Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: (578 Views)

Breaking: My Prayer Is For God To Disgrace Tinubu, Aregbesola Re-echoes Today / Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by Abkrsuleiman: 3:21pm On Nov 07, 2022
Okowa breaking my head with good response.

He told kwankwaso and Obi that they were in PDP just as recent as this year, since they are alluding to the fact that PDP destroyed Nigeria, does this mean they were part of those that destroyed the nation. �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Okowa was just OK. It was Ob's performance that was too too terrible that made Okowa look good. Pity Obi.

1 Like

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by midehi2(f): 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
PDP destroying Nigeria doesn't mean individual destroyed it, there are still some few men in it, which and will never their voice been heard to desist from corruption, there are wicked and greedy politicians in each party, they call themselves 'Cabals undecided
Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by AdamuKD: 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
Your head go break tire Mumu
Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by PandoraObi: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
PDP destroy Nigeria and Peter Obi was part of PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by asanausana91: 3:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
midehi2:
PDP destroying Nigeria doesn't mean individual destroyed it, there are still some few men in it, which and will never their voice been heard to desist from corruption, there are wicked and greedy politicians in each party, they call themselves 'Cabals undecided
ok who is PDP?

4 Likes

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by asanausana91: 3:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
Your head go break tire Mumu
why are you people so aggressive like this? This is the same way Peter Obi was reacting to Dino Melaye yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by AdamuKD: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
asanausana91:
why are you people so aggressive like this? This is the same way Peter Obi was reacting to Dino Melaye yesterday.
You are senseless

1 Share

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by midehi2(f): 3:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
asanausana91:
ok who is PDP?
The party cabals
Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by midehi2(f): 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
asanausana91:
How was his reaction?

You guys always pick on one, what about what Melaye did undecided
Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by Isobug: 4:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
Okowa was just OK. It was Ob's performance that was too too terrible that made Okowa look good. Pity Obi.
Maybe you didn't watch the town hall meeting

1 Like

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by asanausana91: 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
midehi2:
?
How was his reaction?

You guys always pick on one, what about what Melaye did undecided
what did Melaye do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by asanausana91: 5:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
midehi2:

The party cabals
an a vice presidential candidate is not among the cabal? Don't tell me that the vice presidential candidate is too dull.
Re: Okowa Breaking My Head With Good Response: by Felimax(m): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
asanausana91:
what did Melaye do?

I have asked that same question several times today but nothing, no answer.
When we started the crusade of how empty Obi was some people where still sleeping.

Till just now i am still waiting for somebody that will tell me what Melaye did.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Soludo, The Ipob Apologist, Now The Darling Of Urchins. / OPINION: How Much Is Spent On BAT Campaign Vs Obi Priceless Campaign / Fara Dagogo Declare Support For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.