Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

How Do Bush People That Attend Bereton, Aladumo And Grove Survive Abroad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Bush People That Attend Bereton, Aladumo And Grove Survive Abroad (389 Views)

What Do You Hear About Girls That Attend White Garment Church?? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do Bush People That Attend Bereton, Aladumo And Grove Survive Abroad by Ilamina(f): 12:04am On Nov 07, 2022
These white people were laughing at me because I didn't school in Montessori portharcourt or Lagos or abuja
I am sure razz school children in portharcourt experience this when they go abroad. .and how do they handle it

I am getting scared

I don't want my life to be in danger because I went to a razz school

I heard one boy that went to my primary school
Was killed in Malaysia recently, hmmm
Re: How Do Bush People That Attend Bereton, Aladumo And Grove Survive Abroad by fman(m): 2:21am On Nov 07, 2022
Change plug or quit drugs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Be The Max Man In Your Room!!! / What Do You Call This Type Of Relationship? / Akwa Ibom Dudes Treat Other Africans Like Shi.t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.