Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked (155 Views)

My Access Bank Account Was Debited Twice This Evening / How Do I Recover My Money From Palmcredit? / How My Facebook Account Was Hacked On Friday 16th August, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked by owosconet(m): 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello,
Guru in the house, my facebook account was hacked 2months ago, all attempt to recovered it back proved abortive.

Please, I need help on how to contact facebook and retrieve my account.

The hacker has encoded my account with app authenticator, by my email is still added, I still get notification of facebook in my mailbox.

Please, I need help.....

I will appreciate if I can get back my facebook account.

Re: I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
If you have a valid id you should be able to recover your Facebook but I can't say same for Instagram, once lost it is gone forever ever.
Re: I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked by owosconet(m): 4:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
jackcanfield:
If you have a valid id you should be able to recover your Facebook but I can't say same for Instagram, once lost it is gone forever ever.

I have valid Id and have submitted no response from facebook.
Re: I Need Assistance On How To Recover My Facebook Account Was Hacked by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
owosconet:

I have valid Id and have submitted no response from facebook.
Well they are currently downsizing taking 200 people out of a company would distrupt things, how much more 11000 people. Just keep trying or better still go to Instagram and DM Mark Zuckerberg.

(1) (Reply)

Secret To Living Long – 110-year-old Woman Reveals / Lady's Hair Catches Fire On Her Birthday While Dancing With Her Birthday Cake / Sugarlinks Connections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.