Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? (1156 Views)

Will Igbos Living In Lagos Be Intimidated From Voting In 2023? / Cows Strayed Into Wole Soyinka’s Land But He Wasn’t Attacked / Why Can't Lagos Be Like Tokyo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:27pm On Jan 14, 2023
I blame Yorubas for this Igbo land grabbers claim of their territory as no man's land.

Abuja, that igbos own a vast majority of property, which is also technically No man's land owing to it being the federal capital, they did not claim it is Lagos with its irrevocable Yoruba ownership that is now No man"s land.

If the Yoruba Muslim is not foolishly working to advance the interest of Sokoto over the Yoruba realm, the orcs from the yeast are trooping in daily like a plague of termites to the SW and via unchecked migration are now claiming Lagos as fee for all.

You better begin to review how the north shut their mouths with their boastful claims on Kano's Sabo Garin being No man's land.

Their yeast can not contain nor sustain their parasitic criminal population. Add to that, the madness of IPOB Zionist cannibals and you are witnessing an unprecedented migration out of the yeast by the heebo. The north is no longer a go to zone owing to BH and Fulani terrorists and the bitter lessons of abandoned property has made them steer clear from the SS. That makes Yoruba land the number 1 destination for heebo destitutes.

Yoruba people need to assert their rightful proprietary rights over their fatherland before these Afro Zionist/Zikist Marxists heebo cretins begin to act another land grabbing hone video .

6 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by triple996(m): 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2023
APCHaram:
I blame Yorubas for this Igbo land grabbers claim of their territory as no man's land.

Abuja, that igbos own a vast majority of property, which is also technically No man's land owing to it being the federal capital, they did not claim it is Lagos with its irrevocable Yoruba ownership that is now No man"s land.

If the Yoruba Muslim is not foolishly working to advance the interest of Sokoto over the Yoruba realm, the orcs from the yeast are trooping in daily like a plague of termites to the SW and via unchecked migration are now claiming Lagos as fee for all.

You better begin to review how the north shut their mouths with their boastful claims on Kano's Sabo Garin being No man's land.

Their yeast can not contain nor sustain their parasitic criminal population. Add to that, the madness of IPOB Zionist cannibals and you are witnessing an unprecedented migration out of the yeast by the heebo. The north is no longer a go to zone owing to BH and Fulani terrorists and the bitter lessons of abandoned property has made them steer clear from the SS. That makes Yoruba land the number 1 destination for heebo destitutes.

Yoruba people need to assert their rightful proprietary rights over their fatherland before these Afro Zionist/Zikist Marxists heebo cretins begin to act another land grabbing hone video .

Anybody saying Lagos is no man's land is mad, they can't try this with abuja even if abuja NA federal government property. Ndigbo de fear hausa people like mad

7 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Phoen1X: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Sadist,...na this one your empty brain concort this afternoon ?.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by IDENNAA(m): 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obidients, please ignore this stupid thread created to instigate ethnic brawl.

9 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by IDENNAA(m): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2023
Phoen1X:

That's all they have left....

5 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by mycar: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2023
will saying that lagos is no mans land change it? even tinubu is not from lagos, so, what's your problem.
This world is also no man's home too

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by KingKO22: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Bcs they knw Abuja is predominantly monopolized by Hausas/Fulanis so they won't dear their master..

You want Hausa/Fulani to finish the baby factory children grin

8 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by flokii: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2023
Anambra state is a no man's land.. the Binis can lay claim to the place

4 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
Phoen1X:

This same madness is what made them slaughter you like fowls in Kano after thinking Sabo Garin is no mans land outside the authority of the Fulani Emirate long after the British lease ended and Sabo Garin returned back to the Emir.

Well_I know you can't try this nonsense in the SS. The lessons of abandoned property is why you avoid claiming rubbish there.

The only people who are tolerant and liberal to accommodate your ungracious ass and nuisance will wake up one day and chase you away from were you will have nowhere to return but your blighted yeast.

Continue.

4 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2023
flokii:
Anambra state is a no man's land.. the Binis can lay claim to the place

Anambra is partly Bini and Igala clay.

3 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
IDENNAA:
Obidients, please ignore this stupid thread created to instigate ethnic brawl.

Why ate heebo Judases dragging Lagos to the point of contesting elective positons with Yorubas?

Is there any one from outside your blighted SE or even state contesting any elective post there?

OSU, stay your lane.

1 Like

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Urheadmaster(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2023
Nigeria a whole is a no man's land tongue

APCHaram:

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:39pm On Jan 14, 2023
mycar:
will saying that lagos is no mans land change it? even tinubu is not from lagos, so, what's your problem.
This world is also no man's home too

Even if tinubu is not an indigene of Lagos which is true , how does that excuse your nyamri ass in laying claim to Lagos ?

Stay your lane OSU.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by flokii: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
APCHaram:

Igalas right!
Binis and Igalas have more claim to Anambra than Igbos.

We must open everyone's yarnsh.. Nobody has monopoly of vawulence.

5 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:41pm On Jan 14, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria a whole is a no man's land tongue

This is the reason for the Afro Marxist Zikist coup and why I keep saying that igbos are the number 1 enemies of restructuring Nigeria as they can not survive on their own.

OSU, better believe Nigeria will return to regional governance or be broken up .and it will happen in your life time and you will be forced back to your evil forest region.

Parasite

5 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Iceberg3: 4:44pm On Jan 14, 2023
APCHaram:

I just can't believe what I'm seeing...I mean,this is unbelievable!!!!!!

All this while,I thought this guy,this apcharam guy was a.........omg!!!!!!!

Now I know Nigeria has some very long nasty way to go!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 4:48pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iceberg3:

All communists get to dig their graves and shot into it.

Igbo Marxism is what is our problem and I will identify it when I see it just as I did for every other foolishness plaguing the land.

I am a truth speaker and if it offends you then good.

2 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Realrealfact: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Obi is better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Phoen1X: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iceberg3:

He'll soon join his mates at the asylum,...wonder how he escaped the last time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Mindlog: 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
This is one of the effects of Nigeria having less than 500 Psychiatrists serving a population of over 200 million people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by MadamExcellency: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2023
Iceberg3:

He's an Osama Bin Laden apologist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by babasolution: 5:01pm On Jan 14, 2023
LAGOS is Fulani land,Fulani as as much claim to Lagos as a Yoruba from ogbomoso
Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by frankadrian: 5:03pm On Jan 14, 2023
Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

For telling you to stay your lane?

So tell me what difference there is between the Fulani land grabber and the heebo false claimant ?

Parasites

2 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2023
Mindlog:
This is one of the effects of Nigeria having less than 500 Psychiatrists serving a population of over 200 million people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

OSU stay your lane has now becoming a mental illness?

Is anyone dragging your yeast with you ?
Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2023
I have never seen a people who so much covet what others have like the heebo.

See them shamelessly exposing themselves

3 Likes

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by AwkaFinest: 5:11pm On Jan 14, 2023
Op when they tell you Lagos is a no man's land you believe it?

It's just like an outsider telling me that my Awka is a no man's land grin grin

Believe ipigs at your own peril..

1 Like

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by APCHaram: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2023
MadamExcellency:

I am now a Yoruba Muslim now abi?

Same Yoruba Muslim meme I gave you idiots which you plagiarize and abuse without sense.

1 Like

Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by RZArecta(m): 5:16pm On Jan 14, 2023
The "Igbo Jew" who called Lagos a no man's land is in your party the APC and if you are being honest with yourself which I doubt, you would have known the context in which he made that statement. The context of a land that'll give you an opportunity like no other in Nigeria no matter your tribe or religion. He never said it out of spite or hatred of the Yoruba race.
You keep saying the Igbos want to spark another civil war in Nigeria but instead we have you constantly stoking ethnic hatred that is even more potent and has a greater chance of starting that civil war with sectarian crisis being the spark. Don't you think you're a hypocrite ? Go and meet Orji Uzor Kalu and tell him he has a week to move all his investments located in Lagos back to the East then I'll know you're serious, there's no need having millions of other Igbos killed just so you can get an érection
Re: How Can Lagos Be No Man's Land But Abuja Isn't ? by Moh247: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2023
Forget all this nonsense, Lagos knows the real land owners you can't build without them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan And Supreme Court Of Shameless Judicial Bandits By Farooq Kperogi / Isaac Omokhomion Abigeal: One Person Signed As PO And Five Party Agent In Oyo St / Breaking News: Akere Market In Lagos Set Ablaze By APC Hoodlums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.