Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? (40282 Views)

How Best Do I Punish My Mum? / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? / Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by immanuelsize: 8:50am On Nov 10, 2022
chiefolododo:
Take him to church for deliverance
nawa ooo
everything no be church matter
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2022
number one rule if you are staying out late dont ever let your battery get lower than 40% also have a power bank and some credit in your phone just incase you may need to call someone for emergency Nigeria is hard, your brother needs serious brain resetting beating,he is lucky to have you as a sister,my nephew could explain better,now the boy is on point,back to the topic , your brother is obviously spoilt he locked the gate for one good reason which is to actually smoke and to know when you have arrived but nemesis caught up with him,he even has the luxury of refusing the food you offer him? i see,you know what they say? there can only be one captain on one ship,he would refuse the food in your house he has no right to remain,send him home to your mum and dont argue with him again.

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by ObalendeCMS: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2022
jimmychang:

Shut up gee,nothing concern your story with this one.Nigga wan feel among.If you be good person dem for allow you stay.Now you want to exactly revenge on some innocent boy.Guy you no be good person.

Every child within his age range goes through that phase he’s going through. What he needs is a little more support and some for of reprimand. I may not be good to you but I’m better to someone else & I’m best to myself. Me, first.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by dammywapes(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2022
d boy no know wetin God do for ham o u geh sisto wey help u with accommodation n feeding plus him go dey see tfare to work which means say him go dey save most of him salary. Him wan cm use him hand spoil d chance chai. Felecia u do well so far how u handle d situation u even cook for ham d next day n d boy dey do anyhow for u him no try. Ino geh advise wether to send him pack or not kna u bring ham in know how u handle d situation.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by WholeLottaDrip2(m): 9:57am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I have never felt so much anger when I remember what happened to me.
I stay in Benin, my younger brother visited me 2 days ago.
It has been 2 days of katakata
The boy is 19 this year
He is doing security guy for one plaza
But I'm planning to send him back to my parents after what happened last night

I came back weak and tired from work and my phone battery died
As I tried to open the outside gate. I found out it was locked. We only lock it only from 9pm
But it was 7pm
My neighbour had travelled, and I gave my brother the key, so I started knocking the gate for my brother to open.

I knocked and knocked and knocked no response. I shout his name no response and my phone was dead.
I was practically lock out of my own apartment
I shake gate, knock and knock still no response.
I was sooo angry and some people saw me and thought I was a crazy girl knocking at somebody house.
Can you believe that I was locked outside from 7pm till 11pm.
My arms are swollen from knocking for too long
No place to go and my co workers live far and no way to call them. It was a nightmare

Out of nowhere I summoned courage and climbed the fence with broken bottles and sharp metals.
Hmmmmmm for my own house wey i pay for.

I was praying nobody see me and think otherwise cuz it was around 11pm
Especially vigilante groups
Na so I jump enter almost break leg

Buh hw u grown and can't tell this is not the legal session for this conversation? no shades just curious
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by dammywapes(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2022
About d boy smoking igbo who never fu*k up hands in the air. As @ secondary sch i don dey drink alcohol buh ino let ham get to my head n again God bless me with brothers wey nurture me well through that stage of my life. Kna phase wey person go pass thru buh one gas fit handle ham well some of d guys we dey drink den sm dey smoke deir life no dey d same sm rob go jail cm back now i dey dodge dem cos ino wan associate with dem again. If e geh bak to him sense talk to him abeg cos if eno handle well that igbo go spoil him life. Felicia once again u b good girl and uno do too much by flogging him u even cook for ham next day haa omo u good. Ino go still advise u whether to send him away or not kna u go handle that one urself.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by WantsandMore: 10:27am On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:
I use all the vex inside me and push the door open.
My room was smelling strong disgusting smell of Indian hemp. I saw this yeye boy snoring with music playing on speaker
I flog him belt as he was sleeping and we argued as I scolded him.
This morning he refuse to talk to me and even reject the fried egg I made

so I've started thinking of sending him out of my house. The trauma I experience last night still vexing me.
Should I punish him by not giving him money for 1 week
or
Should I purse him from my house?
Set rules now, then get a copy of the key, if he cast giv m second chance, if he no hear word send m go purgatory until he repent , blood is thicker than water but do not spare the rod and spoil the child nah
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by wisdomkid: 10:49am On Nov 10, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You still want to punish him after flogging him mercilessly right?
And you want validation from Nairalanders on whether to punish him the more or throw him out..... Hmmmm

And you knowingly forgot the part where she made egg for him in the morning after keeping her outside her house for 5hours?
Preaching online, but if na you, that boy will be in the mortuary by now, or midnight bus to the village.

Smoking indian hemps in her house without respect? Abeg.

Boys who respect and appreciate help will do every sh!ty things outside and pretend inside the house. I feel disgusting when people lack common sense online.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Salihusaliheen(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2022
Take him to vigilante,let them reset his brain.1k would be enough for them
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by PlayMaker14: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2022
wisdomkid:

And you knowingly forgot the part where she made egg for him in the morning after keeping her outside her house for 5hours?
Preaching online, but if na you, that boy will be in the mortuary by now, or midnight bus to the village.

Smoking indian hemps in her house without respect? Abeg.

Boys who respect and appreciate help will do every sh!ty things outside and pretend inside the house. I feel disgusting when people lack common sense online.
Baba with divine wisdom, it seems you're too daft to understand that we all share different views online.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by cooooooks(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
You flog modern day boy with belt, ontop wetin?

You learn and you move on. At least this is your brother.

So, he will go out, work and do security then come back and do security again for you? Where is your key?

FeliciaOja:
My room was smelling strong disgusting smell of Indian hemp. I saw this yeye boy snoring with music playing on speaker

so I've started thinking of sending him out of my house. The trauma I experience last night still vexing me.
or
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Bobbiee: 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
Unpopular opinion, I blame YOU.
Yes. I am a very heavy sleeper, and, hemp aside, your brother might be as well. To avoid the problem of me sleeping while someone is locked out, we just get seperate keys. So that if after knocking a few times and no answer, you simply assume either I'm out of the house or asleep. You can't expect people to be running out to open gate everytime you knock, when we're not gatemen.

Get your own key.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Germi9: 12:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
doggedfighter:
If he leaves your house, can your parents handle him ?

This one will give you serious headache.

I would have suggested sending him back to people that brought him to this world but I fear he will send them to early grave.

From the look of things he's joined those Edo cult boys and criminals !

Sighs !
Where are you from?
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Geovanni412(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

or

grin. This matter no hard. Change your locks or collect his key from him. Have him come to your workplace before the both of you go back home.
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by money121(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

or
19yrs taking drug already

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by MJBOLT: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
kick the fool out of your house or he will be the end of you.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by ednut1(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
I no give my parents problems. Any child that will want to give me problems na disown things o. Ko ori buruku e jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Fearyourcreator: 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

or
Tinubu why
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by joceey(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Babe ,you better send am back as soon as possible making him no go smoke hemp,come use hemp eye stab you for sleep.GOD forbid bad thing.My own advice to you
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by GloriousGbola: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
you will have to set ground rules going forward

no girls, no weed, no drinking

you want to do that - you do that OUTSIDE this place
also, if you get into trouble while doing any of these things, you Are OYO
you may want to find a way to adjust the locking of the gate so you can open it yourself if need be
or issue clear instructions to him - eg call him when you are coming home

the boy is actually very stupid and disrespectful - he had all day to smoke his weed and knock himself out, but instead he waited until an inopportune time.

give him one chances so they will not say you are wicked. after that - just make up a reason to eject him. make sure you change all keys if you push him out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by kingmsookwagh(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
One week of not giving him money? So you been dey pay am for doing rubbish! Chai!!!
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by unclejb2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

so I've started thinking of sending him out of nomy house. The trauma I experience last night still vexing me.
or
You are dealing with a junkie and an addict. He is consuming substances that are not Indian hemp.

Mkpurumiri and his cousins are being sold in your neighborhood
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by thundervirus(m): 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
What part of Benin? Nxt time state ur house rules
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by godofuck231: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hes not on just Indian hemp he uses drugs , he's bleeped , no carry load join your punishment when buhari don put you join junky own o, send him home peacefully, he's also ungrateful
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by concho(m): 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
You go soon collect wotowoto
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by gigabyte13: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Because of that, you come dey vex
Mtchewww
No vex e dey happen, the boy sef wan sleep
Sleep no get respect Abeg
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Ubongikouwem: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bankerboy:
Don't ever try to push him away his your brother, just sit him down and talk to him. And maybe call ur mum to lay a complain about him. All this people telling u to pursue him from your house won't do the same if it was their kid brother. Blood is thicker than water. I hope he is not making trouble outside?

God will bless you brother.
Many are just wicked

1 Like

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by cliqtips: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
For these reasons, send him back to her. I dont think you should be the one to pay for the prize of your mum's actions and inactions. Na advice though. You can't handle him at the look of things.

E go soon they carry girls come the house sef...

Whichever way, do what is right now.

FeliciaOja:

I still blame her for over pampering him. Always giving excuse for his bad behaviours
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by BarrElChapo(m): 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
FeliciaOja:

@ bolded You didn't read where I said my phone battery died angry

Even if your phone was on, he wouldn’t have answered don’t validate any useless takes by explaining any further.

Set boundaries especially that he cannot smoke Indian hemp in your house cos today he’ll do it alone before you know, your house will turn to a spot that guys come to smoke soon they’ll put you in trouble either with your landlord or the community at large. Be careful
Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by Freemasonry: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
PlayMaker14:
You still want to punish him after flogging him mercilessly right?

And you want validation from Nairalanders on whether to punish him the more or throw him out..... Hmmmm
Listen to yourself!
Una go just dey misyarn for situation wey be say if na una, una go overdo sef.

The stupid boy has shown no signs of remorse, yet you are condemning the sister for nursing the idea of punishing him; which is not such a bad idea considering all he out her through.

You sound like one of those entitled fellows, or perhaps you're exactly like the brother.

2 Likes

Re: How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This? by GodisFirst: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
He has graduated. It is late now. He may attack you under the influence of the hemp. He may not recognise you as his blood when he is high on drugs and as such could do anything to you. It will take the grace of God for him to hit a turning point. Just find a way to talk to him when he is normal and if he doesn't show remorse, send him for rehabilitation. If he refuses, let him go find his own house, as he is working now and he is already an adult. Sadly, your parents can't do anything more for him other than praying that God will arrest him alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.