Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,091 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement (10498 Views)

I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) / Ayu Replies Wike: I Didn’t Collect N1 Billion From Anyone, Leave My Family Alone / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by favor914: 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
GoodLife4live:
To be sincere... Tinubu is far better than other aspirants... The problems of dis beautiful nation is nyamiris... Once dey hate u... Dey look for means to bring u down.... So many nigerians that are not social media freaked are going to vote Tinubu... That's just the fact...

Yesterday in kwara , all the slamics and churxh clerics are all clamouring for Tinubu presidency.... Dey are using Lagos status as an as an example of what tinubu will do...

Peter obi will only win South east ... SOUTH SOUTH votes we be shared among the trio... That's just the fact...

As it is now... The kanuris are ready to die for Tinubu shettima ticket... Dey don't comment much online... But dey have thier own Facebook platform dey communicate in indigenous languages.. i meant in various kanuris ethinc languages...

This coming election is between atiku and TINUBU...

Igbo vote alone can't make obi the president of dis country...

PETER OBI will gainer votes in middlebelt of the country...

The battlefield for the 3 candidates are south south and middle belt region...

Atiku has the upper hand in dis election...

He is going to win 2 regions . Northwest with big margin , Northeast with slite margin ...
No candidate among the contestants owns norh central....

Tinubu will be came second in both Northwest and northeastern part....

In the southern part.... Peter obi will win south east with very big margins . SOUTH SOUTH will be shared but Peter obi will head others with slite margins....

In South West , tinubu will win with big margin....

In conclusion, TINUBU will be declared the winner base on the assertion of the inec law....

You should be paid handsomely for this your intellectual analysis, and conclusive conclusion.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Abdu81: 6:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

cool

100% fact

Intelligent people are joining the winning team free of charge to reposition themselves strategically for the future

Haha haha haha iragbiji winning president.

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Ireportlive: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Abdu81:

Haha haha haha iragbiji winning president.

Simple Photoshop wey Dem give you to do for Zombidiots head you come dey put 3 hands two head for Tinubu

Olodo
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Enimin: 7:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Report compiled by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-collect-shishi-4-tinubu-chairman-of-niger-delta-movement-for-tinubu-shettima-fires-at-critics/

Source iReporteronline.

Tinubu has become notorious for sharing money everywhere he goes grin

To all you generational retārds sucking his shrivelled díck on here, dude is playing 21st-century Mansa Musa with Lagos state money, not his own.

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AfonjaConehead: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027 the hungry brokeAss churchRAT grin:
These Zombidient fools and others will be wailing and crying that Tinubu is paying people until he wins the election.
I'm yet to be paid by Tinubu and I'm a strong supporter. grin
Tinubu doesn't need to pay me, I'll donate mynown money to his campaign. I put my money where my mouth is.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by abinsco25(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
PresidObi:
And I ask, if you don't collect money from Tinubu, why will you campaign of an obviously incapacitated Nigerian whom you know will cause a lot of political and religious turmoil in the country?

It's only greed and money that can influence people to make irrational decisions.
Do you think everybody reasoning like Igbos
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by jamace(m): 4:25am On Nov 07, 2022
oikirodah:

Report compiled by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-collect-shishi-4-tinubu-chairman-of-niger-delta-movement-for-tinubu-shettima-fires-at-critics/

Source iReporteronline.

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#. Na your money wey him steal he wan take BUY you. angry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Easter: Sanwo-Olu Felicitates With Christians, Calls For Peaceful Co-Existence / We have 1.2bn litres of petrol in stock, says NNPC / Osun 2018 Election: The Story Of Tantolorun By Lasisi Olagunju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.