Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,985 members, 7,821,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement (10495 Views)

I Didn’t Collect Much; I Regret Working For APC - Ronke Oshodi (Video) / We Didn’t Grant Atiku Visa Says American Embassy - Independent.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by fredoooooo: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
These Zombidient fools and others will be wailing and crying that Tinubu is paying people until he wins the election.
I'm yet to be paid by Tinubu and I'm a strong supporter. grin
Tinubu doesn't need to pay me, I'll donate mynown money to his campaign. I put my money where my mouth is.
Don't mind those fools, thry think everyone xan be bought like them..
Millions of Tinubu supporters today support for passion..

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by ufuosman(m): 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Make una collect chop
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by fredoooooo: 4:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=118171618][/quote]
Bushbaby...CRY grin
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by AdamuKD: 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
duro4chang:
He is my man. The best man for the job. I love Bola Ahmed Tinubu. The incoming president.
He is an old ancestor that will soon meet his maker. He can never become Nigeria president
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Johel(m): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:
grin
If you believe this lie's. You will equally believe that Tulunbu will attend today's presidential debate

Even tulunbu surprised for the lies

I want to see if he will acknowledge the debate
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Glink2018(m): 4:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

E pain this hopeless urchin

Nyamiri dumbass is crying....sorry for the loss.....now you will.be a perpetual loser

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by duro4chang(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
AdamuKD:

He is an old ancestor that will soon meet his maker. He can never become Nigeria president
You might meet your maker even before him. Some who said what you just said some weeks ago have gone. Death does not follow age or wishes. It can come to anybody at any time. Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. May his haters live to see his glorius tenure.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Levels1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Report compiled by Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah, Editor in Chief iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-collect-shishi-4-tinubu-chairman-of-niger-delta-movement-for-tinubu-shettima-fires-at-critics/

Source iReporteronline.

May God punish anyone who will complain that Tinubu didn't do anything in there region after he attain the statue of president come next year Amen. As I remember how they failed to vote for Buhari but later started crying about.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by CheapHomes1: 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

cool

100% fact

Intelligent people are joining the winning team free of charge to reposition themselves strategically for the future

I am yet to see any Tinubu supporter who can tell us what APC has done for Nigeria in the last 7years and what APC and Tinubu will do for nigeria if Tinubu becomes president
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by NavasBit: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Obi camp won't like this. Tinubu for president is 99% loading. Take it or hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by oneclickng: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

cool

100% fact

Intelligent people are joining the winning team free of charge to reposition themselves strategically for the future

Futureless pikin talking about future
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by daygee12: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
Tinubu's presidency is too costly for Nigeria, we don't want that type of cost to be our president in 2023....

Then go to Biafra
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Sonyboom: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2022
The joke is on your Igbo father

Naijanascam:
Tell that to the Marines
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by mcfestgee: 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=oikirodah post=118170333]

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/we-no-dey-collect-shishi-4-tinubu-chairman-of-niger-delta-movement-for-tinubu-shettima-fires-at-critics/

Source iReporteronlineunkno

Unknown groups without any followers have come to collect. Niger Delta is for Obi. Niger Delta is to suphisticated for ethnic and Amala politics. Take this to the Bank. Niger Delta non be Lagos. Even Wike knows he is standing alone.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Nairalander248: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who ask this one ...
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Ken4Christ: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
Voting for Tinubu is voting for Boko Haran. Nigerians should please have small sense.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Okoroawusa: 5:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
I Love BAT
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Arrowmathics(f): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
oikirodah:

To Lead a million-man march in Edo
Says Tinubu can't afford the resources to pay his supporters that are well over thirty million followers.

Source iReporteronline.

Just like Buhari couldn't afford his nomination form?
Anyways, what do I know.
I am not a politician.
The only thing I know how best to do is to make my boyfriend twist his waist as if his life depends on it.
Maybe his life does depend on it though.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Doyou2019: 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
MasterJayJay:
Ireporteronline is a merchant of fake news. Believe the urchins at your own peril.

My grouse is with Seun who keeps bringing the articles of this ragtag media organization to FP.
Ireportonline isn't even a mainstream media house . Just a website newly created by Thiefnubuuuu for propaganda and fake news that do nothing but rubbish other candidates whilst extolling the 'virtues' of a devil whom everyone knows .
Seun needs to stop forcing Tinubidiots and their falsehoods down our throats abeg. What has he done about the Tinuuuubuuu bots and fake likes by the way Nothing . Absolutely nothing ! But no day goes by where our FP is spared the idiocy from this yeye media outfit.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by damkin24(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Donjazet2:
Before will they come out and own it with their chest?? They must lie to cover face because no one in his right senses will support Tinubu and the APC.
With this your own are you sure you are in the right sense?
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by bizzibodi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
God forbid BAT thing that we should experience APC disastrous rule again.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by southsouthking(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who asked you guys?
First sign of a guilty conscience.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Nchenches: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.

Tinubu was caught with drug trafficking money in the US. That alone disqualified him from becoming a president of any modern country, because a president like that shall be a political pariah before the leaders of the powerful Western nations.
Anyway, Tinubu supporters no de get good head.

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Nchenches: 6:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
PresidObi:
And I ask, if you didn’t collect money from Tinubu, why will you campaign for an obviously incapacitated Nigerian who you know will cause a lot of political and religious turmoil in the country?

It's only greed and money that can influence people to make irrational decisions.

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by oneMalik: 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
God bless you .
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by Mordecai(m): 6:21pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

cool

100% fact

grin

To explain the bolded better, they are joining:

1. free of charge, because they do not need to make any payment.

2. to reposition themselves strategically for the future, or better put, reposition their bank account balances for the future. No one pays as well as Emilokan...

grin
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by ogatboy(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
If you follow Lagos politics, you'll know APC rule with media talk and rig elections to win. BVAS will make elections interesting. We will know the true strength of APC
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by GoodLife4live: 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
To be sincere... Tinubu is far better than other aspirants... The problems of dis beautiful nation is nyamiris... Once dey hate u... Dey look for means to bring u down.... So many nigerians that are not social media freaked are going to vote Tinubu... That's just the fact...

Yesterday in kwara , all the slamics and churxh clerics are all clamouring for Tinubu presidency.... Dey are using Lagos status as an as an example of what tinubu will do...

Peter obi will only win South east ... SOUTH SOUTH votes we be shared among the trio... That's just the fact...

As it is now... The kanuris are ready to die for Tinubu shettima ticket... Dey don't comment much online... But dey have thier own Facebook platform dey communicate in indigenous languages.. i meant in various kanuris ethinc languages...

This coming election is between atiku and TINUBU...

Igbo vote alone can't make obi the president of dis country...

PETER OBI will gainer votes in middlebelt of the country...

The battlefield for the 3 candidates are south south and middle belt region...

Atiku has the upper hand in dis election...

He is going to win 2 regions . Northwest with big margin , Northeast with slite margin ...
No candidate among the contestants owns norh central....

Tinubu will be came second in both Northwest and northeastern part....

In the southern part.... Peter obi will win south east with very big margins . SOUTH SOUTH will be shared but Peter obi will head others with slite margins....

In South West , tinubu will win with big margin....

In conclusion, TINUBU will be declared the winner base on the assertion of the inec law....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by GGirll: 6:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
All I see are two old demented corrupt baboons on suit. Animals kuku suit o, in Fela's voice.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by favor914: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
Naijanascam:
Tell that to the Marines
The few, the proud.
Re: We Didn’t Collect Money From Tinubu - Chairman Of Niger Delta Movement by favor914: 6:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
GGirll:
All I see are two old demented corrupt baboons on suit. Animals kuku suit o, in Fela's voice.
You should have posted that picture of yourself in that your blue double breasted suit, for us to compare?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa Topic / Lagos To Witness Fuel Shortage As Satelite Depot Shuts Down / Governor Udom Emmanuel At The Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.