Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk (2940 Views)

New Mums! Increase Breast Milk Production. / “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 6:30am On Nov 08, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

Not Enugu as a whole, Nsukka precisely.
Served at Igbo-etiti LGA.. palm wine is nice but expensive though
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2022
Bluette:
Watermelon
Oat
Blend cucumber (remove the peel)
Amala & Ewedu

Anyfood or fruit that contains high level of water.
U can't skip pap. It's so sure. But please put enough milk because of diabetes. Eat alot of protein due to the high level of pap consumption.
What you eat is what your child eats. Eat healthy. Also, don't let this disturb you psychologically. Be good.
Thank you
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 1:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
bot227:
Hello you have a beautiful baby, groundnut is very good for breastfeeding mothers. Ground it into paste and add it to the water for making your pap.
Don't stress yourself if after all these you aren't producing enough just get baby milk for your baby instead of starving her all. All the best
Thank you
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
dontrulee:

Gigi, how are you doing?
It's been a while.

Well, endogenous production of breast milk is mediated by the hormones, Oxytocin and prolactin. There is a feedback mechanism that ensures that as long as the mother breastfeed the child continuously, the milk will be constantly produced and replenish itself.
To boost breatmilk production exogenously, taking substances rich in oxytocin or oxytocin like compounds will be beneficial. It is advisable that you eat fresh fruits, vegetables, balance diet, drink enough water because what you eat directly or indirectly affects your baby, so be careful of what you consume.

By the way, she is such a cute beautiful girl.
Send my greetings to Emmy. Wishing you the best and take good care of yourself.
Thank you Doc
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by GboyegaD(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
Oatmeal. You can either take it in porridge form or make it in solid form.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by rickleye: 11:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
Happy Birthday OP.

That’s said - You need a reset …. You need some good good loving to get the juicy flow.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by gstelly: 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
GboyegaD:
sir good evening sir pls your daughter is hungry, i have no money, pls do you have any spare cash to help the small girl with or if possible if you have any work I can be assisting you with in Nigeria
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 8:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
GboyegaD:
ok sir. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To See Your Maternity Shoots. / .. / Am Comfused In The Situation I Find Myself I Sincerely Need ur Help! mari who??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.