Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

It's A Pity Most Nigerians Are Drumming Support For Grandpa Tinubu. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It's A Pity Most Nigerians Are Drumming Support For Grandpa Tinubu. (1153 Views)

Adeleke Entertains Supporters With Drumming Skills (Video/Photos) / Kids Begged Grandpa Tinubu And Atiku To Go Home And Rest / Opinion: Why Are Nigerians Not Drumming Support For Osinbajo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: It's A Pity Most Nigerians Are Drumming Support For Grandpa Tinubu. by HilcomTech(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2022
Cyntie55:
I was watching UN secretary General, António Guterres on CNN this morning speaking & addressing about Climate Change and I was so impressed by the way he spoke. I really learnt so many things from his speech today.

I was so marveled and I asked myself whether this is not the same climate change they asked Tinubu to address that he was busy talking gibberish. Please what concerns climate change with poisoned holy communion & church rat?

I can't even imagine UN secretary General addressing climate change with such off point statement on podium where world leaders are sitted.

If Tinubu dare utter such statement in a gathering like that, they would have off his mic and kindly walk him out of the podium.

Some urchins even said Tinubu was speaking in parables. What nonsense parable is that? Those of you that watched António Guterres speaking about Climate change will definitely agree with me that Tinubu was talking absolutely gibberish and this is the main reason he's dodging from interviews.

Nigerians should better wake up.

Dis IPOB CARNNIBAL just wrote all this just to discredit Tinubu.

You forgot to call him names like YHUR kindred have been doing to him and Buhari
Re: It's A Pity Most Nigerians Are Drumming Support For Grandpa Tinubu. by Danisaint112(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2022
HilcomTech:

Dis IPOB CARNNIBAL just wrote all this just to discredit Tinubu.

You forgot to call him names like YHUR kindred have been doing to him and Buhari

To you Tinubu supporters everyone supporting PO is IPOB wether he is from the west, East, North or South.
There are something you do or say in life you begin to look stupid.
Re: It's A Pity Most Nigerians Are Drumming Support For Grandpa Tinubu. by HilcomTech(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2022
Danisaint112:

To you Tinubu supporters everyone supporting PO is IPOB wether he is from the west, East, North or South.
There are something you do or say in life you begin to look stupid.

IPOB CARNNIBALS can be so funny.

Only IPOB CARNNIBALS and mentally damaged person can ever support Peter Obi

Only fellow IPOB are supporting Obi across the country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ESN Gunmen Kills Pregnant Northerner In Anambra - VIDEO / How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? / Labour Party Finished Very Strong In Ikeja LGA. Photo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.