Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,208 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? (1416 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Enacto(f): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
I bumped into an old course mate online after 8years and we started talking.

He is such a sweet guy but the only problem I'm having with him is that he stammers , has this speech defect and has a local intonation because he grew up in a local town.

I really do like him alot because he is a kind hearted person and I like him thou not sure if it love but I want to get to know him better. Have u ever dated a stammer pls tell.me your experience with them??
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by rickpat(m): 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
yes...I find female stammers and left handed females very very attractive...no jokes...THEY ARE ADORABLE TO ME... I'm not kidding...sounds weird though..but that's just me

3 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by rickpat(m): 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
Enacto:

He is such a sweet guy but the only problem I'm having with him is that he stammers , has this speech defect and has a local intonation because he grew up in a local town.

I really do like him alot because he is a kind hearted person and I like him thou not sure if it love but I want to get to know him better. Have u ever dated a stammer pls tell.me your experience with them??
just be patient when talking with him... overtime you will get used to his stammering pace of talking..about his intonation, while provided he speaks good English...it's cool

FINALLY,IF YOU CAN'T BE PROUD OF THIS YOUNG ADORABLE MAN, PLEASE LET HIM BE... DON'T MANAGE HIM ..HE IS A FULL FLESH HUMAN BEING..

GOOD LUCK

15 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
How is this a problem, or is it supposed to be one?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Enacto(f): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
He isn't someone who gets angry easily thou, I don't want to manage him that why I want to spend sometime with him getting to know him better.

I want to be proud of him anywhere asfar as he treats me better I'm good.

His English is fair thou I'm not perfect myself

His stammering isn't the problem but his intonation
rickpat:
just be patient when talking with him... overtime you will get used to his stammering pace of talking..about his intonation, while provided he speaks good English...it's cool

FINALLY,IF YOU CAN'T BE PROUD OF THIS YOUNG ADORABLE MAN, PLEASE LET HIM BE... DON'T MANAGE HIM ..HE IS A FULL FLESH HUMAN BEING..

GOOD LUCK
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by rickpat(m): 10:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Enacto:
He isn't someone who gets angry easily thou, I don't want to manage him that why I want to spend sometime with him getting to know him better.

I want to be proud of him anywhere asfar as he treats me better I'm good.

His English is fair thou I'm not perfect myself

His stammering isn't the problem but his intonation
okay,just take your time to get to know him more..trust me with more love and connection that you two are able to establish overtime,YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE INTONATION...at some point you will even love to hear him speak with that intonation... connection is key ..

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Enacto(f): 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
I'm so relieved with this .....thank you[ quote author=rickpat post=118262461] okay,just take your time to get to know him more..trust me with more love and connection that you two are able to establish overtime,YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE INTONATION...at some point you will even love to hear him speak with that intonation... connection is key ..[/quote]
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Enacto(f): 10:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
It my first dating someone with such,and I think the society sees it as a stigma
Magnoliaa:
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by rickpat(m): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Enacto:
I'm so relieved with this .....thank you[ quote author=rickpat post=118262461] okay,just take your time to get to know him more..trust me with more love and connection that you two are able to establish overtime,YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE INTONATION...at some point you will even love to hear him speak with that intonation... connection is key ..
u're welcome

take care and stay safe
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Enacto:
It my first dating someone with such,and I think the society sees it as a stigma.

And you (should) care, because? smiley

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by larryking78(m): 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Well, my sister, first of all. I see you are having infatuation towards him. Already you are selling yourself cheaply by trying to lure him with seductive look into your strange innocent circle. First, you should bindnthhat evil spirit.

See beyond his handsome looks, sweet romantic life, and peace you experience probably because you never knew him.

It is neither a sin nor a ln impossible mission to say dating a stamerer can be hurtful.

I have a friend back in the uni days he is stammerer, very peaceful, careful, friendly, well mannered tho I could attest the fact that I got hurt somehow in our friendship, unknown to him.
Life helped him, he married a sister from.same church, they are happily married, although they have their issues, every marriage does, what should be the bedrock is true love, perseverance, patience, and love peace and joy add spice your marriage with fun
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
OP, Stop ur Criticism.
Everyone has @Least ONE PHYSICAL DEFECT
I Know of a very Fine Girl Allround but has K-Legs..
I Also had one Babe those Days.
Fine BUT Too Hairy.
Her Body be Like Grassland! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Cutehector(m): 5:37am On Nov 10, 2022
This shouldn't be a problem.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Candidlady: 5:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Heard/read stammerers are extremely temperamental

And iknow Iam extremely annoying

Idont wanna die young

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by JOACHINpedro: 5:46am On Nov 10, 2022
Most stammers due to nervousness.
When they are calm, they talk smoothly.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Ebukaboss(m): 5:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Enacto:

it doesn't mean
is god that created him
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Jeon(f): 7:44am On Nov 10, 2022
I find them attractive.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Tenrack: 8:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you (should) care, because? smiley
why are you so smart sad shocked angry and I asked you to rub some of that on me, you been ducking like you owe me money. Is this fair at all? cry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by lifenajeje(m): 8:16am On Nov 10, 2022
No be person e be ?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by tarantino1: 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
F

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Pells: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
As long he is wealthy abi undecided
What a thot grin cheesy
Spits on your fallen bweast

1 Like

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Das1mama: 3:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
rickpat:
okay,just take your time to get to know him more..trust me with more love and connection that you two are able to establish overtime,YOU WILL FORGET ABOUT THE INTONATION...at some point you will even love to hear him speak with that intonation... connection is key ..
make she go marry lawyer na make dem use english scatter that her mosquito brain!
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Enacto(f): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
I went to a polytechnic b4 gaining admission to a university and I have spent 6years in uni
tarantino1:
Fake account created for traffic.

In your previous post, you stated that you were in 400lvl last year and graduated in December 2021. Where did you meet an old course mate from 8 years ago? Were you in the University for 10 years?

I've been here long enough to know that a new account with two super stories is a fake one.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by realestate99: 10:02pm On Nov 10, 2022
tarantino1:
Fake account created for traffic.

In your previous post, you stated that you were in 400lvl last year and graduated in December 2021. Where did you meet an old course mate from 8 years ago? Were you in the University for 10 years?

I've been here long enough to know that a new account with two super stories is a fake one.
FBI director general, Nigerian branch.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Enacto:

angry
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Bankerboy: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
I dnt really know your wahala here, you dey talk about intonation, are you a brithish or american? Nawa 4u o anty onyeocha.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Mermaid123: 12:53am On Nov 11, 2022
No, personally l cant cuz im one and i wouldnt want to give birth to chronic stammers
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by ObalendeCMS: 1:12am On Nov 11, 2022
Sister, go with the flow. Give that guy some loving & you won’t regret it for life.

Personally, I see beauty in imperfection.

One of my fetish is to be romantically involved with a beautiful, short, darkskin mute (not deaf o!). I will focus all my attention on her.

I know it sounds crazy. Right?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Magnoliaa(f): 9:11am On Nov 11, 2022
Tenrack:
why are you so smart sad shocked angry and I asked you to rub some of that on me, you been ducking like you owe me money. Is this fair at all? cry

SarutobiEky/hacks4dummies?
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Tenrack: 10:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Magnoliaa:

SarutobiEky/hacks4dummies?
yup yup grin grin by God.. I was fvcking right! smiley you're too smart
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by tarantino1: 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2022
Enacto:
I went to a polytechnic b4 gaining admission to a university and I have spent 6years in uni

Apologies then.

There's so many fake stories here and it's becoming hard to decipher which is real or not.
Re: Can You Date Or Marry A Stammer? by Juleeee: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2022
rickpat:
yes...I find female stammers and left handed females very very attractive...no jokes...THEY ARE ADORABLE TO ME... I'm not kidding...sounds weird though..but that's just me

Yeah, really wierd.

(1) (Reply)

"I Found It Strange" Fans Reacted After Actress Toyin Abraham Discloses Her Husb / Isreal Replies Iran, 903 Dead, 357 Injured, 500 Plus Missing / I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.