Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams (37046 Views)

Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video) / Isabella Idibia Taller Than Her Mother, Annie At 11 Years / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Treadway: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Awaoyelmoni:
Dude will do 7.5 and he's home free. It's funny that the west thinks it's in their place to decide what a crime Is and who a criminal is but refuse to discuss the wanton looting they and their likes carried out and are still carrying out in Africa neither are they prepared to make reparations. Simply because they own the media they tend to project and amplify only crimes committed in Africa whilst turning a blind eye to the impunity they perpetrate. Someone should tell them the evil that men do lives with them. Hushpuppi and other keyboard bombers are just taking back what they (the west) stole from us Safe this time it's in hard currency. Only the gullible ones will vilify them.
yea, I'm also going with 7.5, all the other rubbish wey you type no consign me.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Intellectuall01:

Shey na your papa won bring am out in 4 years? Most of you just come here to give yourself hope because you are a fraudster too.

He will be out in 4yrs. US Prison systems counts differently. 11 years is 5.5 yes and 6 months is 3 months.

So the math says 5.8 years and he has been in the hole for about 2yrs.

Do the maths and you'd realize why your father is supposed to have hustled harder to marry a more educated mother so the offspring would have had a rational functional logical brain.

Now you are schooled. Hush puppies in prison are better than you cos where you sleep and what you eat is worse than US prison provisions.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Treadway: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2022
PoeticMind:

Oga, quit peddling falsehood and ask questions or do your research before you make uniformed comments. He's spending at least 9 years if you discount the 2 years already served during the case. This is a US federal prison, not the UK or state penitentiary where he gets out after serving half the sentence. I also cannot see where the prison terms stated he was eligible for parole after a certain period.
eggzactly!
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by jaxxy(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2022
stupid boy
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Angelfrost(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Treadway:
you are correct. I addressed it in my previous post

Angelfrost you sef be correct nairalander, take note of this.

My thoughts exactly! Thanks.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by sukkot: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
Treadway:
ok. If we go by the 9yr calc he would get 1yr 5mths off. At the bolded, I hope not! Mo fe ki were e pe lewon. On a serious note, however, I think all that still fall under the umbrella of 'good behaviour'. I wager the earliest he'll be out is in 7+ years which will be sometime in 2029. May the good Lord spare us beyond then. Hopefully, us both will still be interested in Nairaland in 2027 and/or 2029 to revisit this..lol cool
oh i have no personal interest in hushpupy. this to me is just a nairaland topic. nothing more nothing less. you know in america, the most lenient sentences are handed to paper pushers ( financial crimes ) . if to say hushpuppy was found to rape a white woman he would collect 360 years in jail cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

america is funny. they value their white women who most times are drug addled oloshos anyway. stupid country. as a black man no touch their white women oooo. dem go destroy ya life

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Awaoyelmoni(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Treadway:
yea, I'm also going with 7.5, all the other rubbish wey you type no consign me.
Rubbish is you refusing to come to terms with the fact that what I wrote is too compex for your less than 2kb memory space to deduce hence coming off as... Lemme borrow your quaint expression 'rubbish' to you.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Unclefemolala(m): 11:00am On Nov 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see you, he's very successful, 5.5 calendar year for such magnitude of offense? Better crime pays. He will return rich. America may eventually not keep this guy in prison but keep using his brain for their benefits sef. Many think this guy will go to life imprisonment.

You watch too much movies, there's nothing intelligent about Hushbingo, he's not a hacker or tech guru so why will America need his black ass when better whites are rotting in jail. And I don't know where u all get that 6 months equals one year BS...A TIME SPENT IN JAIL IS SAME AS OUTSIDE WORLD, THERE IS NO NIGHT AND DAY COUNTING AS 2 DAYS IN JAIL...I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO BRING PROOF...He can only be released early on parole due to good behavior or if there was illegality with the officers or they way they processed his arrest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Unclefemolala(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2022
PoeticMind:

Oga, quit peddling falsehood and ask questions or do your research before you make uniformed comments. He's spending at least 9 years if you discount the 2 years already served during the case. This is a US federal prison, not the UK or state penitentiary where he gets out after serving half the sentence. I also cannot see where the prison terms stated he was eligible for parole after a certain period.

NLers are ignorant ...the double counting JAIL term they do just amuses me..there is no proof one day equals 2 days...you're only coming early due to parole or if you snitched and help authorities in a massive indictment..plus Federal jails hardly get parole

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by segcymoor(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Tokskob2008:
Just 11yrs

He should be 51 then

I am not very sure there is still hope

To come out of prison settled for what?
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by cescky(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy he will be out in 4. he already done 2. by 2026 he will be released. prison year is 6 months

9 months
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2022
I will take this deal anytime any day sacrifices has to be made and this is better than blood money
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by segcymoor(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Akinsete19:
Congratulations to him. At least he enjoyed his stolen wealth. He should enjoy doing the time also.

There is a time for everything under the sun bro
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Onucs(m): 11:09am On Nov 08, 2022
Menezandy:

You be bastard naso them go hang all your siblings

Ode, very soon, e go be you and your family turn grin
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Unclefemolala(m): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Intellectuall01:

All you mumu them, una dey spread false info say Federal prisons for US, one day counts as 2. Una really dey stupid sha.

Bro them really mumu

There is no where online to support their claim

They just like giving themselves hope

They even say its the same in Nigeria...lol...I just want one of them to have firsthand experience
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Jackanda1(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:
The way no recent picture of Hushouppy has been released is crazy
In the US justice system, a criminal has rights, unlike in Nigeria where Police would beat you, tie you up and parade you in the media just to shame you.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by peacettw: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2022
Not nearly enough considering the lives he destroyed
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by dyera(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2022
TastyFriedPussy:
E get some sensible fraudsters wey e go be, once them don make one big cash out like sey $1million, dem go dump the fraud game asap, come back to naija, go invest in legit businesses, dey live low key millionaire lifestyle, start better life. But most of these guys no dey get sense....

LoL go ahead and do scam then see if you will be able to dump it after making one big cash. What you don't know is that, you will not be able to succeed in yahoo if you don't carry it on your head as your main work and work persistently for years. That's why by the time you succeed, yahoo will have assimilated to your being and you will not be able to let go of it. It is similar to people who do drugs, if you say you will do drugs for a year then quit to prevent it from destroying your life, you are only fooling yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by blueAgent(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
see you, he's very successful, 5.5 calendar year for such magnitude of offense? Better crime pays. He will return rich. America may eventually not keep this guy in prison but keep using his brain for their benefits sef. Many think this guy will go to life imprisonment.

Joker.

using his brain for what?
A country that has ppl who made them 22trillion economy would need A non -smart scammer to do what for them?

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by blueAgent(m): 12:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
yommen:

Like Chicago abi?

Waiting my city do you?

Lol....coded only who know know.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Stateside: 12:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
For those that does not know, the US Federal Prison system SELDOM grant parole. 11yrs means 11yrs

so he comes home in about 9 yrs

Unless pardoned by the President (very unlikely especially for an African THIEF), he will serve his full term

Even if he serves 5yrs all his assets will be gone. His "boys" and relatives will have squandered or mismanaged it

His girlfriends and concubines' will have moved on to bigger fish. Life goes on.

Nobody hardly pick up where they left off in this type of life. You are almost guaranteed to lose everything.

Is this worth it? That's a question each individual have to answer for themselves.

US Federal prison not as crazy or dangerous like state prisons. Usually full of white collar criminals.

At the end of it all, he just another common criminal.

Idolize him if you want. Its on you

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by blueAgent(m): 12:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Awaoyelmoni:
Dude will do 7.5 and he's home free. It's funny that the west thinks it's in their place to decide what a crime Is and who a criminal should be but refuse to discuss the wanton looting they and their likes carried out and are still carrying out in Africa neither are they prepared to make reparations. Simply because they own the media they tend to project and amplify only crimes committed in Africa whilst turning a blind eye to the impunity they perpetrate. Someone should tell them the evil that men do lives with them. Hushpuppi and other keyboard bombers are just taking back what they (the west) stole from us Safe this time it's in hard currency. Only the gullible ones will vilify them.

Clown, you are trying to justify your reasons for cyber crimes.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
His family need go to church, to do thanksgiving!

11 years is a good deal for him!
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by sircatherine45(m): 12:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
Stateside:
For those that does not know, the US Federal Prison system SELDOM grant parole. 11yrs means 11yrs

so he comes home in about 9 yrs

Unless pardoned by the President (very unlikely especially for an African THIEF), he will serve his full term

Even if he serves 5yrs all his assets will be gone. His "boys" and relatives will have squandered or mismanaged it

His girlfriends and concubines' will have moved on to bigger fish. Life goes on.

Nobody hardly pick up where they left off in this type of life. You are almost guaranteed to lose everything.

Is this worth it? That's a question each individual have to answer for themselves.

US Federal prison not as crazy or dangerous like state prisons. Usually full of white collar criminals.

At the end of it all, he just another common criminal.

Idolize him if you want. Its on you

But you demonizing him is still poor and broke. I doubt if you dolts can afford $200.

Hush has enjoyed life. You are yet to see the pyramids of Egypt.

Nigga, stop hating. If fraud favour you, run am. If e no favour you, continue your legal.

Las las Na who get money get respect.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

But you demonizing him is still poor and broke. I doubt if you dolts can afford $200.

Nigga, stop hating. If fraud favour you, run am. If e no favour you, continue your legal.

Sigh....

What a mentality......

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Stateside: 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

No need for name calling. We all have different things we value in life. I just happen to cherish freedom more that money. You are free to think otherwise.

And i bet you that NONE of the high rollers he was mingling with will pick his call or act like he exist.

Dino act now like he never seen the guy. Respect?

Lose your freedom and decide

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by sircatherine45(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh....
What a mentality......
Black man, black sense!
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by sircatherine45(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sigh....
What a mentality......
Black man, black sense!
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2022
sircatherine45:

Black man, black sense!

What has race got to do with you celebrating fraud?

Are you going to raise kids with same ideology you shared?

Let me quote you so you read again what you composed!

"But you demonizing him is still poor and broke. I doubt if you dolts can afford $200.

Las las Na who get money get respect."

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by donforeign: 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Roboto11:

Yes.

It is proof that hardworking is the best way and crime has its payday.
oga quiet e.. your governors n senators wey dey loot u dry, how Dem dey? Console urself
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by sircatherine45(m): 12:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
Stateside:

No need for name calling. We all have different things we value in life. I just happen to cherish freedom more that money. You are free to think otherwise.

And i bet you that NONE of the high rollers he was mingling with will pick his call or act like he exist.

Dino act now like he never seen the guy. Respect?

Lose your freedom and decide

You have freedom in Nigeria, but can't move around safely, and another man is in a USA prison with facilities for a sane man, but with no freedom. Which will you chose?

You know your answer.

As for his clique, they may still communicate with each other. They are bros for life, so they'll hold forte till he's outta jail. That's what bros do!

Hush was just a foolish boy who was stubborn and stupid. I personally warned him when we met at a club in Accra. But it fell to deaf ears. I regret him being in prison, but I'll be with him, and prays he endure, as there's always light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Hushpuppi Sentenced To 11 Years In US Federal Prison For Online Scams by sircatherine45(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What has race got to do with you celebrating fraud?

Are you going to raise kids with same ideology you shared?

Let me quote you so you read again what you composed!

"But you demonizing him is still poor and broke. I doubt if you dolts can afford $200.

Las las Na who get money get respect."

I'll teach my kids to hustle the money but use their head.

Why I said black man black sense is that a black man will be hustling $100 gift card from client, but will be criticizing corrupt politicians. Swear say you never rip person. Na because me and you dey form ghost for anonymous forum like Nairaland?

You dey whine mi ni?

Baba, leave that talk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Kcee Making A Conscious Attempt To Steal The Iyanya Look? / 9ice Disses Linda Ikeji In New Single “at The Moment” / Andelsmith Shows Evidence Against Daddy Freeze, Implicates House On The Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.