Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA (457 Views)

A 6yr Old asked If I will marry her / Lady Attacks Her Girlfriend For Dating Her Dad & Collecting Money From Him-video / "Can You Eat Beans For 10 Years?" - Married Man Says When Asked Why He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by ultim: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
There's has been slight domestic feuds that led to paternity wahala in my big cousin's house.
He asked me to help him get a reliable test place, that he needed a DNA on his only son 7. I did and brought home the sample swabs.
Sample was to be collected secretly without anybody's consent. He goaded the boy to his room during one afternoon this mid term break and said he wanted to check his growing teeth, then brought out the swabs and started rolling in the boys inner jaw. The boy withdrew after a while and asked "daddy why do you want to collect DNA sample from me?" There is no clue whatsoever that could have given him the idea, just tiny cotton swabs. No inscriptions anywhere that he could have sighted.

Awestruck my big cousin almost 55 narrowly survived heart attack. This is true!
Please what do these children learn in school now?

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by kozmokaz(m): 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
Mama done give the boy OT already

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by bmd1010: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
ultim:
There's has been slight domestic feuds that led to paternity wahala in my big cousin's house.
He asked me to help him get a reliable test place, that he needed a DNA on his only son 7. I did and brought home the sample swabs.
Sample was to be collected secretly without anybody's consent. He goaded the boy to his room during one afternoon this mid term break and said he wanted to check his growing teeth, then brought out the swabs and started rolling in the boys inner jaw. The boy withdrew after a while and asked "daddy why do you want to collect DNA sample from me?" There is no clue whatsoever that could have given him the idea, just tiny cotton swabs. No inscriptions anywhere that he could have sighted.

the kid is being thought well, simple
Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by ultim: 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
kozmokaz:
The woman is not that informed.
Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by BigYash: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2022
Tell d little boy,that you don't wanna get scammed. Simple !
Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
ultim:

that child must be a demonic child, nonsense, wants t reap where he did not sow, infact his statement is enough reason for me t even make sure the swabs are taken abroad far from d reach of any manipulative woman, I'm sure when d mother comes back, d boy will tell d mother, d mother will start looking for d hospital to truncate justice and truth, dat stupid 7yr old boy is very evil

1 Like

Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by SPAMBOX7: 5:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
The mom must have told him what's needed for DNA test and to report to her anytime his Dad start making the moves.

This might sound extreme and you may wonder why I reasoned that way but there is nothing these hoes can't do to avoid DNA tests cheesy

Those creatures don't even trust themselves so why you wanna trust them lol

Make sure your cousin runs that DNA test asap
Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by Blueivyp: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
People can believe any rubbish. 20 old can't reason to that direction nah 7 year old.
Re: 7 Year Old Asked Why Dad's Collecting His Sample For DNA by Theboy21: 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
kozmokaz:
Exactly my thought

(1) (Reply)

Really This Olosho Girl Is Truly Naughty / .... / Females Anger Issues!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.