Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness (73158 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by christistruth01: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID

Stop drinking Garri soaked in Mkpuru MIRI water before it ruins you
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by GlobTrotter: 9:54pm On Nov 08, 2022
Guyman01:
The case is now becoming more of PM News gossip.
All these side attractions and distraction is not necessary, she is an adult for goodness sake, focus on what happened to Mr Ataga and not who and who she slept with as a runs girl, don't be shocked when you find out she has even slept with your IGP in one of her outings, I hope you will have the guts to tell us?

As Igbo people will say, just wash the old woman's wrapper, if you say you want to scrutinize it thoroughly dont complain to anyone if you find a piece of excrement, I mean shit undecided
which intelligence did they have that suggested she was sleeping with the man?? Is this the kind of intelligence out tax payers money now used for??

They are obviously trying to rope the man inand keep him in jail
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by PoliteActivist: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
MrBAT23:
Like for Tinubu

Share for Peter Obi

grin grin grin
How market?

(Where are the urchin bots? To the rescue!)
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by zudozz: 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
Scrupulous419:

Even daughters dey guansh their own papa... the world is really on death bed embarassed

Endtime daughters bro!

And curse papa!
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Nov 08, 2022
masseratti:
What has that got to do with the case of murder at hand, our police need to be more professional, established your case, focus on it and prove it beyond reasonable doubts, that's all,

You're too dull and dumb for my liking. You don't know how this revelation is important to this trial within a trial? Well, they're trying to discredit the defendants that she's a liar and the judge shouldn't believe her.

she can have sex with anyone for all I care once she is not a minor,

Her Foster father! Did you read that part at all? It's like you're saying that your sister can have sex with father as long as she's 18 and above. Dumb!

but detaining the man cos he had sex with her? I don't see the correlation.

She ran to the man and he played his part in hiding her and some items connected to the victim and murder. He's not being detained because of the sex. You didn't follow the case but making argument here blindly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by christistruth01: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
GlobTrotter:
which intelligence did they have that suggested she was sleeping with the man?? Is this the kind of intelligence out tax payers money now used for??

They are obviously trying to rope the man inand keep him in jail

It was the Foster Father that introduced Her to Ataga

The issue of Exploitation is now invoved

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by VirtuousStarBoy: 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.
Do otherwise and suffer torments in your marriage.
You are extremely correct.

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by domchike(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
How would u believe and unfounded statement and what has that got to do with the case in question our police are so unprofessional
dex4sure:
This gal don too commit...tufiakwa
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Friend22(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
Orisirisi, The police might be lying sha, they might just be using it to build a strong case to make sure she has no defense from her witnesses which the man(her foster father) happens to be one, on the hand it could also be true.

So let's not just conclude
Na only you dey clear na only you dey dig.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by maasoap(m): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.

The immoral society taught her how to steal and kill too? grin grin grin
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by GlobTrotter: 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2022
christistruth01:

It was the Foster Father that introduced Her to Ataga

The issue of Exploitation is now invoved
yeah very soon they will arrest all her foster brothers too and all her relatives for human trafficking.

Police should Face the criminal and stop looking for ways to cash out
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2022
Kurumaru:
Wetin concern Agbero with Overload?.. Person commit murder naija police say matured girl dey sleep with another matured human.. I need clarity please..

The basis for going this line is to prevent the man to be a witness to her because he has been dragged into the matter for concealment of crime.

If he is ascertained to have relationship with the young lady then there can be a loose end that can be tied to show that he may have been in the know of the alleged crime considering the fact that substantial evidence was found in his abode.

The truth of the matter is that the police hasn't found any concrete evidence to nail the man for been in the know of the murder without bringing her in.

You should not be confused though, this is Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Fuckyoumod: 10:03pm On Nov 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

sorry I'm not confused, and yes someone was murdered but facts should still be proven with proper evidence to claims...
what facts and evidence? Fact that the Man was not murdered? Or Chidinma did not kill the man?

What evidence are you talking about?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:04pm On Nov 08, 2022
christistruth01:

That means she is Psychologically messed up
if it were so she for drink snipper not depriving another child fatherhood by taking out thier father..she deserves to be hanged by her toto
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by domchike(m): 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2022
How would u believe an unfounded statement and what has that got to do with the case in question our police are so unprofessional
dex4sure:
This gal don too commit...tufiakwa
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Swines
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Brendaniel: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
what facts and evidence? Fact that the Man was not murdered? Or Chidinma did not kill the man?

What evidence are you talking about?

evidence that the man(foster father) is sleeping with Chidinma, my point has little or nothing to do with the murder here, it is the claims the police is making about the sexual relationship I'm all about here...
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by maestroferddi: 10:06pm On Nov 08, 2022
wirinet:

You that is a Stark literate, please enlighten us on the relationship between Chidinma and Mr Ojukwu, and how she changed her name from Chidinma Egbuchu to Chidinma Ojukwu.
Get your lazy behind busy...
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by angelEmade: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
Brendaniel:
Orisirisi, The police might be lying sha, they might just be using it to build a strong case to make sure she has no defense from her witnesses which the man(her foster father) happens to be one, on the hand it could also be true.

So let's not just conclude
Nigerian police do not have this common sense you just dropped. They don't go through all possibilities thoroughly.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by domchike(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2022
The only sensible comment I read so far
Let me see how NP can prove this case. The only thing NP knows how to do is confessional statements no real investigation this one go hook them
jubrilELsudan:

YOU ARE VERY DAFT WITH A FLAT BRAIN

IS CHIDINMA ON TRAIL FOR HER MORALS OR MURDER?

UNDER NIGERIAN LAW....EXCEPT SHE WAS A MINOR AT THE TIME.....IS IT A CRIME THAT SHE FVCKED HER FOSTER FATHER AND IF IT IS A CRIME....IS IT NOT THE FOSTER FATHER WHO COMMITTED A CRIME AND CHIDINMA WAS A VICTIM OF SEXUAL ABUSE FROM HER FOSTER FATHER?

INDEED YOU ARE MOST STUPID

ATAGA DESERVES THE DEATH HE GOT

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUUUUUBBISH

A MARRIED MAN WHO WILL GO ABOUT FVCKING SMALL GIRLS UP AND DOWN BECAUSE THEY NEED MONEY TO PAY THEIR SCHOOL BILLS
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
CSTRR:
This girl has been sexually exploited by people that should have provided guardiance for her.

The immoral society failed her.
My thoughts exactly. Society failed her.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2022
SlyFoxx4Life:

[b]She was obviously abused by men as a minor [/b]which completely messed up her psyche. This is why I have no tolerance for men that sleep with underaged girls. You have no idea the lifetime of psychological and emotional damage you can cause such women.

How did you come to this conclusion.

An adult commits a crime and you don't hold her accountable for her crimes but conclude she was abused that is why she committed those crimes.

When will people starts taking responsibility for their actions. That escuse holds no water.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Thedon22: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2022
jeromestarks:
To have a peaceful marriage, marry a virgin woman.
Do otherwise and suffer torments in your marriage.
Virginity is no guarantee to a Happy marriage. Just last month ,one virgin poisoned the husband to death.

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by osazsky(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
domchike:
The only sensible comment I read so far
Let me see how NP can prove this case. The only thing NP knows how to do is confessional statements no real investigation this one go hook them
u be goat..I swear..the he one
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by jubrilELsudan: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
ATAGA WHO WAS A MARRIED MAN WOULD ABANDON HIS WIFE AND CHILDREN JUST TO BE FVCKING SMALL SMALL GIRLS UP AND DOWN AND BE GIVING THEM DRUGS AND YOU IDIOTS ARE HERE FEELING SORRY FOR HIM THAT HE WAS MURDERED

AN IDIOIT MAN THAT WAS MEANT TO BE A ROLE MODEL TO THE SMALL SMALL GIRLS THAT HE WAS FVCKING WHO WERE OLD ENOUGH TO BE HIS DAUGHTERS

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ogkrakkid(m): 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
Omonaja:
This chidinma of a girl needs spiritual cleansing
In grave abi where?
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by VirtuousStarBoy: 10:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
I can't believe that this heartless murderer is still alive, she should be executed ASAP !!!!!.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by abokikhalifa: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2022
Na the foster father enjoy this girl pass. Imagine waking up every morning to this fresh pussy or going to bed everyday with her. Enjoyment wan finally kill the man.

1 Like

Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by 9gerian: 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2022
This is the stage where each sides counsel are roe’s to discredit the other to prove their case amidst accusations, denials and counter accusations.

This angle of an amorous affair is to prove that the man has a vested interest in the case, which suggests he is hiding some facts to protect his lover who had been reported as his foster daughter howbeit without consent from the girl’s family. More facts will therefore emerge from this angle if proven.

Kurumaru:
Wetin concern Agbero with Overload?.. Person commit murder naija police say matured girl dey sleep with another matured human.. I need clarity please..
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by Fuckyoumod: 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2022
Brendaniel:

evidence that the man(foster father) is sleeping with Chidinma, my point has little or nothing to do with the murder here, it is the claims the police is making about the sexual relationship I'm all about here...
ok, I understand. I thought you were just make jest of a dead man who was cut short by a wayward and useless girl.
Re: Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:17pm On Nov 08, 2022
christistruth01:

Her parents broke up when she was young and the father took her

Her mother said she has been trying to see her daughter for about 10 years

Is this father you are referring to same as Mr. Ojukwu?

Why is he referred to as he foster father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal With Arab Men Who Almost Turned Her Into A Sex Machine / Fake Naval Officer Snaps Girl Unclad In Hotel After Sex, Tries To Take Her Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.