Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment (33786 Views)

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by shortIGBOman: 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fear don dey grip this one. When Atiku eventually win, Ortom and Wike must go to Jail, we no wan hear story.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Deltafirstson(m): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
The video where he said " To hell with any fulani man"
Never made it to front page. But the video where he is apologising is already on front page.

Nairaland moderators na waoo
Because that's not worthy a lot to make front page.
The choice of words were too harsh.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by dessey(m): 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's not always good to run mouth any how grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by BABANGBALI: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
In Nigeria, we have a lot of VIPs, VAGABONDS IN POWER.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Itohanmiwa: 8:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Werey
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by duro4chang(m): 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Always think before you talk.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by asobo1: 8:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ortom talks like a drunkard.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by KanuSE: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol, oti fi enu kó jabin. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ZombieSlayer1: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

That statement was totally uncalled for.... The stupid Zombidiots that were masturbating over the comments forgot that their VP is a Fulani man from Muritania

Yes many Normadic Mbororo Herdsmen are evil murderers, that doesn't mean all Fulani must be cancelled for the evil of few

Ortom knows how to get votes and win election using tribal sentiments and insecurity

Laslas you'll choke on this Labor part that is always flowing from your mouth. Instead of you to advertise your bad market you're busy drooling like the rabid dog that you are
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by victorix(m): 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by phemmie06(m): 8:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ẹni tí wèrè pa ìyá rẹ̀, tí ó bá rí mechanic a sá ré.
He whom a mad person kill his mother, if he sees a mechanic, he will run.
So don't blame Ortom
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Antoeni(m): 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
There is Nothing to be Sorry About, Fulani is Evil, All it Stands for is Devilish,
Sorrow, Tears And Blood

2 Likes

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by abokimallam: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Governor Otorm, you don’t need to apologize to Bala Mohamed. He is a Fulani and one of those tormenting Nigeria.
The Fulanis herdsmen are virus to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Ireportlive: 8:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:

Laslas you'll choke on this Labor part that is always flowing from your mouth. Instead of you to advertise your bad market you're busy drooling like the rabid dog that you are

I did not see anywhere I mentioned Labour Party in my comment

But if by any chance you believe Zombidiots mentioned stands for Loser Party then you are guilty as charged
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by gabemuyi: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
One thing is clear Wike only made d election a win for Tinubu. I just hope obodidents are ready for a jagaban presidency because he go hot oo
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by adomuwiner(m): 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by KanuSE: 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Always think before you talk.

Be quiet.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Lama70(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Born again governor. Lol.
No balls of steel.

If your livestock business is in Osogbo, you may be the one am looking for.

I need buyer for 10 bags of cassava peels. I still have space left for 10 bags on the vehicle I chartered.
Thanks.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Munzy14(m): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:
Anytime they see Wike dem go begin para.. Awoof money dey purge..

Imagine person father being controlled and fooled around

Wike don go .. his brain don return.. next na comot Wike name from Ayu Ap.. that makes quietly he go run

I pity Wike walahi… the lesson go sound..

You carry Makinde Ortom ugwuanyi.. like say dem no get sense even with money

The only daft fool na ikpeazu… that one see Wike as god..

Jonzing sapiens
The way i dislike a man without a mind of his own eeeh lipsrsealed

This fools will realized who Wike is later on.

Dude wants to be the only candle with light in a pack of candle.

Narcissistic personality..

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by learnedJAMES(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ortom statements was out of anger, let's be In charge of our emotion, because living in Nigeria alone don reach to make person vex
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by duro4chang(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
KanuSE:

Be quiet.
Always think before you talk. In your own case your hand is faster than your brain. Get sense
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Mrlloyd: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol this politics
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ngadaAwo: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

That statement was totally uncalled for.... The stupid Zombidiots that were masturbating over the comments forgot that their VP is a Fulani man from Muritania

Yes many Normadic Mbororo Herdsmen are evil murderers, that doesn't mean all Fulani must be cancelled for the evil of few

Ortom knows how to get votes and win election using tribal sentiments and insecurity

shatap what do you know

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Curious345: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
Urchins will apologize to obedient after Feb 2023
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ngadaAwo: 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

I did not see anywhere I mentioned Labour Party in my comment

But if by any chance you believe Zombidiots mentioned stands for Loser Party then you are guilty as charged
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Realists(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
[url][/url]
Deltafirstson:

Because that's not worthy a lot to make front page.
The choice of words were too harsh.

Most poor Nigerians aka enemies of state want Nigeria to burn down. Forgetting that they will be the first refugees to be sent to IDP camps, while people like Ortom & his family will be chilling in Miami, with Hennessy in cocktail glasses.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by KanuSE: 8:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
duro4chang:
Always think before you talk. In your own case your hand is faster than your brain. Get sense

Be quiet... empty head. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by zudozz: 8:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
To hell with Buhari
To hell with Atiku

To hell with all d fulani terrorist!

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Hassanmaye(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by tyinfinity: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Peter obi the OSU should go back to the evil forest and tinubu should go to Aso Rock
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by UNDFTD: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sonoyom:
He doesn't have the balls Wike possesses but he wants to act like him.

He has MORE balls than Nwike or any of the cowardly governors in that hopeless and useless country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.