Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) (14577 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Britishpea: 6:57am On Nov 07, 2022
I listened to Okowa yesterday, for the first time I was so proud of him. Man filled with wisdom and smartness.

He’s even more presidential. So intelligent yet calm unlike the other one from the left part.

3 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MelesZanawi: 7:01am On Nov 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
When you see a mugu talking you know
Okowa is so irrelevant here in the Niger Delta it can't be overstated grin

Forget story. As at beginning of this year, was Obi in PDP, yes or no?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Ireportlive: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Okowa run Dem street, he even gave them specific date the two clowns decamped

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MelesZanawi: 7:02am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

Peter obi never held any public office in PDP,so why would you blame him for PDP failure?

Stop telling lies.
Peter Obi was appointed Chairman of SEC under GEJ.
Them don take lie swear for you Obidients.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Tflex01: 7:03am On Nov 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

There is no single lie in what he said.

You guys are truly Zombiedients grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
Tinubu knack musili
e pain am ooo
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by tunjiajayi: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2022
Tell them.

Obi is a pathetic fraudster and liar.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by ictplotter(m): 7:05am On Nov 07, 2022
skyoboy:
Yesterday was the first time I ever listened to Okowa, that man is full of wisdom.
He didn’t only said that to Peter Obi, he also said it to kwakwanso.
“If you have ever been in APC or PDP and blaming either or both of the parties for the problems we have now, a sensible person should know that you were part of the people who created the problem.
Okowa is a first class graduate of medicine, the man speaks with facts and sincerity. He was the best yesterday.

10 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Igboslayer: 7:05am On Nov 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Peter joined PDP to get things done rightly but was denied the opportunity hence he left because just like APC, PDP is not structured to move Nigeria forward.

At least Okowa didn't disagree with Obi that PDP failed woefully.

Obi is far better than Thifnubu who gave Osibanjo his right in 2015 because of Muslim Muslim ticket but today he's contesting with a Muslim.
No vex oooo... You sound foolish defending Obi as a PDP prostitute. If OBI claimed PDP failed Nigeria and only left PDP six months ago means he was part of the problem after all... Which he is. Your Saint Obi governs Anambra state for 8yrs from a shit hole capital called Awka and never developed it. Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria, he should stop telling us stories about Nigeria's problems when he couldn't lift Akwa out of the sorry state he met it.

Hotice085:

Fools, they wanted him caged but he refused
Is he an animal that can be caged? Gringory sound like a clown and a political prostitute... He started with APGA, Joined PDP and now he's in Labour Party.
KEVIND:
I was muted & suspended for days because i post the Obidients rally in Kuje, Abuja for Peter Obi.
A lot of people were not aware of the rally on the 5/11/2022 in Abuja and the moderator make sure i didn't broadcast the event by taking away my ability to communicate it on this platform.

You were posting nonsense.. You better stop. They save you from been appearing foolish on the street of Nairaland, you should be thanking them instead.

5 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:06am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
You can’t leave PDP just months ago and start claiming saint- Okowa to Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4grSp2NXE

Video:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1589367425203830784

Complete the story and stop acting like an unprofessional f00l. What was Kwankwaso reply to Okowa?
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by jamace(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Video:
Says the traitor of the South.
Okowa is a disgrace to the south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:07am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

Peter obi never held any public office in PDP,so why would you blame him for PDP failure?
But Tinubu held a public office in APC? You people should continue your selective justice. February will clear you people's eyes

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Brimstone77: 7:07am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

Stop telling lies.
Peter Obi was appointed Chairman of SEC under GEJ.
Them don take lie swear for you Obidients.

Should I start telling you the difference between elected leader and an appointee?
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

While he was governor of Anambra state under APGA he decamped to pdp while still governor.
Ok going by logic, why do you blame Tinubu for APC failures

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:08am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Okowa run who street? Same Okowa my State governor with no single project to show for 8 solid good years? No single drivable roads in all Urban areas in Delta! Guy shut up abeg

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Ireportlive: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
MansoryMX:

Okowa run who street? Same Okowa my State governor with no single project to show for 8 solid good years? No single drivable roads in all Urban areas in Delta! Guy shut up abeg

Wetin concern me and your state misery, we are talking about debate of yesterday this one is talking about his moribound state... Was the topic about delta state

6 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by egbabiekperemo1: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

A lot of you are just empty brains and I feel ashamed when I read what u write. So being a former charman of Nigeria security exchange commission is not a public office under pdp)? Zombidients are as dull as their master obi

8 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
jamace:
Says the traitor of the South.
Okowa is a disgrace to the south.

A huge disgrace to the people of Agbor!

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Johel(m): 7:09am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Video:

Mumu okowa, is it about party or personality?..these grown men really don't have sense...Where did obi claim he was a saint?, All he says is GO AND VERIFY...Even when he was in PDP,didn't he perform fair enough as he should?...the situation of the country has affected people's reasoning.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Henryfortune(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2022
PointZerom:

Peter joined PDP to get things done rightly but was denied the opportunity hence he left because just like APC, PDP is not structured to move Nigeria forward.

At least Okowa didn't disagree with Obi that PDP failed woefully.

Obi is far better than Thifnubu who gave Osibanjo his right in 2015 because of Muslim Muslim ticket but today he's contesting with a Muslim.

May I ask you too why obi left APGA the party that helped him into government house

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MelesZanawi: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

Should I start telling you the difference between elected leader and an appointee?

You said Peter didn't occupy public office.
Is SEC Chairman a private office or what are you even saying sef?
You never used the word elected office, you said public office. You should be honest enough to stand by your words and not tell foolish lies like Peter Obi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Johel(m): 7:10am On Nov 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Has he lied? Was Obi not in the PDP till a few months ago ,and preparing to contest the Primaries of the Party?

Today he is looking to discredit the Party as unfit.You can make it about discrediting Okowa, the messenger, but the message is 100% correct.

Oga...Na Nigeria problem don dey effect your reasoning.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:11am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

Wetin concern me and your state misery, we are talking about debate of yesterday this one is talking about his moribound state... Was the topic about delta state
shatap stop talking nonsense Mohammed
Musili oooo
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Brimstone77: 7:11am On Nov 07, 2022
egbabiekperemo1:

A lot of you are just empty brains and I feel ashamed when I read what u write. So being a former charman of Nigeria security exchange commission is not a public office under pdp)? Zombidients are as dull as their master obi

You're very far from reasoning..

When I say public office I meant elected officials not appointmees..
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

You see how myopic and primitive you sound? Same Okowa who copies Peter Obi’s Statement back to back. There is a reason we call you people URCHINS and this blind stupidity you people continue to exhibit is just the reason. E go tire una come 2023 cheesy
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by jamace(m): 7:13am On Nov 07, 2022
ictplotter:

Okowa is a first class graduate of medicine, the man speaks with[b] facts and sincerity[/b]. He was the best yesterday.
Okowa is a failed leader. He lacks integrity and should go and pay pensioners in his state.

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Brimstone77: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2022
MelesZanawi:

You said Peter didn't occupy public office.
Is SEC Chairman a private office or what are you even saying sef?
You never used the word elected office, you said public office. You should be honest enough to stand by your words and not tell foolish lies like Peter Obi.

Ok
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by nzubegod: 7:15am On Nov 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
The horse look alike couldn't help looking like a well dressed horse
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by PointZerom: 7:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Henryfortune:

May I ask you too why obi left APGA the party that helped him into government house

He has every right to join any party of his joice as recognized by the Constitution.

He never gave APGA mandate to another party like Umahi and co.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Cantonese: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Has he lied? Was Obi not in the PDP till a few months ago ,and preparing to contest the Primaries of the Party?

Today he is looking to discredit the Party as unfit.You can make it about discrediting Okowa, the messenger, but the message is 100% correct.

What is the message? That Okowa agreed in his own state capital to ensure that the Presidency would return to the South, yet behind the back, bargaining to be Atiku's vice?

Obi was absolutely right to move on. Today, the lies and deceit are backfiring on Atiku/Okowa and PDP.

You all need to wake up and be honest with yourselves about the state of the nation. With backstabbers like Okowa, how can the country move ahead? His own aim is the Presidency, after the tenure of Atiku.

Na fail dem go fail.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by FuckTheMod: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Not a fan of pdp, but you lack wisdom and common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Masterito(m): 7:19am On Nov 07, 2022
How does what Okowa said profer solution to Nigeria problems? All he said is trash. Good people can be in a bad party vice versa.
skyoboy:
Yesterday was the first time I ever listened to Okowa, that man is full of wisdom.
He didn’t only said that to Peter Obi, he also said it to kwakwanso.
“If you have ever been in APC or PDP and blaming either or both of the parties for the problems we have now, a sensible person should know that you were part of the people who created the problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Three Severely Burnt In Lekki Gas Fire / Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar / Sunday Igboho Alleges Plot To Eliminate Him In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.