other contenders but they know they stand no chance against OBI in the current election that we need positive change. They said OBIdients are online supporters but after the continuous mass rally on so many states in Nigeria, grounds are shifting, heads are nodding. Just relax fellas and watch the reasonable youths of this nation, they'll shock all doubters. Believe it or not, OBI will pull the absolute majority of next year votes cast.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chimaroke Nnamani Replies PDP On His Reported Suspension / Arrest Buyers And Sellers Of Petrol In Jerry-cans - Arase / Emmanuel Uduaghan Visits Buhari, Plans For APC To Wrestle Power From PDP (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.