Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,693 members, 7,862,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag (683 Views)

Man Helps Hookup Girl Off The Street / A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag by ForDanny: 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Hi guys

See original thread here .

https://www.nairaland.com/7422335/terrible-experience-hookup-girl-met

Having read through his story I can only say this our dear brother was scammed .

Let me tell you how it is supposed to go .

Normally all these girls are scammers and would do anything to get the dough from you .

So as a guy man , you should never, and I repeat never pay a hook up girl before the deed is done .

When I was much younger in university that was when I would pay them thinking they would do me well , I have had some bad cases with them as they can then dictate how the sex would go if they have the money already . it was later I realized that as long as that money has not reached their hands they would want to please you to make you Climax and ultimately get that bag . Anything goes at that point in time and they can’t complain . Also they can stop abruptly when you have not finished as you can tell them the deed isn’t done and you won’t pay them without you reaching climax . Ofcourse you have to say this politely and Insist on it politely too .

No need to quarrel with them

And yes some would tell you they need the money before the deed , just tell them NO and stand you. Ground . Chances are high that she paid transport to get to where you are and she would consider that and give in . If she doesn’t give in , fine . Just log back into tinder and get the next girl. Here in the Uk we use Flava and that’s one hell of an app .

Anyways , ladies try to stop hoeing Abeg .
Guys try get one girl friend and stop patronizing these girls grin

Una Weldon …..
Re: MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag by KingSatan: 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
wink
Re: MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 08, 2022
That op shaa, na fear of disease make him japa
Re: MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag by Zonefree(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2022
The moment you pay a Nigerian Olosho before knacking, automatically, she'll devise means to make you not to enjoy the knacks or even make you lose interest in the knacks. These girls are smart mfs. It takes ruggedity and street wise dude to conquer these demons.

I can remember vividly my encounter with one girl that year. She promised me different styles for 10k. She even said she'll give me mosquito style . Eager to know how the mosquito style will be like, I payed the agreed fee. On getting to the room, she instructed I should come on top. The normal missionary style, lol. Who pays missionary style for 10k per lash ?

Omo, guests for that hotel came to plead on her behalf that night. I told them I no dey do again, I just need my money. She transferred my money back to me. I went to The Heavens and got myself a better girl with succulent brezz and perpendicular nyash.

3 Likes

Re: MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag by Frawdboiy: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
The OP's fear of STDs is greater than your theory.
Re: MY REPLY - My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook - Novolag by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
You must be a bad guy if you know the heavens hotel, na that hotel i finish my life savings
Zonefree:
The moment you pay a Nigerian Olosho before knacking, automatically, she'll devise means to make you not to enjoy the knacks or even make you lose interest in the knacks. These girls are smart mfs. It takes ruggedity and street wise dude to conquer these demons.

I can remember vividly my encounter with one girl that year. She promised me different styles for 10k. She even said she'll give me mosquito style . Eager to know how the mosquito style will be like, I payed the agreed fee. On getting to the room, she instructed I should come on top. The normal missionary style, lol. Who pays missionary style for 10k per lash ?

Omo, guests for that hotel came to plead on her behalf that night. I told them I no dey do again, I just need my money. She transferred my money back to me. I went to The Heavens and got myself a better girl with succulent brezz and perpendicular nyash.

(1) (Reply)

My Hot Secretary - Feather's Stories / Isreal DMW Claims He Met His Wife A Virgin / My Love Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.