Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown (2880 Views)

Man Cancels Wedding Following An Old Facebook Post Of The Bride To Be / Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown / Man Cancels Marriage As Fiancee Insists On 450k Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Limaqueen98: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

My views about u are true...not false....andnits just cruise and jokes....they are based on existing happenings and real experiences of people..... attend comedy shows and see how genders are roast each eachother .... no biggie

That candidgiŕl that speaks hateful things about men here and even davido son that died recently..u never stoped her...that shows your level of hypocrisy

Ur gender will rather beg a man money for 250k wig and 700k phone than buy it with ur money.....its not bashing ...its fact...

And its hurts u because u know it true.... sue me
And you are pain about that,is it your money that we are begging for why is it paining you na, I think I will have to sue you for this your statement

2 Likes

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by advanceDNA: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
And you are pain about that,is it your money that we are begging for why is it paining you na, I think I will have to sue you for this your statement

Like i said all cruise and jokes...u are the one takimg it personal and forming solidarity for your gender...go and face cadidlády a woman like you spewing real hateful things against children just because of their gender...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Limaqueen98: 10:45am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Like i said all cruise and jokes...u are the one takimg it personal and forming solidarity for your gender...go and face cadidlády a woman like you spewing real hateful things against children just because of their gender...
Are you for real you think I am talking it personal noo I don't do that I say whatever comes out of my mouth and that's all I have never been serious this is online not real life how can I let anything happen here to get into me
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by advanceDNA: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Limaqueen98:
Are you for real you think I am talking it personal noo I don't do that I say whatever comes out of my mouth and that's all I have never been serious this is online not real life how can I let anything happen here to get into me

Anyways .. let the dragging continue....we have signed a memorandum of vawulence

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Limaqueen98: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

Anyways .. let the dragging continue....we have signed a memorandum of vawulence
lolz memorandum of vawulence you are not serious
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Limaqueen98: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

very funny the image alone is enough to make me laugh
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by Tegabadguy(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2022
Stephen2324:
Man cancels marriage, as fiancee insist on 450k wedding gown instead of the one of 150k.

What's your take here
send are back to her papa house
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by ednut1(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Una no discuss all these during dating
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by pansophist(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
virginprincess:
Maybe the guy can afford it that why she's insisting on using such amount.

So being able to afford something means one should just waste money? If the 450k is going to open a business or a down payment for a land/house, then its makes sense. Why do you women tie your self-worth to external things?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by ewaoluwa13n: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
U just sit down write n dey ask wat is our take.Here's oneMan cancel wedding because his mother was not allowed to cook.What's ur takeU just sit down write n dey ask wat is our take.Here's oneMan cancel wedding because his mother was not allowed to cook.What's ur take...
Re: Man Cancels Marriage, As Fiancee Insist On 450k Wedding Gown by pansophist(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2022
virginprincess:
Maybe the guy can afford it that why she's insisting on using such amount.

It's he who owns the money determines how he spent it, not the beneficiary, in this case, the woman. Make your money and spend it how you want, it's not that hard.

People that knows the difficulties of making money are usually frugal. It's those that are not in the field hustling will just expect money to be wasted on them. 450k for only gown, how much come be minimum wage na grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

. . . . . And That Was How I Lost My Eighth Lover Because Of Intimacy Palaver! / Help! How Much Do You Think This Marriage List Will Cost? / Is It Wise For Men/ladies To Sponsor Their Lovers In University These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.