Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,926 members, 7,866,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West (1618 Views)

1$=1470 Naira. If You Voted For This Government, You Scored An Own Goal / The Bad Government You Helped Enthrone will Hurt Everyone / How Peter Obi Can Win The Presidential Election; My Memo To His Social Media Sup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Curious345: 11:55am On Nov 08, 2022
BATified2023:
all I know is that we don’t want to hear Biafra or death after election cos I don’t understand how a man with no chairman in d whole 774 lgs will see this vote u have apportioned to him
trust the statistics don't trust me
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Curious345: 11:56am On Nov 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:
The "Onitsha trained provision items trader with a GCE" can't win a single polling unit anywhere in Yoruba land !
so you want to bring ½dead tinubu to rule over us ..

You dey maaaad
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by techWriter1: 12:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
politicians will win all the local government vicinity of Lagos federal
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by VEHINTOLAR: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:
so you want to bring ½dead tinubu to rule over us ..

You dey maaaad

You and the idiot here are "maaaad" !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Curious345: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

You and the idiot here are "maaaad" !

I swear you dey maaaaaaaard
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by VEHINTOLAR: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2022
Curious345:

I swear I dey maaaaaaaard

Yes,we know that already,maaaad boy !
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Workch: 12:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
I reside in lagos, so I know about Lagos.

Peter obi will win Amuwo odofin, Ojo, ajeromi/ifelodun, he will do well in Oshodi/Isolo and Surulere, eti-osa.

APC don't do well here
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by pinkgoodies(m): 1:02pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Who wan dash Tinubu 15% in SE. Umahi and Uzodimma are already silently withdrawing their support for him. Tinubu should go for Thanksgiving if he managed to get 8% in SE.

Lol. Na wetin umahi and uzodinma tell u last night. Beerpalour news. If u know d grassroot mobilization going on in Abia North and orlu zone. U no go even talk pim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Workch:
I reside in lagos, so I know about Lagos.

Peter obi will win Amuwo odofin, Ojo, ajeromi/ifelodun, he will do well in Oshodi/Isolo and Surulere, eti-osa.

APC don't do well here
LOl

Obi cannot rule the ZOO
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Workch: 1:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
LOl

Obi cannot rule the ZOO
I don't know if he will win but these areas in Lagos, he will beat Tinubu there
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Workch: 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Lol. Na wetin umahi and uzodinma tell u last night. Beerpalour news. If u know d grassroot mobilization going on in Abia North and orlu zone. U no go even talk pim.
uzodinma that you are banking on will not win guber election.
If Tinubu gets 10% vote in southeast, Benue and southsouth, I go dash you money.

No be only grassroot, na grasshopper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by OsunOriginal: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Peterobi90:
- Eti osa
- Apapa
- Amuwo odofin
- Ajeromi ifelodun

And many many more...

There are 137 local governments in SW and you couldn't convincingly list up to 5 local governments. And you call this one a candidate for a presidential election?

By the way, Obi can't win any of the local governments you listed.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by DadaHammed: 1:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Peterobi90:
- Eti osa
- Apapa
- Amuwo odofin
- Ajeromi ifelodun

And many many more...

Obi will also getting sizeable votes in Alimosho, Ikeja and Agege.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by DadaHammed: 1:18pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Orlu zone for APC? Bwahahahaha! grin
Even APC candidates they fear to paste posters and banner for Orlu, Orsu and Oru. grin

1 Like

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Workch: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

There are 137 local governments in SW and you couldn't convincingly list up to 5 local governments. And you call this one a candidate for a presidential election?

By the way, Obi can't win any of the local governments you listed.
Lol, Obi will win Amuwo odofin, Ojo, ajeromi/ifelodun, And even do well in surulere because they are predominantly Igbos. APC dey lose here, this is not osun state.

In Eti-osa where you cannot bribe people, most of here are okay and well inform, Obi might win. Don't be surprise if Obi even wins Ikeja, informed voters will most likely not vote APC. APC usually wins Ikeja by slim margin every election.

Where I see APC winning is in Alimosho, Mushin, kosofe, Ikorodu, Lagos island, epe and maybe in Badagry.
This is a plus for Tinubu because Alimosho and Ikorodu alone is almost half the population of Lagos.

In Isolo and Amuwo odofin, Igbo men win Lagos State political offices. In ojo, you have to pacify those igbo traders to get votes, APC always lose here.

The introduction of BVAS will make election pictures clearer and less susceptible to rigging hence, we will see the true picture.

The lekki massacre again will be a big blow especially in eti osa, Surulere, Lagos mainland and somolu axis for APC in conjunction with BVAS. Don't be surprise if Peter Obi gets 35% of Lagos votes, it's possible

1 Like

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by BlazinGlory40: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu will win many local government areas in Imo, Ebonyi, Akwanbom, Cross rivers, Edo, Delta, and rivers states. Don't forget that APC has formidable candidates contesting for various positions in those states. As the campaign starts and elections draw closer, you will begin to see clearly without using your glasses.

Obi/LP doesn't have local candidates or even campaign offices in more than 80% of SW. Where will the votes come from? From the sky?

If tinubu will win many of those LGAs in the east, then Obi will win even more LGAs in the west. Shebi una get sense

1 Like

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by famouscargo4u: 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:
There is a visible crack within the Afenifere social-cultural group with one faction (the old PDP block of Afenifere) declaring support for Obi while the majority faction (Pa Fasoranti, Olu Falae, SW governors, other bigwigs in the region) is queuing up behind Tinubu. After all said and done, the people of the region are the ones who will deliver the verdict on Feb 25, 2023.

For me, I don't see yet, a local government Obi can win in SW. If he gets 25% of the votes in any Local government in Lagos, it would be an excellent performance in enemy land. In other states in SW, Obi will not get up to 5% in 99% of the local governments.

If you think otherwise, share your projection.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Garfield1
Helinues
Rolams
Tinubuadvocate
Okoroawusa
Kyase
Aiel123
Muykem
Cajal
Naijaroyalty
Adegbaraogboye
Trinitycian
Penguin2

Amuwo Odofin, Ọjọ, Oshodi Isolo, Ajeromi Ifelodun.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by BlazinGlory40: 1:32pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Which orlu zone? My orlu zone? Bia, where are you from? Are you typing this from somewhere in Osun?

2 Likes

Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by CanineOfJackal: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Tinubu will win many local government areas in Imo, Ebonyi, Akwanbom, Cross rivers, Edo, Delta, and rivers states. Don't forget that APC has formidable candidates contesting for various positions in those states. As the campaign starts and elections draw closer, you will begin to see clearly without using your glasses.

Obi/LP doesn't have local candidates or even campaign offices in more than 80% of SW. Where will the votes come from? From the sky?

Tell us the LGA and stop foaming
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Igba123: 1:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:
There is a visible crack within the Afenifere social-cultural group with one faction (the old PDP block of Afenifere) declaring support for Obi while the majority faction (Pa Fasoranti, Olu Falae, SW governors, other bigwigs in the region) is queuing up behind Tinubu. After all said and done, the people of the region are the ones who will deliver the verdict on Feb 25, 2023.

For me, I don't see yet, a local government Obi can win in SW. If he gets 25% of the votes in any Local government in Lagos, it would be an excellent performance in enemy land. In other states in SW, Obi will not get up to 5% in 99% of the local governments.

If you think otherwise, share your projection.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Mukina2
Garfield1
Helinues
Rolams
Tinubuadvocate
Okoroawusa
Kyase
Aiel123
Muykem
Cajal
Naijaroyalty
Adegbaraogboye
Trinitycian
Penguin2
Remind me please, which state in Nigeria is Southwest again?
You talk states when you discuss regions and Local Govt when you discuss states. You can see that you have not made sense by this post.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Roger3D(m): 2:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
Ezinwa120:
Who is interested in Osun, PO is winning Lagos, get 25% in Ogun and Ondo, you can take this to the bank, Tinubu will not see 15% in any South East, U can go n cry.
This is as delusional as IPOB getting Biafra in 100 years
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by MikeofAfrica: 2:15pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

In Politics, Sentiments and emotions can overpower Political structures. This is the reason why Buhari and CPC with no structure won many States in the north in 2011.
The public sentiment in SE and SS does not favour Tinubu. He is seen as a corrupt and greedy politician who betrayed the South in 2015 and wants to take the turn of SE in 2023.
Hence many APC leaders in SE and SS will vote Peter Obi.
Obi will also get at least 40% in Lagos and 25% in Ondo and Ekiti which are dominated by Christians.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by pinkgoodies(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Which orlu zone? My orlu zone? Bia, where are you from? Are you typing this from somewhere in Osun?

Don't worry, u will know wen d times comes.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by pinkgoodies(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2022
Workch:
uzodinma that you are banking on will not win guber election.
If Tinubu gets 10% vote in southeast, Benue and southsouth, I go dash you money.

No be only grassroot, na grasshopper

No problem. Na only God fit stop uzodinma come next guber. Na if PDP go even get candidate for dat election. Feb2023 no far again.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by pinkgoodies(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2022
DadaHammed:

Even APC candidates they fear to paste posters and banner for Orlu, Orsu and Oru. grin

Chill, dem no dey use mouth play politics. E no far again. Bookmark am.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Validated: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2022
Zonefree:
I'm sure Peter will get over 40% in Lagos state, I'm also sure he'll get nothing less than 85% in Amuwo-Odofin local government.
Add Etin-Osa, Badagry and Ifako-Ijaye and 40% of Ikeja
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by BlazinGlory40: 2:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Don't worry, u will know wen d times comes.

It’s not about knowing when the time comes. It’s about you to stop writing about imo politics from somewhere in the west when you haven’t visited the East in your life
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Workch: 2:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
pinkgoodies:

No problem. Na only God fit stop uzodinma come next guber. Na if PDP go even get candidate for dat election. Feb2023 no far again.
nope, not god. The people of imo state and BVAS will.
E no go even see 3rd position
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by EngrKemp: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

Do we really need to collect anything to know where anybody lives? While the FG is struggling with a national ID card system, we already have residents ID card system in Lagos. We have the data and if we want to stop anybody from voting, we know where to go.
U r from Osun like amuda tinubu and not from lagos
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by ysth(m): 8:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
OsunOriginal:

My Imo state? Chineke. My own Imo state because Hope who didnt win an election is governor? That makes you think Tinubu will win a local government? River state? Akwa Ibom? Even Edo?? Haba mana. You they live for this south at all?
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by pinkgoodies(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

It’s not about knowing when the time comes. It’s about you to stop writing about imo politics from somewhere in the west when you haven’t visited the East in your life

Funny, you think anyone that gives different opinion from ur own narative about imo is from the west, well. I'm born and brought up in owerri. I live there. Come to Actiz opp concord hotel. I play ball dia every sunday.
Re: Mention A Local Government You Think Obi Can Win In South West by Nchenches: 1:26am On Nov 09, 2022
DadaHammed:

Apc destroyed Orlu zone. Stopped development in Orlu, the headquarters of the senatorial zone.
Apc has little base in Owerri.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC May Postpone Presidential Election By Two Weeks / But Why Is CBN Lying: CBN Website Directs People To Their Banks / Just Saw Peter Obi's Address-wow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.