Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest (3535 Views)

Suitors Now Prefer Our Maids For Marriage To Our Daughters / How Guys Use Marriage To Plunge Themselves Into Perpetual Poverty. / Jos Bride Electrocuted Days To Her Marriage To Two-Time Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Calvary247(f): 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
My husband is the man the world had ever given me. I love my husband. I'm enjoying my marriage to the fullest. Marriage full of joy, happiness and satisfaction. This union is powerful.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Messi1: 7:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
See how you are celebrating marriage as if it's something important.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by immortalcrown(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Messi1:
I hope you were born and raised outside marriage. I mean, I hope you don't have a father, your mother was impregnated by a stranger that disappeared after sexing her. If not, you should be ashamed of yourself.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by immortalcrown(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Calvary247:
My husband is the man the world had ever given me. I love my husband. I'm enjoying my marriage to the fullest. Marriage full of joy, happiness and satisfaction. This union is powerful.
You just want to experience post creation on Nairaland.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by VeryWickedMan: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Now that you've made it public, it will crash very soon.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Romanoff(f): 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Calvary247:

Sha keep your happy marriage off social media.

Bad belle lives there.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by general111(m): 7:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
How old is your marriage?

6 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by spencekat(m): 7:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
immortalcrown:
I hope you were born and raised outside marriage. I mean, I hope you don't have a father, your mother was impregnated by a stranger that disappeared after sexing her. If not, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by EmmaJnr1: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
for you to enjoy your marriage it means you are respectful to your husband and often makes him happy. keep it up. God bless ur marriage

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Oluneutral: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
98% of genuinely happy and satisfying marriages are not flaunted on social media. The remaining 2% of flaunted happy and satisfying marriages are either faked or standing on time bomb.

So, @op, be wary of social media if you want that happiness in that your marriage to last longer.

May you never use your hand
do yourselves o.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by advanceDNA: 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
This one i looking for bad belle people trouble

2 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Zonefree(m): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nigerian men are the best.

Enjoy your marriage, dear, and stay away from bittered feminists!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Stillwhites(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Now that you've made it public, it will crash very soon.
you and the people who liked your comment are fools.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Toriagirl(f): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congratulations to you ma, but you should know that people ruin good things, at least keep it simple.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by yvesboss(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
Calvary247:

Congratulations OP
I’m glad I could read one good testament about marriage
May your happiness continue forever amen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by seanwilliam(m): 9:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
I’m happy for you . Please continue to be a good wife who gives her hubby peace of mind

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
Congrats on your happy home OP, may God continue to keep your union. Could you give singles some tips on how you chose your husband and how you are able to maintain a happy home? Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Helpout12345: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
Calvary247:

Congratulations Sis! May God continue to bless your union.

Please beware of bad belle people in real life and social media, most especially women like you praying for something like that but will tell you that you are "taking shits from a man".

They are also many on Nairaland here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by culf: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
Calvary247:

may your marriage continue to enjoy peace, love and God's blessings

please also learn to pray for your marriage to remain so, e get why? I know you're excided, some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Davidave(m): 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hope you both live well in to your 90s and die together holding hands peacefully in your sleep cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by techWriter1: 12:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Now that youunlive came it public, it will crash very soon
Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by ahnie: 1:27am On Nov 08, 2022
Awwwwwwwwwww lovely.

1 Like

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by fineboynl(m): 1:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Lol. I remembered the day i poster my yam pounder on WhatsApp when pounding yam. That was the day it spoilt.

But on a serious note when a woman is truly enjoying her marriage just know the man is going through a lot to pay bills or he has alot of money.

One of the two.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by ObalendeCMS: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2022
Òdè
Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:24am On Nov 08, 2022
Messi1:
I tire,what's so special about marriage.pple always think it's a big deal.
Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Kemadealadire(f): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Good for you OP and please share, don't mind naysayers please, it's okay to share news of bad marriages but not okay to share good ones.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by frozen70(f): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Calvary247:

Just keep your marriage and home secret from bad eyes

Every marriage was blissful like yours until it became a night mare

Every married man is exposed to temptation

Just the grace of God is sustaining them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by iramure(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2022
EmmaJnr1:
for you to enjoy your marriage it means you are respectful to your husband and often makes him happy. keep it up. God bless ur marriage
That's just the secret
Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by SWATMan: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Last time you posted that your husband has changed, today you are happy about the same marriage? Well I wish you the best and remember to stop rushing to social media to announce the daily events in your marriage.
Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by fineboynl(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2022
SWATMan:
Last time you posted that your husband has changed, today you are happy about the same marriage? Well I wish you the best and remember to stop rushing to social media to announce the daily events in your marriage.
one of the things that destroys marriage is finances. As that is the engine oil and once the finance is tempered with watch everything goes down gradually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Princessdainty(m): 10:18am On Nov 08, 2022
We do not care.

Re: I'm Enjoying My Marriage To The Fullest by Drfernandez(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2022
This little boy that says he is from Taraba state and his multiple accounts and endless fictitious stories. Rest abeg, not everyone on Nairaland is daft like you irritants want the world to believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do Husbands Feel Guilty After Making Love To Their Wives / ... / Ashes For Love. My Heart Bleeds Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.