Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him (33263 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] / Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by JohnOkolo: 2:30am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .

Worst beast will come your way if you are a cheat

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by yusufmurry: 2:36am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
How about letting her quietly and let nature fight for you by giving you a more better woman,come how sure are you that the man wasn't also cheating on the lady?

Even the Christian Bible stated that no sin will be left unpunished. Also In law, once there is a conviction, you serve your jail term. This our SuperHero of a National Award armed himself with evidence and he served her.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by advanceDNA: 2:42am On Nov 14, 2022
realestate99:

Esu is not Satan, Satan is satani, it was poor judgement from Ajayi crowther, The power attributed to Satan in the Bible, Esu does not have 1/10 of it, they are just similar due to their tricks and cunning nature

2 gę 4.... u like over thinking matters
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by oluala881: 2:53am On Nov 14, 2022
Zonefree:

That's the fastest and noblest way to move on, bro.
By the time this guy lose one of his leg or hand or eye, he will also move on with it. Someone is cheating then you let her go, why make her lose her source of income in this buhari time. You wicked pass the girl o.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Strikethem: 3:01am On Nov 14, 2022
Babaibeji2020:

.... Stop sending her money?
Is the money(now was the money) part of the bride price? Let's get this straight, it probably you're a thief (Yahooism), a kidnapper, a politician, a drug mule or political delegate to be sending money to this gender if she's not your mom, sister or wife!
At most is lunch, dinner or snacks(never buy these gender breakfast or you do be replenishing wat some real nigga sexually ravaged over the nite).
Stop sending money, you're not an ATM my friend.
I met her through someone that is food to me. Funniest, she's a poor girl, they have nothing at home. I hustle for money which I do not even earn up to 100k.

But all that is gone, I have let her be and moved on. I am enjoying my money to myself.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by generalwo(m): 3:35am On Nov 14, 2022
It will not be well for this man..... Useless weakling.... As u don make her lose her job now, how does it change the fact that you're useless?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Babaibeji2020(m): 3:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Strikethem:
I met her through someone that is food to me. Funniest, she's a poor girl, they have nothing at home. I hustle for money which I do not even earn up to 100k.

But all that is gone, I have let her be and moved on. I am enjoying my money to myself.
Ok oooo...
Don't ever carry a poor girl along when you are not plentifully rich, the burden will break you. From data subscription, hairdo, nice clothes & accessories, probably a good phone, sanitary & toiletries, transport to & from to visit you, transport fare to skool or work, miscellaneous on siblings or roomie, allowance....... You go just frustrate your self while the bastard will just fling the legs open when given a lift in a nicely scented car with chill ambience, even without a dime! Na so Sabi bois go just give dem ride, buy burger & juice, collect number, dial her next day, go buy ice cream, carry go kollect, collect account number........ Case closed!
..... She nor go even take your calls or messages wen dem dey cruise her for town, upon your investment for her head oooo

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Bahamas95(m): 3:57am On Nov 14, 2022
jeromestarks:

Aunty, shut up abegi.

I pray guys serve their babes like the poster did.

Useless smelly wide and ugly pvssy thinking the world revolves around their ass.

I love my current babe but d day I will call her and she miss my call is the day I will start planning her breakfast.
She can still pick your call while riding another guy's "rod"......Just pray you don't meet a cheating partner, that's the most important thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by pikechukwu6(m): 4:05am On Nov 14, 2022
This is good news comrade, the gender is very wicked...Gbola 1-0 Kpekus

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Kingozymandias(m): 4:08am On Nov 14, 2022
Mercury12:
Petty action though.
Naaaah
u don't need such revenge!

Beech arse simp beggar for love

Get away from here

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Strikethem: 4:43am On Nov 14, 2022
Babaibeji2020:

Ok oooo...
Don't ever carry a poor girl along when you are not plentifully rich, the burden will break you. From data subscription, hairdo, nice clothes & accessories, probably a good phone, sanitary & toiletries, transport to & from to visit you, transport fare to skool or work, miscellaneous on siblings or roomie, allowance....... You go just frustrate your self while the bastard will just fling the legs open when given a lift in a nicely scented car with chill ambience, even without a dime! Na so Sabi bois go just give dem ride, buy burger & juice, collect number, dial her next day, go buy ice cream, carry go kollect, collect account number........ Case closed!
..... She nor go even take your calls or messages wen dem dey cruise her for town, upon your investment for her head oooo
Anyways, she no fit ask me for anything again sha

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by toprealman: 4:54am On Nov 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

He actually treated her fvck up for old time sake.....
Kids will always be kids. Let's discuss when you hit the right curve.......you can't understand what I am saying. Give it time.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Bryan88(m): 5:08am On Nov 14, 2022
UUi
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.
and who told u that was her major source of income?
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by purpinkx(m): 5:15am On Nov 14, 2022
PlayMaker14:
That's his best way to move on and I support it wholeheartedly.

"You nor fit piss for my back tell me say rain dey fall."

I made this for you, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Joniww(m): 5:19am On Nov 14, 2022
Wow I found it weird
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Doyou2019: 5:36am On Nov 14, 2022
Magnoliaa:

He's still not Satan too.

Esu, in our culture, is like the yin-yang energy of the Oriental religions.

He's a shape-shifter, a trickster, but can equally be a good force if you placate it well or you have done enough good deeds.

African traditional religion is not a clear-cut mono-/poly- theism, so you will have problems trying to equate those gods to figures in the Bible.

Although, some aspects and qualities can be alike (e.g., Obatala >< Holy Spirit and their creative ability), but not the whole Figure/Being are the same.

Gee! So you be Yoruba lady?
That explains it. You no dey take shii rara.
Oyo mesi ogo. in fact, esi po ninu iwe kobo grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
They are better way of dealing with a cheating partner other than making her loose her major source of income.
tell us the better ways,many of you are evil,so you can di same
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:00am On Nov 14, 2022
FavouredNK:
Thank God that you confessed with your mouth that it didn't make you feel any better or even increase your empty bank account. As much as I do not support her cheating on you, yet you could have been a better man if you had gently and respectably walk out and end things with her instead of being petty. Believe me you might think you won now but it's still the same you that will suffer guilt when all the euphoria of this childish revenge must have worn out. She can only suffer it for some time but who knows if what you did might turn out to be a blessing in disguise as she may land a better paying job now.
she will never try it again
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Okhuadams(m): 6:04am On Nov 14, 2022
ExAngel007:
A man has taken to Twitter to narrate how he made his unfaithful girlfriend lose her job.

The Twitter user identified as Adedolapoadey13 said he tricked her into resigning from her job after discovering her cheating escapades.

He lied that he wanted to open a spa for her, and as soon as she resigned, he sent her a breakup text message with evidence of her cheating acts.

He Wrote:

“When my ex started cheating, I did not let her know I knew, but I was planning my revenge carefully. Told her to resign her job that I will open a spa for her (she has always hated her job). Then when she resigned and told me, I sent her my evidence with a break up text.

“I didn’t feel better actually, but I was happy to see she became sadder than I was. She is still looking for job, I have another lover now.”

See Tweet Below:

https://www.tori.ng/news/219418/man-makes-girlfriend-lose-her-job-as-payback-for-c.html
So with this childish behavior we should clap for you. Naughty you are feeling ontop of the world Just as you have another lover so also she will have a better job.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:06am On Nov 14, 2022
Octopusssy:
I'd watch my back if I were you. Some women are deadly and will patiently wait, sometimes for years for payback and their payback is always bloody.
no,he has taught her that he will waste no time to finish her again,she won't try it again with him nor another guy.

She continued because the last time she did it,the fool moved on
You have shown that you supported her too,

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2022
jimcaddy:
You are a foolish man, so because someone cheated on you, you decided to take away her source of livelihood under false pretense. That's very wicked of you.
you are an idiot

3 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Mamaafrik1(m): 6:12am On Nov 14, 2022
generalwo:
It will not be well for this man..... Useless weakling.... As u don make her lose her job now, how does it change the fact that you're useless?
i wish you same

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Pimine: 6:14am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:
Such a wicked and heartless fellow,may God not let this kind of beast come my wayundecided .
And the lady is not wicked and hearless abi? Just forget, God no go answer that prayer. If you do anyhow, you must see anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Tbaba001: 6:24am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:

Are you planning on cheating
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by josephevergreen(m): 6:39am On Nov 14, 2022
Wow very impressive let her feel the pains too..

Let her go into clito business full time .

How man want take marry in this generation set.

God abeg

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Cutehector(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Ok this is evil and toxic.
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Benwallt(m): 6:46am On Nov 14, 2022
I support this wickedness with one carton of bear. I like guys that live like one not those disgrace begin girls up and down

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by EmmaLege: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2022
Guy man grin
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by riverbird: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2022
virginprincess:

Na your type dey collect prick from Joshua while with Adam,

2 Likes

Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by Streetmovement(m): 7:11am On Nov 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Lol, I would have said it's a petty move but when I saw that she was willing to accept the guys offer after cheating on the guy that one lost me grin

I've no pity for her, let her swim in her woes cuz that gender can do anything and feel no remorse about it and still act like they didn't do anything.

It's a welcome development for the guy, na OG him be cool
Re: Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him by okoroemeka(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2022
Bluezy13:
Whatever happened to just moving on ?
I don't see why people attach so much emotion and sentiments towards cheating,to many people both male and female cheating is just like a subconscious act or a reflex action just like blinking,I don't see the conflict as long I nack the pussy whenever I like I don't care if you cheat or not,it is your pussy and I am not interested what you do with it after I finish my own nacking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) / My Boss Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.