Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? (40237 Views)

How Best Do I Punish My Mum? / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by techWriter1: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2022
which persons not you punishing him for Weed OR Not opening the gates
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Desusi: 1:29am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

@ bolded You didn't read where I said my phone battery died angry
Even if your phone was OK,he will never pick your calls. He has been engrossed with the weed (Igbo). Sit him down and look for a matured counselor to reset his brain. He has gone far.He is More stronger than you. Moreover, he need real deliverance.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by immanuelsize: 2:52am On Nov 10, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Tell that boy, nobody made it in life by smoking weed. Only people who have made it in life smoke weed without any complaints. Tell him to make it first, then he can smoke elephants and tigers, that's his problem.
you just ended up lying.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Kirkman: 4:35am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

It's my mother
She will cry and roll on the floor if she hear I chase him out. I still blame her for over pampering him. Always giving excuse for his bad behaviours now she has left me to deal with him.
I really want to send him back, what happened last night almost drove me mad.
Now he has comeback and still ignoring me.
Like seriously, I'm the one that should be ignoring him for what he did last night.
It's just becuz of mama that I trying my best to tolerate him.
You still get mind to dey fry egg for am. Person wey I for Don send back to village the next day or he goes out to rent a space of his own. What nonsense.. same mama that will roll on the floor. Let him stay with her.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 10, 2022
Tell him to stop smoking weed and taking tramadol, most likely what knock him out ... Drug abuse is the problem, solve that and have peace.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Candidlady: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2022
MisterMan123456:
Tell that boy, nobody made it in life by smoking weed. Only people who have made it in life smoke weed without any complaints. Tell him to make it first, then he can smoke elephants and tigers, that's his problem.

This your advice eh undecided
Idont know where to place it.. good or bad lipsrsealed
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by imagrg(m): 5:32am On Nov 10, 2022
Try to rehabilitate him. He is your brother and still has that youthful exuberance in him. I believe you can change him for good!
I had one like that too but today, he is abroad and a Pastor too!

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You still want to punish him after flogging him mercilessly right?

And you want validation from Nairalanders on whether to punish him the more or throw him out..... Hmmmm
your own weed smoking has been badly damaged collapse your brain

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Nov 10, 2022
Imagine, he lock u out, still dey vex for you say you beat am?

You sef come dey ask kweshion wether to send am back?

As in i wonder how some nairalanders reason!

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by anochuko01(m): 5:54am On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
If he leaves your house, can your parents handle him ?

This one will give you serious headache.

I would have suggested sending him back to people that brought him to this world but I fear he will send them to early grave.

From the look of things he's joined those Edo cult boys and criminals !

Sighs !

So he should send her to early grave instead?
I don't buy the idea of having siblings pay for the actions or inactions of parents. Anything she's doing is out of goodwill, and if he wants to be unfortunate, she should send him back to the ones that bore him.

She can talk sense into him and give him another chance, and if he tries it again, send the modafoker away.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Ebukaboss(m): 5:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Eeya sorry... Forgive him
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Smoking Indian hemp will turn a person to a criminal slowly. If care is not taken he might graduate to mupkumirii or ice as they call it.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by PlayMaker14: 6:19am On Nov 10, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
your own weed smoking has been badly damaged collapse your brain
Stop mistaking me for your Dad.

8 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Dshocker(m): 6:26am On Nov 10, 2022
Romanoff:
19 year old wey done dey smoke Indian hemp. You're not his mother, send him back to his mother let her carry her cross.

They are siblings and his actions can make mama die before her time...

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Dshocker(m): 6:27am On Nov 10, 2022
Nazgul:
Doesn't he have a phone you could have used to reach him to open the gate for you rather than banging on the gate for hours?

When next you have a visitor, family member or friends, state your house rules clearly on the first day of their visit, don't just assume they'll be nice, Nigerians aren't nice people, they're opportunists. If they can't abide by your rules, bundle them out of your house that very moment and stand by your decision regardless of how they beg or who they call to mediate on their behalf.

Believe me, when next they visit you, they would behave properly. 90% of Nigerians are mad, so you have to display your own madness so they can accord you some respect.

Try dey read, e get why.

4 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by ObalendeCMS: 6:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Family problem. Nothing consign me. Some People (same family) advised my aunt to send me away back then because they (not my aunt) couldn’t use me as a slave in their newly opened business venture. After 9 years, my aunt use style to draw me back close to her because the same people that told her to send me away desserted her and now she wants her 4 year old adopted son to familiarize with someone in the family so that he won’t be lonely and discriminated against amongst family members. Now is pay back time and I’m really letting her know that no level for her and her adopted son for my side. Better she returned the boy to the rightful parents. I hate the way whoemen act irrationally without thinking about the outcome of their decision. Spits

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Dshocker(m): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Nazgul:

By 7pm you can still find barbing shops operating around, or any kind of shop where you can plug your phone for a few minutes and give him a call rather than banging non-stop on the gate for 4 hours.

This guy, her problem no be how to charge her phone, she is complaining of her brother...

5 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Romanoff(f): 6:31am On Nov 10, 2022
Dshocker:

Mama no know before she spoil the boy?

3 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Barims(m): 6:37am On Nov 10, 2022
Stop wasting your money on that useless brother of yours, he already had a job sad sad
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Dshocker(m): 6:44am On Nov 10, 2022
Romanoff:

Mama no know before she spoil the boy?

It pains me so much when i see mothers these days overlooking issues that they ought to correct in a child with beating.

I keep saying it, no amount of beating will make a child hate his/her parents when they grow up.

I still believe in the older ways used in training up a child, than what most parents are doing now, and giving excuse that this is a modern world of social media, that it is best you talk to them, that they will change.

When a child already knows that, no matter what he or she does, non of the parents will beat them, rather they will only talk...What do you expect of the child, because he or she is already fearless.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by emerged01(m): 6:58am On Nov 10, 2022
Nazgul:

By 7pm you can still find barbing shops operating around, or any kind of shop where you can plug your phone for a few minutes and give him a call rather than banging non-stop on the gate for 4 hours.
She was coming from work with a dead phone. Dem no get light for her place of work ni?
She should let the guy quit security work abeg. Since she is housing and feeding him,there is no point doing that kind of work,she should just encourage the boy to take up a technical apprenticeship.
As per the Indian hemp na her cross wey she go carry o,she go dey pray to God for that one.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by udede(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2022
You need to send him parking for not showing remorse
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Axis313(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I use all the vex inside me and push the door open.
My room was smelling strong disgusting smell of Indian hemp. I saw this yeye boy snoring with music playing on speaker
I flog him belt as he was sleeping and we argued as I scolded him.
This morning he refuse to talk to me and even reject the fried egg I made

so I've started thinking of sending him out of my house. The trauma I experience last night still vexing me.
Should I punish him by not giving him money for 1 week
or
Should I purse him from my house?

Just as someone suggested,find a trade for him to learn,be it plumbing,electrical wiring,welding or tilling.Instead of remaining idle,let him channel his energy there because an idle hand is a devil's workshop and idle lips are his mouthpiece.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Great0ne1: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

It's my mother
She will cry and roll on the floor if she hear I chase him out. I still blame her for over pampering him. Always giving excuse for his bad behaviours now she has left me to deal with him.
Like seriously, I'm the one that should be ignoring him for what he did last night.
I hate this with passion. Most parents are responsible for the society we have today. Your child is not and will never be your pet. You are there to prepare him/her to face the world. You MUST understand thus to be able to raise a responsible human

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Great0ne1: 7:29am On Nov 10, 2022
Johnlegacy57:

you and your mother have problem. your children will probably be a replica of your younger brother
with all he did you still have the heart to prepare fried egg for him. see ehn discipline is not wickedness but it requires some level of wickedness[b]. please dear learn some tough skin if you want your children to be any different[/b].
Words!! Otherwise you will have deviants who will continue to torment you, in your own house, in the name of sibling and children
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Great0ne1: 7:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Dshocker:

So you are not aware that his actions can cause some serious problems for op ? When she was spoiling him and defending everyone of his bad behaviours, she didn't know there will be consequences ? Most parents are just terrible, especially the mothers

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Romanoff(f): 7:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Dshocker:

It pains me so much when i see mothers these days overlooking issues that they ought to correct in a child with beating.

I keep saying it, no amount of beating will make a child hate his/her parents when they grow up.

I still believe in the older ways used in training up a child, than what most parents are doing now, and giving excuse that this is a modern world of social media, that it is best you talk to them, that they will change.

When a child already knows that, no matter what he or she does, non of the parents will beat them, rather they will only talk...What do you expect of the child, because he or she is already fearless.

It's not just mothers, fathers too. But mothers bear the brunt more cause the society only holds the mother accountable.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by michlins(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

It's my mother
madam, you have your own race to run. Before he will land you in trouble,send him to the mother who over pampered him

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by lilyheaven: 7:47am On Nov 10, 2022
With the state he was, he won’t even hear his phone ring
grin
Nazgul:

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Romanoff(f): 7:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Bankerboy:
Don't ever try to push him away his your brother, just sit him down and talk to him. And maybe call ur mum to lay a complain about him. All this people telling u to pursue him from your won't do the same if it was their kid brother. Blood is thicker than water. I hope he is not making trouble outside?

Which blood is thicker than water?

I've sent my sister back home for her terrible hygiene after several talks and she refused to change.

Now my mum is working on her and is giving me updates on her progress.

Blood is thicker than water doesn't mean we should condone nonsense from siblings. Na so many siblings done kill their brother wife because of property.

5 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by brain54(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Reminds me of the song “ so allow me make I enjoy life…cos problems no Dey finish o eh. Everyday different wahala. Problem no Dey finish o hey.”
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by jimmychang: 8:20am On Nov 10, 2022
ObalendeCMS:
Family problem. Nothing consign me. Some People (same family) advised my aunt to send me away back then because they (not my aunt) couldn’t use me as a slave in their newly opened business venture. After 9 years, my aunt use style to draw me back close to her because the same people that told her to send me away desserted her and now she wants her 4 year old adopted son to familiarize with someone in the family so that he won’t be lonely and discriminated against amongst family members. Now is pay back time and I’m really letting her know that no level for her and her adopted son for my side. Better she returned the boy to the rightful parents. I hate the way whoemen act irrationally without thinking about the outcome of their decision. Spits

Shut up gee,nothing concern your story with this one.Nigga wan feel among.If you be good person dem for allow you stay.Now you want to exactly revenge on some innocent boy.Guy you no be good person.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

checkout Some hilarious Childhood Rumours That Went Viral/Worldwide / My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.