Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,988 members, 7,821,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk (3008 Views)

New Mums! Increase Breast Milk Production. / “my Husband Drags My Breast Milk With My Newborn Baby” - Woman Cries Out / I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
grin
lilvicky68:

Lol..na fresh Palm wine you go take
where I wan see fresh palm wine…

Na mixology full this town wey I dey oh
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ma'am, don't listen to this m*d boy o.
When asking Google questions make sure you ask well..

Ask Google about freshly tapped palm wine grin
Google might think it's the alcoholic palm wine you are referring to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
embarassed
Magnoliaa:

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
naniawini:
grin where I wan see fresh palm wine…

Na mixology full this town wey I dey oh
Where's your location? Maybe I fit borrow your husband rope show am tree make him climb collect fresh Palm wine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
My own dey like 8:30pm own..how you go take do am? Abi you don fair now?

Waitttt. You're dark-skinned?

Fkkk. I am aborting mission.

I have always assumed you could give Tekno, Bracket (the light one) and Naeto C a run for their monies o.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Waitttt. You're dark-skinned?

Fkkk. I am aborting mission.

I have always assumed you could give Tekno, Bracket (the light one) and Naeto C a run for their monies o.
Lol I don't even sound like someone with light skin self grin
Shebi una say na black skin men una dey like na
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Mindlog: 4:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
naniawini:
baby no go high ni grin

Don't ever try that Palm wine suggestion as you would indirectly feed your baby with alcohol which is a huge risk to brain development.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
Lol I don't even sound like someone with light skin self grin

And you been come dey throw shade at me. angry

I thought you were light-skinned for you to say that o. Abi boya na light-skinned babe you talk say you like that time.

Shebi una say na black skin men una dey like na

You have to be very handsome as a black man for me to like you. Fair men are automatically my spec.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you been come dey throw shade at me. angry

I thought you were light-skinned for you to say that o. Abi boya na light-skinned babe you talk say you like that time.

You have to be very handsome as a black man for me to like you. Fair men are automatically my spec.

Mehn I think it's high time I start squandering the 10naira I was saving everyday for your bride price grin as I no handsome
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Helpout12345: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
naniawini:
Flourish is saying “Hi” cheesy

Wow! Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Kobojunkie: 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
naniawini:
I need suggestions on what meal I should be eating to produce enough breast milk. Pap does it for me but I’m tired of it already, I’m tired of rice too. I take tea that’s milo and milk but it’s purging my baby cry I need suggestions.
Cows eat grass all day to produce about 6 to 7 gallons of milk each day. So why not eat lots of green stuff too. grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mindlog:

Don't ever try that Palm wine suggestion as you would indirectly feed your baby with alcohol which is a huge risk to brain development.
I won’t. Thanks
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Cows eat grass all day to produce about 6 to 7 gallons of milk each day. So why not eat lots of green stuff too. grin
grin grin ok I will
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:

Where's your location? Maybe I fit borrow your husband rope show am tree make him climb collect fresh Palm wine
grin
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
Mehn I think it's high time I start squandering the 10naira I was saving everyday for your bride price grin as I no handsome

Everyday? grin

Omo, that's something too o.

Wait make I calculate- undecided

Please, if you have any siblings that are still in primary and secondary schools, abeg, dash them.

Squander it amd comot for my front. And no make I see you for my mention again.

We can never reach a compromise on this matter.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Ahhhhh. Pastor Kobo, so e yin na ma n cook? grin grin

This savagery enter!
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Kobojunkie: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Ahhhhh. Pastor Kobo, so e yin na ma n cook? grin grin
This savagery enter!
LOL... none of that at all.. undecided

I see OP dey mention say she dey eat rice, drink pap, drink milo, as if say regular food - soup, eba, beans, yam, potato, etc - no dey produce milk. Na im I take I take style remind her say even grass wey cow dey chop, im dey produce milk well well from. undecided
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Jossyfine(f): 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
As an experienced mother cooked rice produces much breast milk. Try it and thank me later.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
LOL... none of that at all.. undecided

You still ate it sha. grin

That was a delicious meal.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Everyday? grin

Omo, that's something too o.

Wait make I calculate- undecided

Please, if you have any siblings that are still in primary and secondary schools, abeg, dash them.

Squander it amd comot for my front. And no make I see you for my mention again.

We can never reach a compromise on this matter.
grin.. maybe we can disagree to agree
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by anjowaka510(m): 9:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
naniawini:
Hello everyone and happy Sunday!

I need suggestions on what meal I should be eating to produce enough breast milk. Pap does it for me but I’m tired of it already, I’m tired of rice too. I take tea that’s milo and milk but it’s purging my baby cry I need suggestions.

Thank you kiss
Try hot semovita with good soup and thank me later.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
grin.. maybe we can disagree to agree

*spits on palm and extends it for a handshake*

Come sef. Why did you put it the other way round??

Naso lawyers dey trick unsuspecting people into unfavourable contracts be this.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Check this thread.. I know people do take palm wine. And I'm not saying she should finish 10litres oh grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1924102/what-newly-put-bed-mothers
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
Check this thread.. I know people do take palm wine. And I'm not saying she should finish 10litres oh grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1924102/what-newly-put-bed-mothers

Fresh palm wine is not alcoholic?

I read it is just a cultural practice sha. It's nothing that has a medical basis.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Fresh palm wine is not alcoholic?

I read it is just a cultural practice sha. It's nothing that has a medical basis.
The alcohol content increases daily..
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
The alcohol content increases daily..

How?
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by lilvicky68(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

How?
A freshly tapped one is not as alcoholic as it will be the next day
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by Magnoliaa(f): 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
lilvicky68:
A freshly tapped one is not as alcoholic as it will be the next day

Okay.

I didn't know that.
Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by ghettochild(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
naniawini:
I take is almost everyday and I’m tired
Eat veggies

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by nnamdiosu(m): 12:51am On Nov 07, 2022
naniawini:
Hello everyone and happy Sunday!

Thank you kiss

Quaker oats.
There is also a particular cookie biscuit that helps to produce milk. Lots.of.eater too helps. Then be in a calm ,relaxed mood.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by naniawini(f): 4:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Jossyfine:
As an experienced mother cooked rice produces much breast milk. Try it and thank me later.
Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can I Eat To Produce Enough Breast Milk by xperiencelove(m): 5:28am On Nov 07, 2022
A queen, beautiful! She must have inherited the beauty from her dad. grin grin
naniawini:
Flourish is saying “Hi” cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imagine Requesting For A Laptop As Part Of The Bride Price! / GOTV Issues... Please Are You Experiencing This / (photos) 61-year-old Man Marries His Goddaughter Who Recently Turned 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.