Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? (32834 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / Akinwunmi Adesina: Stop Marrying Small Girls; Marry Your Age Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 3:18pm On Apr 24
Why is it that most ladies don't want to date or marry their age mates?

Is there a taboo in it?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Sapasenator: 3:28pm On Apr 24
labake1:

Is there a taboo in it?

Most ladies mature beyond their age mates who are males.

What about you, are you dating your age mate?

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by JUMO95: 3:30pm On Apr 24
labake1:

Is there a taboo in it?

Their age mates don't have the financial capacity to maintain a married lifestyle

202 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Sonnobax15(m): 3:30pm On Apr 24
grin
It's not real advisable cha......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:32pm On Apr 24
labake1:

Is there a taboo in it?
Maturity

Is not all about the money

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 24
labake1:
Is there a taboo in it?

is dating/marrying your agemate a necessity to have a successful marriage? women should marry who they desire, and if the men that approach them are older then so be it.

here is a simple clue: many men prefer dating/marrying younger women (if in doubt, go ask Ned and his Regina).

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by TheWinterBird(f): 3:35pm On Apr 24
Whoever said that? It's best to date or marry one's age mate. You'll have more in common and all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Reminderz: 3:41pm On Apr 24
men date down, women date up... only a man can marry a lady who has nothing to offer, women don't unless she absolutely has no other options or just looking for a sperm donor...

211 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Solofresh2: 3:49pm On Apr 24
Actually as a guy,all the girls have dated in my life are older than I do apart from my first girlfriend whom we share the same age.My pastor's daughter then I dated next was 2 years older and even the next lady I dated in school who had a child but didn't tell me until I found out cool myself was four years older

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by shortgun(m): 3:53pm On Apr 24
A woman at her prime will be between
19 to 23
While a man at his prime will be between
35 to 45
You will expect the two primes to connect more

159 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 7:34pm On Apr 24
Sapasenator:

Most ladies mature beyond their age mate.

No, my age mates are not around me

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 7:38pm On Apr 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Maturity

Is not all about the money

I don't think maturity is by age because some younger people are sensible than most older folks. I believe that if the person is sensible irrespective of the age, it's a YES.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24
labake1:

I don't think maturity is by age because some younger people are sensible than most older folks. I believe that if the person is sensible irrespective of the age, it's a YES.
But in most cases experience comes with age

That's why you hear people say he or she has come of age, more wiser.

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 7:46pm On Apr 24
VeeVeeMyLuv:

But in most cases experience comes with age

That's why you hear people say he or she has come of age, more wiser.

That's true

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Madups(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24
labake1:

Is there a taboo in it?
lets get this right.. Nigerian ladies. Its obvious na. Na money they want. At least in almost all cases.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Fiscus105(m): 7:57pm On Apr 24
labake1:

Is there a taboo in it?

Are you not a female? I think you should tell us ur own experience in dating older men.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Proserpina: 8:07pm On Apr 24
I will knock my age mate, I can't do that to someone older cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by karkinase(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24
A man should be @ least 7 years older than his babe. Women age faster with 5+ age to men. A 23 year old girl is literally 28yrs. and men age slower 5- to their age. So a 28yrs man is literally a 23yrs old.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by KingLennon(m): 6:11am On Apr 25
The older the better...but money can break those protocols sha....sad

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:30am On Apr 25
labake1:

Is there a taboo in it?
Because most of their age mates no dey get the kind money wey them want.
If na their younger ones get money. Them go gladly date them too.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by labake1(f): 8:27am On Apr 25
Fiscus105:

Are you not a female? I think you should tell us ur own experience in dating older men.

My age mates are not ready for relationship

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Fiscus105(m): 9:41am On Apr 25
labake1:

My age mates are not ready for relationship

....not ready for relationships or not ready for serious relationships?

The last time I checked, young sharps still want bestie stuff o.
I mean, craving for Friend With Benefits!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Nice2023(m): 9:46am On Apr 25
Sapasenator:

Most ladies mature beyond their age mate.

Hmm

I am one year older than my wife and she is looking wonderful. Na money be the koko.

If u have money and u guys eat good food forget older than who.

Poverty of both mind and cash is the problem here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Exceed15: 9:47am On Apr 25
Maturity. Experience. Achievement.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by michlins(m): 10:04am On Apr 25
In Nigeria,a thirty year old guy is starting to get on his feet meanwhile a woman of the same age is called "evening newspaper"

You already know this but just want to make noise and show the women in bad light

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by wwwtortoise(m): 10:34am On Apr 25
The Same reason why men want a younger obedient and chaste woman.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Asmmi: 10:34am On Apr 25
Most Nigerian ladies you meant. Nigerian ladies believe their husbands must die before them, hence they can't marry their mate

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by mytime24(f): 10:35am On Apr 25
For respect and maturity 🖐️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by NothingDoMe: 10:35am On Apr 25
Nigerian women, to be specific, and it revolves around respect.

They have not fully respected men older than them. Is it their age mates they want to respect?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by Klington: 10:35am On Apr 25
tongue
Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by omowolewa: 10:35am On Apr 25
Responsibility

Wisdom is expected to come with age

Except you are a simp, you may not respect your young spouse

Where no respect, there may be contempt that leads to gbassss gbosss

But marry for love sha

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? by slaawomirr: 10:35am On Apr 25
Damnnn niggar

Grab my weed to read comments

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Egg Saga: Why She Really Got Slapped / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *day 2*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.