Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy (2993 Views)

Man's Penis Bitten Off For Stealing In Bakassi Peninsula (Graphic) / Policewoman Bitten As Man Unleashes His Dogs On Her During An Operation In Lagos / Boyfriend's Lips Bitten Off While Defending His Girlfriend Against Abuser (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Psalmistproject: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Venomous cobra dies after being bitten by an eight-year-old boy - twice
By Indy100
|
11.7.2022 1:25 PM

A venomous snake has died after it was bitten by a young boy from India last Monday.

The cobra died of its injuries following the attack by a child known only as Deepak, who also received a bite in the incident.

Snake expert Qaiser Hussain told The New Indian Express that the bite from the snake was a “dry bite”, meaning that while it caused “great pain”, no venom was injected.

He said: ”Deepak didn’t show any symptoms and recovered fast … Such snake bites are painful and may show only local symptoms around the area of bite.”

Deepak had been bitten by the animal while playing outside his house in the central Indian state of Chhattisgarh.

“The snake got wrapped around my hand and bit me. I was in great pain.

“As the reptile didn’t budge when I tried to shake it off, I bit it hard twice. It all happened in a flash,” Deepak said.

He was rushed to hospital by his family, with medical officer Dr Jems Minj saying he was “quickly administered” anti-venom and discharged after being kept under observation for “the entire day”.

It is not known what medical attention the snake received before it died.

It’s understood there are 60 species of venomous snakes in the country, while one study from 2020 – conducted by researchers from Canada, the UK and India – estimated there were 1.2 million snake bite deaths from 2000 to 2019, averaging around 58,000 a year.

Meanwhile, there is a one in 250 risk of an Indian dying from a snake bite before they turn 70.

The risk rate of a venomous snake dying from a bite from an Indian child has not been established.
https://taboolanews.com/article/48a10d97-4e3c-3576-4380-589478609d70?utm_source=taboola&utm_medium=taboola_news&dc_data=20395433_transsion-tecno-global-en

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
He is mighty
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Psalmistproject: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I once saw a vet trying to attend to a dog being attacked by the dog. The dog sank it's teeth on the man's hand and wouldn't let go but dramatically the man also gave the dog a sharp bit and the dog quickly let off it's grip.

2 Likes

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by RoyalBlu(f): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
"It is not known what medical attention the snake received before it died".

Inside life shocked

That's a brave little boy. Thank God he's okay.

*Imagining him biting the snake is somewhat grossing me out. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by dawnomike(m): 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
"It is not known what medical attention the snake received before it died." ... This part off me cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Rexymania(m): 4:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
I love snakes
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Psalmistproject: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Rexymania:
I love snakes

You like which aspect?

Looking at it on television?

Killing it, cooking it and munching it?

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Mercury12(m): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Rexymania:
I love snakes
Then you not normal undecided

2 Likes

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Mercury12(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Psalmistproject:

You like which aspect?

grin grin
i can bet its mostly likely playing with it and keeping the venomous gluttons as pet. Their likes are the one that always say they love such emotionless skippering legless demons

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by unclejb2(m): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Psalmistproject:
I once saw a vet trying to attend to a dog being attacked by the dog. The dog sank it's teeth on the man's hand and wouldn't let go but dramatically the man also gave the dog a sharp bit and the dog quickly let off it's grip.
the dog let go only because it wanted to let go, not as a result of the bite from the vet

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by allen113: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Abeg somebody should play me ~ shey u dey whine me ni grin grin grin
by Austine Emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by 99thEnemy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lalasticlala go soon land grin
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by sharpwriter(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
RoyalBlu:
"It is not known what medical attention the snake received before it died".

Inside life shocked

That's a brave little boy. Thank God he's okay.

*Imagining him biting the snake is somewhat grossing me out. lipsrsealed

Lol... You saw that too? Snake expected to receive medical attention? cheesy
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by RoyalBlu(f): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
sharpwriter:

Lol... You saw that too? Snake expected to receive medical attention? cheesy

It sure served as a comic relief to this very dramatic situation. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Rexymania(m): 8:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
I wish I could have it as pet

Psalmistproject:

You like which aspect?

grin grin
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Nostring: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
unclejb2:
the dog let go only because it wanted to let go, not as a result of the bite from the vet
abeg so na cos of what? undecided
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by unclejb2(m): 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nostring:
abeg so na cos of what? undecided
it's obvious you have never withnessed a dogfight.... Even bites from a fellow dog won't make a dog with a locked jaw bone let go.
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by sees1010(m): 1:24am On Nov 10, 2022
If you have excess cash or you know someone that has excess cash that couldn't be deposited in the bank due to CBN police on deposit limit, which takes effect as a result of concluded plan to redesign naira notes, please don't waste or rotten the money out of fear of being apprehended or anything, there are a lot of smart, intelligent, creative and gifted young youths and adult out there with a killer product and dream to bring to the nation, BUT are short charged of funds/capital, who really need that your money as a LOAN. Which will be repaid back to you with interest, through that way you can regain your money back as a changed currency and with interest. Please I am among the smart,talented,innovative, creative and gifted Nigeria that need that MONEY you want to waste out of fear, please give that cash to use and we will return it back safely to you with interest, anyone with the money and the willingness to LEND it out is an Angel disguised as a human... If you have the cash and willing to lend it out please Contact me on 09030034445 .
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by mytime24(f): 7:53am On Nov 10, 2022
Rexymania:
I love snakes
lala is that u shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Zonefree(m): 8:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Psalmistproject:

You like which aspect?

grin grin
Snake in that adjective means Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by kingtinnie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pulled an uno reverse
Re: Venomous Cobra Dies After Being Bitten By A Boy by Iykoto86(m): 11:51pm On Nov 10, 2022
unclejb2:
oh boy my useless pit bull can never let go .that dog is possessed sha.

(1) (Reply)

The Last Word Of Adolf Hitler / Unknown Male Found Mutilated And Dead After Deadly Cult War (graphic) / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles - Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.