Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) (14572 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video) / Throwback Photo Of Kwankwaso And Ganduje In 1999 And 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by nostradamoss: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:
You can’t leave PDP just months ago and start claiming saint- Okowa to Obi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ4grSp2NXE

Video:
https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1589367425203830784

Stupid statement for a donkey that doesn't know he's left from his right ...Is being pdp former member the problem Nigeria is facing now ?

This is why Nigerians should mind people they vote into power
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Roboto11: 9:49am On Nov 07, 2022
CSTRR:

Tinubu created the apc along with the cpc group.

He was responsible for the victory of the Buhari govt and has a lot of foot soldiers which he personally recommended in the Buhari govt.

He is as much responsible for this current govt as Buhari himself.
Infact, he said he wants to continue buhari's legacy.

Peter obi is just a floor member in the pdp.
See the way they bullied him in the primaries.

Peter Obi was not a floor member of PDP.

He was PDP's flagbearer (deputising) at the last polls.

He paid for the PDP nomination form in May of this year, only to chicken out when he saw he could not win.

Abi no be him dress like masquerade so?

No be him dey buy vote for PDP so?

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by TechW: 9:51am On Nov 07, 2022
SmartyPants:

I thought that was the point? That we don't want any of those who are from the old establishment? In reality Peter Obi has spent his entire career in AGPA and PDP, and while there is some good that he did, he maintained the same pattern as the establishment.

Why do we pretend??

A man who kept mum when SARS rained havoc on the youths?

A man who used SARS against his political opponents?

A man whose aide was caught with a quarter of a billion naira in cash for unknown purposes?

A man who ploughed state funds into his private enterprise?

Between me and you, is Peter Obi sincerely not a regular member of the establishment?
Let me explain it to you,
where others see limitations, some others see opportunity, Peter Obi wanted to change the narrative in Anambra, he has to use an unknown party like APGA to do, it happens when you believe in yourself, before then it used to be PDP and AD in Anambra state.
During end SARs, he was vocal hence the birth of Awkuzu SARS propaganda/allegation during his tenure.
Using SARs against his political enemies? Your own propaganda I guess? I have never heard of this your own version of campaign of calumny.
The aid was caught with N250M, for you to say unknown purpose shows that you have refused to believe his own side of the story. I believed his own side of it.
A man who ploughed state funds into his private enterprise? Would you rather he had invested it into something he did not trust? the fact that he made it public shows that he did not mean harm, some did not invest theirs, they looted everything..
For me, He is sincere with the fear of God.
Atleast, He left office and demands nothing from the state that afterwards, Can you say that about others?
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:53am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

Peter obi never held any public office in PDP,so why would you blame him for PDP failure?
But you want to blame Tinubu even though he haven't held any public office in APC.
Obidients are so dumb

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
skyoboy:
All I want is for the exchange rate of dollar to naira be reasonable so things can be cheaper.
Someone was promised us that A dollar will be equal to a Naira…
I'm sure you have a car. Is it an Innoson motor or a Japanese or chinese or German car.
If you don't use an innoson motors then you are part of the reason why naira is on the high side.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Isokiscool(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Abdu81:
Useless traitor of the southern nigerians.

Irrelevant okowa.

He was the host of the meeting, declaring that president must come from the south, only to betray everyone.

https://www.google.com/search?q=asaba+declaration&client=ms-android-transsion-tecno-rev1&prmd=ivmn&sxsrf=ALiCzsZjKqVJdf3xgpPQaZFvkg6eI6DKeQ:1667797453582&source=lnms&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj5r5zWpZv7AhURKhoKHXkmDj4Q_AUoAnoECAIQAg&biw=360&bih=656&dpr=2#

Can u please kill yourself so that Okowa isssue will not disturb you again??
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 9:57am On Nov 07, 2022
TechW:

What does it have to do with the voters, Those in PDP and APC are both Nigerians likewise Labour party so, the issue is about those that will run the affairs of the party and what they represent. In 2019, we had limited options to choose from hence, it was either PDP or APC but now that we have a better candidate, why not? if by tomorrow we see someone better, we move, life is dynamic , hence some make it and some do not make it in life because they keep doing one thing over and over expecting a different result
What exactly would you have said if PDP won in 2019?
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by jamesharryson(m): 9:58am On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Video:

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Obainomilano: 10:00am On Nov 07, 2022
skyoboy:

It concerns him
Peter Obi has no right to discredit PDP when he also contested to be a presidential candidate there. Will he be calling PDP corrupt if he won the presidential ticket?

I am not supporting any candidate here. I am only supporting the fact that, Okowa’s statement on this topic was right…
, right in which way Is it in the fats that PeteroBi never held any public office or is it in the fact that he has a better record than them in terms of management or is it in the fact he never really was in any PDp executive position during his time there where is Okowa right Yes He was in the PDP but do he have any curruption charges in the PDP? No he doesn't so I think you are the one that is wrong here
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
bonechamberlain:
So Okowa is saying that PdP are sinners.
No. He's said if you were in PDP months ago and you're now saying they were sinners then you also are are sinner
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Hotice085: 10:09am On Nov 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Check out this upstart. You think I am like you who runs his mouth emptily. Obi is a coward and hypocrite.

Obi did not know PDP was "part of Nigeria's problems" when he was in the Party till even three days before the primaries? Joker.

https://thebureau.com.ng/2022/08/27/apc-and-pdp-are-part-of-nigerias-problems-peter-obi/

Ogbeni, both APC and PDP are they individuals or parties,Or you are already high this morning?
OBI got no time for individual but yes APC and PDP remains the problem of Nigeria
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2022
TechW:

Let me explain it to you,
where others see limitations, some others see opportunity, Peter Obi wanted to change the narrative in Anambra, he has to use an unknown party like APGA to do, it happens when you believe in yourself, before then it used to be PDP and AD in Anambra state.
During end SARs, he was vocal hence the birth of Awkuzu SARS propaganda/allegation during his tenure.
Using SARs against his political enemies? Your own propaganda I guess? I have never heard of this your own version of campaign of calumny.
The aid was caught with N250M, for you to say unknown purpose shows that you have refused to believe his own side of the story. I believed his own side of it.
A man who ploughed state funds into his private enterprise? Would you rather he had invested it into something he did not trust? the fact that he made it public shows that he did not mean harm, some did not invest theirs, they looted everything..
For me, He is sincere with the fear of God.
Atleast, He left office and demands nothing from the state that afterwards, Can you say that about others?

Your last line shows that you still don't get it.

Are you and I supposed to be online defending any of them or are we supposed to be thinking of how we can get all of them out?? Why should you defend Peter Obi's wrongs? Do you owe him or does he owe you??

Now:

1. During end SARs, he was vocal hence the birth of Awkuzu SARS propaganda/allegation during his tenure.

Is that propaganda or fact?? Was he not the governor at the time of the massacre? Was the notorious James Nwafor not known to Peter Obi?

Did Peter Obi say anything about it?

That is the question you should answer, not beating about the bush. Dear fellow youth, Why see A and call it B? Remember, Obi owes you, not you owing him some duty to twist the truth in his defence.

2. Using SARs against his political enemies? Your own propaganda I guess? I have never heard of this your own version of campaign of calumny.

That you don't like the truth doesn't make it a campaign of calumny. Such a comment shows that your intentions are not pure. Instead of asking for evidence, you resort to insults as a defence. Again, why? What is motivating this level of defensiveness?

Well, this is information in the public domain:

Peter Obi himself, had a case to answer before the End Sars panels:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/ex-gov-peter-obi-set-me-up-used-sars-to-demolish-my-hotel-businessman-tells-endsars-panel/

Sadly, he treated this case with disdain:

https://punchng.com/you-cant-try-peter-obi-lawyer-tells-endsars-panel/

You don't even know the person you are exerting yourself to defend. How genuine is your defence then??

3. The aid was caught with N250M, for you to say unknown purpose shows that you have refused to believe his own side of the story. I believed his own side of it.

Lol. Just like that? Someone withdrew 250 million in cash, as against ethics and the law and you say you believe him without any shred of proof? People like you are the problem of Nigeria honestly. Becasue he may happen to be our kinsma you refuse to acknowledge that what he did was indeed a textbook corrupt practice, but if Tinubu says he is not corrupt, you won't believe that one.

Wake up!

4. A man who ploughed state funds into his private enterprise? Would you rather he had invested it into something he did not trust?

I would rather he conducted himself with integrity, and use the money for what it was meant for. And if he must invest, he ought to have invested following ethical principles.

Besides, when you talk about trustworthy investments, is it that you don't know that the investment made lost value by more than 60%?? A complete and total wast of about 7 million USD that should have been used for infrastructural developments.

But that is okay, since anyone can make an economic mistake. What is important is that he did not act ethically!!

Try to be sincere.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Hotice085: 10:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Igboslayer:
No vex oooo... You sound foolish defending Obi as a PDP prostitute. If OBI claimed PDP failed Nigeria and only left PDP six months ago means he was part of the problem after all... Which he is. Your Saint Obi governs Anambra state for 8yrs from a shit hole capital called Awka and never developed it. Awka is the worst state capital in Nigeria, he should stop telling us stories about Nigeria's problems when he couldn't lift Akwa out of the sorry state he met it.

Is he an animal that can be caged? Gringory sound like a clown and a political prostitute... He started with APGA, Joined PDP and now he's in Labour Party. You were posting nonsense.. You better stop. They save you from been appearing foolish on the street of Nairaland, you should be thanking them instead.

I pity you and your generation, APC and PDP de run una street all these years yet you are still dancing PASUMA with them

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Igba123: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2022
skyoboy:
Yesterday was the first time I ever listened to Okowa, that man is full of wisdom.
He didn’t only said that to Peter Obi, he also said it to kwakwanso.
“If you have ever been in APC or PDP and blaming either or both of the parties for the problems we have now, a sensible person should know that you were part of the people who created the problem.
created which problem exactly? Obi was a gov under apga up till the last quarter of 2014or there about. He served as economy adviser to GEJ for a few months when when PDP rule was winding down, that's less than a year. Also, advice is not like someone is giving an order that must be obeyed. So your okowa should Park abeg.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Igba123: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Has he lied? Was Obi not in the PDP till a few months ago and preparing to contest the Primaries of the Party?

Today he is looking to discredit the Party as unfit. You can make it about discrediting Okowa, the messenger, but the message is 100% correct.
the message is incorrect because we are talking about PDP rule and obi was not part of it having served under apga up till 2014. Was only adviser to GEJ for less than a year. Was in PDP when they have lost power. So you can be correct to say Obi was with the PDP when one talk about PDP administration.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by effido666: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2022
Very very much more many plenty irrelevant grin
KingOfTheDamned:
When you see a mugu talking you know
Okowa is so irrelevant here in the Niger Delta it can't be overstated grin
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Simplythebest: 10:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Okowa was only trying to prove Obi wrong while leaving questions being asked behind such a poir performance from him very disappointed.
skyoboy:
Yesterday was the first time I ever listened to Okowa, that man is full of wisdom.
“If you have ever been in APC or PDP and blaming either or both of the parties for the problems we have now, a sensible person should know that you were part of the people who created the problem.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by rapcy(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2022
skyoboy:

Okowa is smart. This Obi people don make me no trust this PO again sef. Dem dey call Atiku thief, who was he's running mate in 2019. Funny people

1 Like

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by rapcy(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
That's a big fat lie, all the southern governors run to Okowa whenever they need help
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Moshphil: 11:13am On Nov 07, 2022
candidtalk:

Has he lied? Was Obi not in the PDP till a few months ago and preparing to contest the Primaries of the Party?

Today he is looking to discredit the Party as unfit. You can make it about discrediting Okowa, the messenger, but the message is 100% correct.

Bros all these people believe say me and you know get sense
The man said fact but obi supporters will still be stupid till tomorrow
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by tamdun: 11:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

Peter obi never held any public office in PDP,so why would you blame him for PDP failure?
Same goes for Tinubu, he never held any public office under Apc but we all like to blame him for Nigeria problems right?
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by bonechamberlain(m): 11:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Perfectbeing:
No. He's said if you were in PDP months ago and you're now saying they were sinners then you also are are sinner
It's a good thing to recognise your mistake and quickly correct it. Which is what Obi and Kankwaso have done.
Okowa should have focused on telling the people that PDP aren't sinners, but instead he commits the and you too fallacy.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by TechW: 11:30am On Nov 07, 2022
SmartyPants:

Your last line shows that you still don't get it.

Are you and I supposed to be online defending any of them or are we supposed to be thinking of how we can get all of them out?? Why should you defend Peter Obi's wrongs? Do you owe him or does he owe you??

Now:

1. During end SARs, he was vocal hence the birth of Awkuzu SARS propaganda/allegation during his tenure.

Is that propaganda or fact?? Was he not the governor at the time of the massacre? Was the notorious James Nwafor not known to Peter Obi?

Did Peter Obi say anything about it?

That is the question you should answer, not beating about the bush. Dear fellow youth, Why see A and call it B? Remember, Obi owes you, not you owing him some duty to twist the truth in his defence.

2. Using SARs against his political enemies? Your own propaganda I guess? I have never heard of this your own version of campaign of calumny.

That you don't like the truth doesn't make it a campaign of calumny. Such a comment shows that your intentions are not pure. Instead of asking for evidence, you resort to insults as a defence. Again, why? What is motivating this level of defensiveness?

Well, this is information in the public domain:

Peter Obi himself, had a case to answer before the End Sars panels:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/ex-gov-peter-obi-set-me-up-used-sars-to-demolish-my-hotel-businessman-tells-endsars-panel/

Sadly, he treated this case with disdain:

https://punchng.com/you-cant-try-peter-obi-lawyer-tells-endsars-panel/

You don't even know the person you are exerting yourself to defend. How genuine is your defence then??

3. The aid was caught with N250M, for you to say unknown purpose shows that you have refused to believe his own side of the story. I believed his own side of it.

Lol. Just like that? Someone withdrew 250 million in cash, as against ethics and the law and you say you believe him without any shred of proof? People like you are the problem of Nigeria honestly. Becasue he may happen to be our kinsma you refuse to acknowledge that what he did was indeed a textbook corrupt practice, but if Tinubu says he is not corrupt, you won't believe that one.

Wake up!

4. A man who ploughed state funds into his private enterprise? Would you rather he had invested it into something he did not trust?

I would rather he conducted himself with integrity, and use the money for what it was meant for. And if he must invest, he ought to have invested following ethical principles.

Besides, when you talk about trustworthy investments, is it that you don't know that the investment made lost value by more than 60%?? A complete and total wast of about 7 million USD that should have been used for infrastructural developments.

But that is okay, since anyone can make an economic mistake. What is important is that he did not act ethically!!

Try to be sincere.
See, I know the truth in all the aforementioned, I however extremely busy at the moment to engage you in them as they all cock and bull stories.

Are you and I supposed to be online defending any of them or are we supposed to be thinking of how we can get all of them out?? Why should you defend Peter Obi's wrongs? Do you owe him or does he owe you?? I am not defending him but stating what I know about him.

Police or SARs is not under the command of the state government but federal government , get your fact right.
Did Peter Obi say anything about it? Yes of course, He even abandon his trip for that, will send you the link to that when I'm less busy

Wake up!

You can think of what you want Tinubu bullion vans were there for all to see. He wears corruption as a cloth. Peter Obi is not my kinsman and that's final.

if he had done something bad, He would have been invited by the law enforcement agency let it be that he was acquitted but uptil today, nobody has sued him for it, meaning that he did not break the law.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read in my life, I did not expect you to say this, reason being that your own money in the bank has lost even more value than that.

The money lost value because it was invested in naira in Nigeria, no thanks to APC led administration.

that should have been used for infrastructural developments.
Invest in infrastructure like what? who told you that he did not invest in infrastructure, you use money to make more money
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Johel(m): 11:39am On Nov 07, 2022
candidtalk:

The entire Universe can verify the coward and hypocrite called Peter Obi fled PDP three days before the primaries rather than face the Dubai dweller and Tambuwal.

Obi is worthless and a weakling. Even his fans are now dragging him on Nairaland for trading insult with Melaye.

Sad truth is that Obi , as I have always insisted, belongs at the level of Melaye and co while Atiku is a big boy and Tinubu is the biggest boy. cool

I don't engage blind hypocritical idiots...bye bye.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2022
TechW:

See, I know the truth in all the aforementioned, I however extremely busy at the moment to engage you in them as they all cock and bull stories.

Are you and I supposed to be online defending any of them or are we supposed to be thinking of how we can get all of them out?? Why should you defend Peter Obi's wrongs? Do you owe him or does he owe you?? I am not defending him but stating what I know about him.

Police or SARs is not under the command of the state government but federal government , get your fact right.
Did Peter Obi say anything about it? Yes of course, He even abandon his trip for that, will send you the link to that when I'm less busy

Wake up!

You can think of what you want Tinubu bullion vans were there for all to see. He wears corruption as a cloth. Peter Obi is not my kinsman and that's final.

Is using bullion vans a crime?

if he had done something bad, He would have been invited by the law enforcement agency let it be that he was acquitted but uptil today, nobody has sued him for it, meaning that he did not break the law.

This is the most stupid thing I have ever read in my life, I did not expect you to say this, reason being that your own money in the bank has lost even more value than that.

The money lost value because it was invested in naira in Nigeria, no thanks to APC led administration. Invest in infrastructure like what?

Your responses here indeed show that you are a hypocrite. A shameless hypocrite.

Tinubu is a criminal because he used bullion vans but Obi that was caught with 250 million and pandora accounts is not. Have you no shame?

If you give a fund manager 100 dollars to manage for you and he returns 40 dollars to you and says it was because of inflation won't you have him arrested? You are comparing share prices to mone in the bank you clown. Oh...let me guess, you actually don't have the slightest clue how these things work.

But you're just being your shameless self by focusing n the economic aspect of it in order to divert attention from the real issue, Peter Obi's unethical decision to take the people's money and put it into his company, in order to enrich himself and his family. An act he outrightly denied until Kadaria Ahmed forced him into a corner.

You are entirely a shameless and silly boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by TechW: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
SmartyPants:

My responses here indeed show that I am a hypocrite. A shameless hypocrite for that matter.
I think Tinubu is a criminal because he used bullion vans and also mentioned in a pandora accounts but I will however stalk Obi that came out to clear the air why he was mentioned and not Tinubu that called it a bluff. why should I be shameful?

If you give a fund manager 100 naira to manage for you and he returns 40 naira to you and says it was because of inflation won't you have him arrested? Oh...let me guess, you actually know how these things work.

Am I being shameless by focusing on the profit aspect of it in order to divert attention from the general inflation caused by the government that I brought in?, Peter Obi's honest decision to take the people's money and put it into a company, in order to enrich the state. An investment that had almost doubled it invested capital in 2019 .

Am I not entirely a shameless and silly boy to engage you when I was supposed to be productive to my family elsewhere? Gosh! this stipend from Tinubu is counter productive I swear
cool
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Haywhy3579: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

And he never saw pdp was evil all this years until few months ago. U must be myopic in ur thinking. He claim pdp was the best party to rescue Nigeria and now he is claiming they are evil and labor party is the best to rescue us. That is just the characteristic of politician and Peter obi is just an ordinary politician who is looking for opportunities to loot and nothing more.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by Haywhy3579: 12:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Okowa that did nothing with all the oil money of Delta State too is talking. He should have asked if Peter Obi performed well as PDP governor in anambra during his tenure.
Obi turn anambra to London or lagos fool. I hope u are living in anambra. Okowa is far better than obi in terms of infrastructural development.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by asanausana91: 12:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
your mouth is smelling.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by asanausana91: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
Brimstone77:

are you fooling yourself? GEJ appointed him as............. Go and verify.
This fool was begging PDP for a presidential ticket but when PDP see that the man is not electable the refused to give me liar their ticket, now this same Mr liar jump to a party that has no single senator,no local government chairman,no councilor. Only zombiedients see the liar as a savior.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by asanausana91: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Okowa that did nothing with all the oil money of Delta State too is talking. He should have asked if Peter Obi performed well as PDP governor in anambra during his tenure.
I believe you have not been to Delta state. May that secretariat in Delta state was built by Peter Obi.
Re: Okowa: Kwankwaso And Obi Were PDP Members Until Months Ago (Video) by newnigerdelta00: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Video:

God Bless you Okowa,don't mind the peter obi he thinks everybody is foolish as he's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Will Linger Till January, Say Marketers / Cross River: No Military Bombardment In Calabar / I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.