Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment (33787 Views)

FFK: I would Rather Stay In PDP and Go To Heaven Than Hell With APC (2019) / Ortom: Any Fulani Who Comes To Benue As Vigilante Will Go To Jail / Amotekun: ‘To Hell With Their Presidency’ - Afenifere Blasts Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by KennethEnyi(m): 9:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Ortom and Atiku can both go to hell.
Bola Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

God punish you
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Benrosaria(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Naira20:
Lol..you were deceived.
HE DID NOT according to the video clip.

Summary of the video is
1.Agreement is Agreement
2.To Hell with Atiku

Brother I don’t care, I hate saying sorry
Summary
We should own up to our mistakes
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by lereinter(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Stupid man called ortom
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Sonoyom(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
UNDFTD:

He has MORE balls than Nwike or any of the cowardly governors in that hopeless and useless country.
You can't even spell the Wike properly
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Naira20: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol.
I'm at a loss here o.
Sorry, I believe is admitting that you are wrong or that you made a mistake.
The bolded is what I don't get
Benrosaria:

Brother I don’t care, I hate saying sorry
Summary
We should own up to our mistakes

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by PStacks(m): 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wike will push u inside fire � and leave you there ..

I don't like people who don't have a mind of their own
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Gaabasky: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
I don't like castigating the whole tribe because of the atrocities of the few. I knw the havoc some elements of Fulani origin have committed in fact it's unpardonable but that doesn't means all Fulani are culprit.
Just like dementia white Europeans using the crime commited by few Nigeria against all
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by lexy2014: 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Period007:
The video where he said " To hell with any fulani man"
Never made it to front page. But the video where he is apologising is already on front page.

Nairaland moderators na waoo

When you get the video where he said "to hell with any fulani man", pls go and deposit it in the bank
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Ayomivic(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
The truth is bitter. Only the bastard would vote for another fulanis man into power after all they did to this nation and after they had showcase their agenda of taking other people's land.

They should stop using that language tribalistic to deceive us. We all know those that are killing our people
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Moneyyman: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
The apology is worse than the original comment.

Be a man and stand by your words, man.

If you want to apologize, then do so, but don't insult our intelligence by saying you didn't mean what you said or how you said it.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by smileyoo: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Why apologising for saying the truth. as a governor of a state, where the citizens are frequently terrorised and killed, after your several appeals for the fulani national leadership, to help stop the killings fell on deaf ears, can you honestly call them good leaders doing their duties ? have they apologised for the innocent lives killed in benue ? have the killings eventually stopped ? Ortom apologising, is just like somebody stepping upon a miliped and crying louder than the groaning milliped.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by naijapikin2(m): 10:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
On behalf of you Mr governor, I say.

TO HELL WITH ALL FULANIS!

If you're wanting for an apology from me, you'll wait till dogs grow horns.

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ATLIEN2027: 10:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
KennethEnyi:

God punish you
God is already punishing you, your drunkard village idiot father and your shit-hole olosho mother.
Now go and jump inside the Lagos lagoon.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by drewcee: 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na your pale go still suffer.
ZombieSlayer1:
The truth is that some people are taking this coming election as a đick-measuring contest; their tribe vs my tribe, which is the most foolish thing any right-thinking person should do at this crucial point in this country.
Even if your tribesman wins you wont be immune to bad government, go and ask people in Daura.

For your own good, leave tribalism. Those of you shouting Tinubu upandan know the man wont be able to perform due to old age but you're doing your best to foist him on everybody. Tinubu is content with just getting his name added to the list of Ngerian presidents, even if it means he's president for just 1 week. It's unlikely he'll complete his term if (God-forbid) he wins and Shettima will become president and we all know Shettima has links with Boko Haram.

In the end it's you, foolish urchin, who will suffer and maybe die for it. People were kidnapped on Lagos-Ibadan highway yesterday and it'll only get worse with Tinubu in power. You might be a victim some day.
Use your head
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Ubongdemaga: 11:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:
Anytime they see Wike dem go begin para.. Awoof money dey purge..

Imagine person father being controlled and fooled around

Wike don go .. his brain don return.. next na comot Wike name from Ayu Ap.. that makes quietly he go run

I pity Wike walahi… the lesson go sound..

You carry Makinde Ortom ugwuanyi.. like say dem no get sense even with money

The only daft fool na ikpeazu… that one see Wike as god..

Jonzing sapiens
my brother u r very very correct . Wike is using them like his PAs

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by UNDFTD: 11:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Sonoyom:

You can't even spell the Wike properly

You can remove "N" from Nwike or add "R" to Umuokuta thus creating Rumuokuta, it is what it is! You can't change the facts no matter how hard you try. So, STOP your charade and deceptive shenanigans! Why NOT also remove "N" from "Nyesom" and call him "Yesom?"
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Abelino(m): 11:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
To hell with you and whatever you represent.
Timatayo1:
Apologies not accept... To hell with ortom the wheel barrow

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ufuosman(m): 11:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Very good
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by NuruDiddy: 11:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mumu. Show me where he apologized
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Abokii8(m): 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
You have sounded a death kneel on your career. Fulani will remind you at the appropriate time. Same with useless wicked soul. Payback time will come sooner or later
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by BABANGBALI: 11:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Just imagine for a moment what would be happening on Nigerian social media space if Peter Obi was the one exposed by the U.S. for dr#g traff!cking and money laundering.

This is the worst kind of scandal that can hit any Presidential Candidate. Tinubu should honorably withdraw from the race if he has any modicum of respect left for Nigerians.

— Hon. Uchechukwu Elechi �

1 Like

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Alaminkd(m): 12:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Intellectuall01:
A Northerner wouldn't have apologized.
is ortom a southerner
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by NessFortunate: 12:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

That statement was totally uncalled for.... The stupid Zombidiots that were masturbating over the comments forgot that their VP is a Fulani man from Muritania

Yes many Normadic Mbororo Herdsmen are evil murderers, that doesn't mean all Fulani must be cancelled for the evil of few

Ortom knows how to get votes and win election using tribal sentiments and insecurity

you know, too much toxicity alters the brain. They easily forget that an insult on any fulani or muslim hits back to Datti. Among the three top Vp candidates only Datti that isn't address as H.E That to show you that politically he still has a long way to. Ortom apologizing is good at least he did so plus-minus 24hours later. Thank God Atiku has move on. G5 can keep acting like undecided folks. Na dem sabi.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by FuckOsuPigs: 5:19am On Nov 10, 2022
WibusJaga:

Apologies accepted.

Waiting for Tinubu to also apologise for foisting calamity Buhari on Nigerians. cheesy

Go and wait in alaigbo, he's coming to apologize to you.

Agbari Ojukwu

Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ObalendeCMS: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2022
Someone’s father...
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Newness2019: 6:17am On Nov 10, 2022
THIS IS A HUMBLE MAN OF INTEGRITY.

A VERY BALANCED HUMAN BEING.

NO MAN IS PERFECT.

GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by luluosas(m): 6:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Has Atiku apologized to Nigerians for saying that the North only needed a northern candidate for the 2023 election?
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by Aiel123: 7:17am On Nov 10, 2022
Ortom is a double- faced person.
In 2019, Ortom:
Vote for Atiku. He believes in ranching
Now,2022.
Ortom:
To hell with Atiku and anyone supporting Fulani
The damage has been done already.
His apology though right is damage control.
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by buzorcharles(m): 7:35am On Nov 10, 2022
They will alway find a way to make u tender apology
Re: I Am Very Sorry: Ortom Apologises Over "To Hell With Any Fulani Man" Comment by ZombieSlayer1: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2022
OkoRemi2023:

so who should we vote for and why?
vote for anyone you want, but just think very carefully. If tribalism, religion or political sentiments are the factors that'll influence your choice of a candidate it's better you don't vote so your conscience will be clear of whatever calamity would've come from your choice of candidate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC Declares PDP's Ikpeazu Winner Of Abia State Governorship Election / El-rufai Has Been Reduced From Dwarf To Leper; Abandoned By Buhari / Ondo Governorship Aspirant, Paul Akintelure Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.