Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (59066 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by tyinfinity: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obituary that will later step down for Atiku his boss.The OSU dullard can only be Biafra president
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by BennyDGreat: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
GenerousK:

Thank you for this input. Nigerians never learn. I remember in 2015, everyone was shouting "Sai Baba". They wanted Goodluck Jonathan out of office by all means. It was like Buhari had been reborn. They totally forgot about his reign in the 90s and he was a saint and savior. Well, the rest is history as we are still battling the effect of his "change" and "next level". Now, they want to choke us with "saint Obi" by forcing him into our face every now and then. The most hilarious thing is how everyone claims "Obi is God's mandate" grin. All I know is, if Obi wins the election, Buhari has shown Nigerians shege bah, Obi will be Shege pro max. It looks easy to change the system from the outside, it is when they get to the so desired office they will start saying they didnt know it was that bad. Remember, the best soccer player is the spectator (na them know how player suppose play). I know I will refer to this comment in few years, but I hope it will not be too late for Nigerians then.

What's the way forward?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by wunmi590(m): 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
farouk2much:
Insha'Allahinsha'Allah

Amen my brother
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Anaedo1: 8:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
ogascomax:
Him or Atiku will win but concern is coming from the East. Truth be told Obi is likely not to win because IPOB is strongly against is candidacy that election will not hold in the East and good numbers of IPOB are bypassing this election. Block vote may not come from the East and that is where his problem will come from.

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by hedonido: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
GenerousK:

Thank you for this input. Nigerians never learn. I remember in 2015, everyone was shouting "Sai Baba". They wanted Goodluck Jonathan out of office by all means. It was like Buhari had been reborn. They totally forgot about his reign in the 90s and he was a saint and savior. Well, the rest is history as we are still battling the effect of his "change" and "next level". Now, they want to choke us with "saint Obi" by forcing him into our face every now and then. The most hilarious thing is how everyone claims "Obi is God's mandate" grin. All I know is, if Obi wins the election, Buhari has shown Nigerians shege bah, Obi will be Shege pro max. It looks easy to change the system from the outside, it is when they get to the so desired office they will start saying they didnt know it was that bad. Remember, the best soccer player is the spectator (na them know how player
suppose play). I know I will refer to this comment in few years, but I hope it will not be too late for Nigerians then.

So, your ultimate point is that either Tinubu it Atiku are better options?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by HIPROFILE(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
HIPROFILE:
In RenoDino voice…Atiku can not win election!

And thats true. The reason he kept contesting and loosing since 1993 till date
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Thebigheart: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Abeg give way to people when sabi.

Welcome to Benue Our GCFR 2023.

No looters and drug barons can't stop you.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians
God bless Labour Party
God bless Peter Obi
God bless Yusuf Datti
God bless all OBIDIENTS worldwide
I love you all.

Nigeria shall be Great Again with OBI-DATTI 2023.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by DLivingAncestor: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Seeing OBI smiles make those Agbadorians shed tears grin
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Williams150(m): 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
This is the real Emi lokan omoluabi peter obi...
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Bernice4ozodo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Omo this woman go too Sabi suck preek abd she go like anal
e be like say this woman dey Lear from your mama oooh.your mama get degree in sucking preek and the evidence na you
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
This is the most well organized political campaign rally ever in Nigeria.
i swear
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by IbekweTony17(m): 9:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
It is only a mumu man that won't like Peter Obi.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by ogascomax: 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Abemy:

On the contrary, that's not true. Can you tell why there are no press statements from the IPOB/ Ekpa lately?

Can you place your hands on any statement from them concerning court ruling on Kanu?

The entire Igbo have huge hope in Obi and he enjoys their support secretly and publicly, they are only being careful not to be seen as ethnic bigots, that's why Umahi, and co are pretending, they just want to avoid been seeing as placing all their eggs in the same basket, and just like the Niger Deltans, the agitations in the east will wind down if Obi wins.

Do you know any IPOB man? You can verify yourself because I listened to the new leader of IPOB when he made that statement. He said PO was the making of the West to stop Biafran agitation and so they will not be an election in any Biafran land. I know people already that will not vote and they are in Delta. My friend went to the East and for burial and met some of their people there he did well to persuade them but to no avail. The matter is serious in the East.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Abemy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
ogascomax:

Do you know any IPOB man? You can verify yourself because I listened to the new leader of IPOB when he made that statement. He said PO was the making of the West to stop Biafran agitation and so they will not be an election in any Biafran land. I know people already that will not vote and they are in Delta. My friend went to the East and for burial and met some of their people there he did well to persuade them but to no avail. The matter is serious in the East.

As we speak, I am in the east, though not from the East. If you have been current since after Jonathan's defeat, they always threatened to boycott election, but we all know what usually happens three days to election, so chill.

I told you they are avoiding something.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by August1999: 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi in Benue is good. Please � brothers and sisters pls help me am a student of Kaduna polytechnic please help me am hungry since morning I have not eaten anything. The is my account No: 1466850033, access bank, Name: Augustine Adoga. This my first time of posting such and here is my no: 09023730582 pls any amount wil go long way.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by VawulenceProMax: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Bernice4ozodo:
e be like say this woman dey Lear from my mama oooh. My mama get degree in sucking preek and the evidence na me
you mama can't even beat ojuku. Or nnamdi KANU wife na this one?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by VawulenceProMax: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
edungene7:
idiot u think say nah remi Tinubu way be retired olosho for obalende?
that one only Sabi lick yansh. Tjos obi wife Sabi suck preek u can't compare rhem
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by MartinsD12(m): 9:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
Here is the moment Peter Obi and his wife arrived at the IBB Square Makurdi for the Labour Party's Benue State rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_znEnXnliEU
Man of the moment
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by simplesearch: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Morally speaking, a man who can keep to the wife of her youth deserves some commendation A man or woman who can break God's law to keep harems of partners in and out of a legitimate relationship can't be trusted to rule in the fear of God. Even if it doesn't hold true always, it's nonetheless a good litmus test for any would be a leader.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by mastermaestro(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
You are putting so much trust in a Nigerian politician. Well for your sake, let's hope you are not disappointed if he wins. And Speak for yourself o. Na God get me.

Exactly what I keep telling people. Obi won't perform a miracle if he wins.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by MoneyMustBMade(m): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Young humble billionaires couples
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
This is the most well organized political campaign rally ever in Nigeria.

Lolzzzzz

Lolzzz
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by onuman: 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
Wonderful, fabulous,marvelous, beautiful, presidential, pure love.
President Peter obi carry go.
Vice president Datti ahmed carry go.
Na una get our votes.
Emilokans and escobats back off.

See them. It's over for them.
Their conspiracy in 2014 led to Nigeria harboring the highest number of hungry, poor, and terrorised people on earth.

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by CoolAmbience(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
This man, Peter Obi, brings new hope to Nigeria!

Even critics respect him and are ok with him winning the presidency over their other opponents

The same kind of hope he brought to Anambra that plunged her into becoming one of the most insecure states in Southern Nigeria, just years after he left office....
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by socialmediaman: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
CoolAmbience:

The same kind of hope he brought to Anambra that plunged her into becoming one of the most insecure states in Southern Nigeria, just years after he left office....

Keyword there is "years after he left office" which is beyond Peter Obi's control

He actually did bring hope. Education, healthcare, road construction, bridges, security and many more.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Indispensable85(m): 10:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pdp don suffer sha.....
These people here voted pdp in the last election.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by olusanya883: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Well done to them... ...If only Nigerians can stop suffering and smiling to vote out PDP (Genesis of Nigeria's decay) and APC (the Height of Nigeria's decay)!If only...Well done to them... ...If only Nigerians can stop suffering and smiling to vote out PDP (Genesis of Nigeria's decay) and APC (the Height of Nigeria's decay)!If only......
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by mechanics(m): 11:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Testing the mic.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by CoolAmbience(m): 11:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
socialmediaman:

Keyword there is "years after he left office" which is beyond Peter Obi's control

He actually did bring hope. Education, healthcare, road construction, bridges, security and many more.

Lol..

Key word should be 'just years after he left office'....and not 'years after he left office'.

Your defence doesn't hold water. Leadership is about building strong institutions.

You don't build on weak foundations that will collapse just years after you leave office and say you are a leader....

Leadership isn't about one man emerging, and as soon he is off the scene, everything collapses. That isn't leadership.

Security collapsed after he left, and has degenerated even more. The collapse of security started even while he was still governor. The floating bodies discovered in the Ezzu river is a clear evidence of that. What explanation was offered by his administration regarding that?

Most roads constructed by him are ridden with potholes today.

Can you name and share a picture of just one bridge Obi built as governor?

If it is beyond Obi, like you posited, to build solid human resources and institutions to preserve and expand upon his accomplishments, then he has no business aspiring for the presidency.

Do not forget that Obi almost singlehandedly brought Obiano. So, if you think Obiano failed, then Obi is to be blamed for his incapacity in finding a fitting successor to serve Anambra people.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by VULCAN(m): 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Oga, relax.

Ipob are not omnipresent.

There are thousands of polling booths in the entire east.

Will they storm all of them on the same day?

ogascomax:
Him or Atiku will win but concern is coming from the East. Truth be told Obi is likely not to win because IPOB is strongly against is candidacy that election will not hold in the East and good numbers of IPOB are bypassing this election. Block vote may not come from the East and that is where his problem will come from.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by ufuosman(m): 11:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wow
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:21am On Nov 10, 2022
Peter Obi will Lule. The way his supporters made mockery of Nigeria on the global stage at the arrive town hall meeting shows how much lack of control he will have if landed leadership.

All the best to him and his ambition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,. / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr / Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.