Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? (2416 Views)

Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female" / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by SooNicee11: 8:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
i always find it easier making more male friends than females not because i like it that way, but it just happens that way. i could go out with a group of females and have fun but that's where the friendship ends most times but when it comes to guys, they laugh and enjoy my company. i don't think i'm doing anything wrong, i'm just being myself. Does any other female notice that too?
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by r231(m): 9:02pm On Aug 22, 2011
are you male or female?
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
Guys typically have more social skills than girls.
They are also more realler and are less judgemental of themselves and others.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by SAFO(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ TRUE TALK, it's easier to become "one of the guys" than to associate with those gossip mongers who spit venom at you the minute your back is turned.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by SooNicee11: 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2011
I am a female @ r231

But I see other females that find it easier and have lots of female friends so why's mine different?
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by SAFO(m): 9:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
^^^ A lot of times those friendships are fake. They'll hehe and hawhaw with each other but the minute they're out of sight, they'll be talking about them like a dog.

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
A very wise man once said, "women make the worst friends".
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by MMM2(m): 9:47pm On Aug 22, 2011
op
re u G angry
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by AmeboAjela(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
SooNicee11:

i always find it easier making more male friends than females not because i like it that way, but it just happens that way. i could go out with a group of females and have fun but that's where the friendship ends most times but when it comes to guys, they laugh and enjoy my company. i don't think i'm doing anything wrong, i'm just being myself. Does any other female notice that too?

It's simple. Females have a lot of dramas. We fight from the color of sky to Dbanj's latest shoes. Guys on the other hands are not like that so some females connect with them, just on friendship levels. I know so many people that have guys as their best friends and could discuss about anything with them without fearing that it will be out the next day. Watch any gathering or place with guys and girls, you will notice there are more females in the group/site/forum or even church fighting with each other than the  guys. The guys can fight today and tomorrow they are on the field playing soccer and relaxing at the bar afterwards, but it takes a long time for us females to make up, that is if we do at all. So there is nothing wrong with having male friends my dear.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by pleep(m): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2011
Your probably a tom-boy, a girl that has a more 'male' approach to life. lighten-up, girls like this are the coolest, and they spicen up any group of friends.

another added benefit you wont be looked at like a intimate object  tongue but just one of the 'guys' that happens to be a sexy girl.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Tosinville(m): 10:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
To find it easier making male friends than ur fellow females doesn't mean you're a tom-boy, man.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by tpia5: 10:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
someone is asking others why does he or she gobble gobble gobble.

how in the frigging world are internet strangers/others supposed to know you better than you know yourself?
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Mynd44: 1:04am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
Abeg ask am ooo
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 23, 2011
undecided
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:15am On Aug 23, 2011
At OP may be u are not the gossip type so gals dont find u good enough for gossiping like other gals who take gossiping as their hobby I know alot of gals like u who dont want to associate with their follow gals cus of gals wahala u need to see the way they quarrel every week at my lodge u will pity them
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by marcus1234: 9:48am On Aug 23, 2011
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by mamacy: 11:33am On Aug 23, 2011
tpia@:
how in the frigging world are internet strangers/others supposed to know you better than you know yourself?
i quite agree with that post, OP, u know urself better, u know y u tend to associate with guys more, we dont know, we can only guess, could be that u ve inferiority complex? your are not fashionable? so many guesses OP, but u know y u dont easily make girl friends
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by nassiwa: 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
it is just that people can easily befriend people of the opposite sex. i also have more male friends than females.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Mynd44: 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^
It only happens mostly with girls.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by pleep(m): 2:31am On Aug 24, 2011
yea, guys who have all girls friends are usually gays. but girls who have all guy friends usually arent.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 24, 2011
@poster

same here. i cannot deal with females. ive got like 20+ guy friends and more male associates but literally 4 girls that i can honestly say are like my sisters. we do everything together. no girl can diss me infront of them and vice versa. we have a strong bond and YET STILL we've had moments where we would have to separate due to the high levels of estrogen lol. there are things that even they do that scratch every nerve in my body. like wise me to them. i dunno why but the saying my Jamo grand aunt used to say that "where u see a group of women you see trouble" is toooo true.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by MrsChima(f): 2:58am On Aug 24, 2011
Women are typically emotion bound creature. We are more expressive, spiritual, soul connecting, and literal.

So when you have a bunch of women that are alike in nature some things bound to explode the same thing with the men. You get too many men together spending time for a period of time without properly releasing themselves it like watching a pack of wolves fighting over some gum.

Knowing what TYPE of friends you have and HOW TO DEAL with them usually the trick to a long successful friendship.

Everybody ain't friend material both male and female.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 3:05am On Aug 24, 2011
SooNicee11:

Chai. See my long lost twin. I don't have any female friends. It only goes as far as socializing as well, but to call one up and ask "how are you doing? wanna hang out?" I can't. The attention groups of girls attract is too much for me anyway.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 3:08am On Aug 24, 2011
Usually, they say, a chick with no female friends got something wrong with her. I beg to differ.
Some ppl just dont like female wahala, even females themselves. Most females are emotionally clingy and feel the need to attach themselves to something/someone. Which is a negative factor.

Poster, no need to ask why. It's nothing new.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 24, 2011
good point about the guys sis.

that too is true however as much as it is a fact that women mature quicker than men it is also a fact that when we feel we mus compete, are offended or experiencing that time of the month even lol we resort to very childish ways. with my guys i feel like in the event of confusion or beef we can keep it real and discuss it all. we'd get it off of our chest then drop it as opposed to the girls who bicker and biiitch.

guys will for the most part resort to violence if it is called for. a woman would be ready to fight simply because a guy she likes gives u a compliment. and that woman might be your best friend!!! lol. we women can really be and behave backwards at times. pretty sad.
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Mynd44: 3:39am On Aug 24, 2011
^^^
And this is Coming from a female
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2011
Mynd_44:

^^^
And this is Coming from a female

yep! tongue
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by ronkebp(f): 3:38pm On Aug 29, 2011
@ pOSTER, IT IS BECAUSE YOU TOO LIKE MAN!!!! wink wink NOTHING, new,
Re: Why Do I Find It Easier Making More Male Friends Than Females And I Try? by Mynd44: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^
You need help

(1) (Reply)

The Seven Key Principles Of Lasting Relationships And Marriage / PHOTOS : Which Of Them Got More Hit Track Olamide,davido,wizkid? / Lady hides Under The Table After Surprise Proposal From Boo (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.