Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology (383 Views)

Nigerians React To Peter Obi's Outburst On Arise TV / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Can’t Win Election, ‘Obidients’ Euphoria Already Dying / Dino Melaye: Peter Obi’s “Obidient” Movement Mere Euphoria, Can’t Win Election (2) (3) (4)

Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Biodun556(m): 3:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Spokesperson for the Peoples Democratic Party Presidential Campaign Council, Dino Melaye has described an outburst by presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Peter Obi on Sunday night as unpresidential and unacceptable.

Melaye in a video posted on his Twitter page on Monday, said he “did not do anything to” Obi.

Recall that Obi had an encounter with Melaye on Sunday night during the presidential town hall session organised by Arise TV in Abuja.

Melaye however, demanded apology from Obi, saying a presidential candidate must be calm.

He said, “He was not provoked, I was seating far opposite the top seat where they were sitting. I didn’t mention his name. And I was really surprised to see that type of outburst from a presidential candidate. Is that the type of president he is going to make? Just taking on people and showing unpresidential characteristics?

“I didn’t do anything. So that outburst is unwarranted, very unpresidential, unacceptable of a leader.

“A leader must be matured. One who wants to govern this country must be accommodating, must have a lot of patience, must have perseverance. These are basic characteristics of leadership anywhere in the world,” Melaye said.

He said a presidential candidate could not be reacting in such manner in the public.

“You want to be President of Nigeria and you are reacting in such a manner in public? This one will slap ADC for office as president. So I want to clear the air, there was nothing, I didn’t do anything to him,” he said.

According to Melaye, Obi was “so provoked” and carried away by the performance of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, adding that he deserves “a serious apology” from the former Anambra State governor.

Melaye said Obi should be calm like the Delta state governor.

“He was so provoked and so carried away by performance of Governor Okowa that he was saying that somebody outside is from ANPP. Does that make any sense, is there any party like the ANPP in Nigeria today?

“Next time when you want to go for a debate, be as calm as Governor Okowa…but that was very unpresidential and I deserve a serious apology,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/peter-obis-outburst-unpresidential-i-deserve-apology-melaye/
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Biodun556(m): 3:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Obi was so pained that Okowa outperformed him

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by otipoju(m): 3:40am On Nov 08, 2022
You actually deserve bottle to be broken on your bald head...better bottle wey go reset your brain

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by PoliteActivist: 3:41am On Nov 08, 2022
BUFFOON!!!
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Mrgovernor: 5:15am On Nov 08, 2022
K
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by dollytino4real(f): 5:55am On Nov 08, 2022
Is Okowa Atiku
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Eteka1(m): 5:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Rubbish Dino Melaye
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by TechW: 6:01am On Nov 08, 2022
Peter Obi, everywhere you go, the only man that both PDP and APC are scared of.
It looks like the election is between LP and others

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Jayden001(m): 6:29am On Nov 08, 2022
"Unpresidential!" So even Dino now believes in the Obi Datti ticket.
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Biodun556(m): 8:36am On Nov 08, 2022
N
Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by Ezewuzie01: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
Peter Obi the G-string wearing effeminate coward was simply scared of Dino's deep menacing voice.

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by kk2027: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
TechW:
Peter Obi, everywhere you go, the only man that both PDP and APC are scared of.
It looks like the election is between LP and others

True grin

Re: Dino Melaye: Peter Obi Outburst Unpresidential, I Deserve Apology by TinubuDeDrugLor: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2022
CHIEF JOSHUA CHIBI DARIYE WROTE

APC says RELIGION does not matter but some people want Hijab to be worn in all Secondary Schools

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot sell alcohol in some states in NIGERIA

APC says RELIGION does not matter but "Jonathan" was declared religiously infidel in 2015 despite not contesting to become an IMAM

APC says RELIGION does not matter but almost every notable Northerner supported the killing of Deborah. If RELIGION does not matter she would have been alive today and you know what, her killers and their supporters are all going to vote someone in 2023

APC says RELIGION does not matter in NIGERIA but we have a Constitution that recognises the CRIMINAL CODE in the South and PENAL CODE in the North

APC says RELIGION does not matter but HISBAH is a religious police backed by law and it's officers can arrest a normal police officer

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Leah Shuaibu was denied freedom because those that negotiated the release of the kidnapped Dapchi school girls were of different RELIGION

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Northern Christian is bad for political business

APC says RELIGION does not matter but enact religious beliefs into our laws. If religious beliefs inspire the laws that govern us, then the influence of RELIGION shouldn't be down played

APC says RELIGION does not matter but a Christian woman was killed in Abuja because she was preaching close to a Mosque. Her killers are still walking around freely and will vote during the elections

APC says RELIGION does not matter but our government continues to sponsor pilgrimages to Mecca and Jerusalem every year

APC says RELIGION does not matter yet churches are set ablaze by those shouting "Allahu Akbar"

APC says RELIGION does not matter but NORTHERN NIGERIA will never support a Christian - Christian ticket for the presidency

APC says RELIGION does not matter but you cannot build churches in major places in Kano

APC says RELIGION does not matter but Sharia law exists

Please let this go viral. Nigerians need to understand this.

This Was The Business Day Newspaper Post That Got Me Thinking / The Ridiculous News About Underage Voters In Abia Is False!!! / Peter Of Psquare Reveals The Only Two Tribes In Nigeria