Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) (14589 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by jamace(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
ictplotter:

Ipob terrorist is sighted, by their altitude will shall know them. It's really sad 30yrs for now obituary will not smell the Aso rock villa. Atiku is coming
Atiku is fulani bandits sympathiser and will never smell presidency. Aso Rock is not for those who have made Dubai their home. Tufiakwa to PDP.

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Moshphil:

Bros all these people believe say me and you know get sense
The man said fact but obi supporters will still be stupid till tomorrow

They are the one's without sense. Nigeria needs a powerful President who can bully through changes that very powerful, evil, murderous and sadistic cabals cannot frustrate.

That can never be the cowardly Obi who is an unsupported and abandoned political loner.

If you don't have the respect of your fellow leaders , in Nigerian politics, it means you are not a Nigerian leader with highest level capacity and authority because Nigerian leaders bow to their bigger bosses as they do to Tinubu, Buhari, Atiku etal.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by CSTRR: 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
Roboto11:

Peter Obi was not a floor member of PDP.

He was PDP's flagbearer (deputising) at the last polls.

He paid for the PDP nomination form in May of this year, only to chicken out when he saw he could not win.

Abi no be him dress like masquerade so?

No be him dey buy vote for PDP so?
But he did not win.

The fact remains that he has never won an elected position under the pdp.
As for that picture, if you don't know, ask them to tell you.

He was not campaigning for election in that picture. It is just a normal ''big-man'' gesture in the village.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Roboto11: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
CSTRR:

But he did not win.

The fact remains that he has never won an elected position under the pdp.
As for that picture, if you don't know, ask them to tell you.

He was not campaigning for election in that picture. It is just a normal ''big-man'' gesture in the village.

Abeg leave the story about "normal big-man" gesture.

Would you have said the same thing if it was Tinubu in that picture?

And it is disingenuous for you to be talking about elective office in a party as if it is only elected officers that loot or otherwise.

Was Allison Madueke for instance, elected?

Obi was part and parcel of PDP and must be associated with it as you do others.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by ridbell01(m): 3:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

Peter obi never held any public office in PDP,so why would you blame him for PDP failure?
but Tinubu held public office under Apc ?
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Igboslayer: 3:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hotice085:

I pity you and your generation, APC and PDP de run una street all these years yet you are still dancing PASUMA with them
Werey, wetin be the difference between Obi and PDP. Your stupid Obi was a PDP stalwart only six months ago... Stop fooling yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Hotice085: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Igboslayer:
Werey, wetin be the difference between Obi and PDP. Your stupid Obi was a PDP stalwart only six months ago... Stop fooling yourself.

Oniranu, is and was are they same?
I don't why you people don't want to have sense for once instead you want to live like Agbero and jatijati children
What has Buhari done that this Chicago Baron will come and do different, ehn?

Unless you are a dindinrin you will vote APC or PDP, Omo wise up and vote OBI so that you and your hungry followers will start to jeun soke
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Jnkay: 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Since PDP, Dino and Rino couldn't support his(Obi) ideology of making Nigeria great again, he face his life dream. His dream is to make Nigeria great again
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Igboslayer: 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hotice085:

Oniranu, is and was are they same?
I don't why you people don't want to have sense for once instead you want to live like Agbero and jatijati children
What has Buhari done that this Chicago Baron will come and do different, ehn?

Unless you are a dindinrin you will vote APC or PDP, Omo wise up and vote OBI so that you and your hungry followers will start to jeun soke
Omo eranko ti de….ara dugbo oooo Remember say I tell you…you will die in my hand. Hahahahahahahahahahahahah another banger for the foolish IPOBIAN.

Oloshi, Oloriburuku omo ale…Your OBI couldn’t transform Awka, the state capital of Anambra he wan transform Nigeria.

Never before have we had a tribe of foolish people, full of pride and self deceit in accomplishing so little for themselves to brag about dominating people who are far better than them politically and economically than the Igbos.

They are usually living to profit from the opium of crimes, self deceit and irrational behavior bereft of any conscience or shame whatsoever…a product of their dysfunctional upbringing that lacked adequate parental care and proper guidance to show respect for others with diverse opinions or superior thought.

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
asanausana91:
I believe you have not been to Delta state. May that secretariat in Delta state was built by Peter Obi.

Yes building Secretariat automatically transforms to development of delta state as a whole. Mind you I'm from warri and i live in ogorode sapele currently. Okowa did nothing when looking at Delta as an oil producing state.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Haywhy3579:

Obi turn anambra to London or lagos fool. I hope u are living in anambra. Okowa is far better than obi in terms of infrastructural development.

You are an idiot and I guess you are one of those eating from okowa table. I'm from warri north so I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by asanausana91: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Yes building Secretariat automatically transforms to development of delta state as a whole. Mind you I'm from warri and i live in ogorode sapele currently. Okowa did nothing when looking at Delta as an oil producing state.
what do I expect from haters? Even if Okowa open the central bank of Delta state for you, you will still abuse him.
With the way Okowa tackle the question raised to him on that debate, iam convinced that Okowa will be an excellent VP.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
Johel:

I don't engage blind hypocritical idiots...bye bye.

Lol. Run like your hero Peter 'Usain Bolt' Obi who always takes flight rather than stand his ground and fight like a man.

I was just laughing watching Obi mixing it with Dino Melaye. Seriously? Dino the biggest clown and 'actor' in Nigerian politics? It just shows Obi's lowly level.

Below, if Nigerians need reminding, is the clown Obi is getting in the mud with meaning he is a clown too as Melaye is.

The likes of Fashola will not even indulge Dino because they know they are far above him as leaders. Obi is a joker and weakling. cool

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by pquaver(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
kettykin:
Did Peter Obi hold any post in PDP?

Did Tinubu hold any post in apc? 76

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Readout Of Joe Biden’s Engagement With President Tinubu / Deal With Fulani Herdsmen Like Boko Haram- Reno Omokri Tells Buhari / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.