Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi (27865 Views)

Hushpuppi Film: Aremu Afolayan To 50 Cent 'I’m The One You’re Looking For' / Skill House: Cameraman On 50 Cent's New Movie Faints Due To Gory Scenes / Thief Burnt Alive: A Movie Scene That Looks So Real (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by ModCaller: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
ecolime:
Ramon Abbas Omo oro.

Massive legitimate cash out for him and 50.

Maybe he don scam 50 cent before sef grin

But this movie could glamorize scam oo

We have so many movies about scam, credit card fraud, con artists.

Nothing new.
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Crafteck1: 8:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Convicted criminals don't have rights to movies made about them ...most of u here are just too ignorant

Its called son of sams law, and easily bypassed.
1 not all states
2 a "friend" of hush can help them with the needed info and insights into the crime and get paid, hush "doesn't get paid"... Directly grin

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by jimmychang: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2022
Crafteck1:

Are you a gamer? Fifa has full licence and uses player names, stadium names, jersey etc at will, Pes didnt, so the had ranaldi as ronaldo... Etc...

Thus one dey drive go left,is hush a footballler? No

Nigga is a convicted criminal my guy...even if them use him name he no go see anything

The movie abo series made of that serial Killer Jeffrey Darmer him family no see shishi even him papa grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Crafteck1: 8:39am On Nov 10, 2022
jimmychang:

Image rights lwkmd
You think the US criminal or justice system are fools.If na so even serial killers go dey collect royalties na.Nigga is doomed for life.The US will drain everything out of him and dump his shell for you guys.He will come back empty and broke.

May we live long enough to see it...
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by naijapikin2(m): 8:40am On Nov 10, 2022
If 50 kobo likes let him do a movie about "hot-dogs"
Rabbish!
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by gonkin(m): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2022
I believe its more like a reference thing not aimed directly. Producers know how to turn it around in their favor.
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Careente7(m): 8:46am On Nov 10, 2022
crossfm:
Hehehe .

Legends of yahoo part one and two grin grin.
��������
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Careente7(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2022
FreebiesGRAM:
Make a movie of a cyber criminal and cash out legit money.

Smart move.
indeed��
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:49am On Nov 10, 2022
Hushpuppi I salama for you
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Eagba(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2022
sonature1:

How did you know the name wasn't trademarked or patented? undecided
sonature ha! You are struggling to be correct
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Duru009(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Hope the guy will be PAID heavily.....
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 10, 2022
Menclothing:
This movies will make hush cashout minimum of 10m dollars royalties

Una go just open mouth waaaaa dey yarn anyhow

Which one is he will cash out big?

Is hushpuppy a brand or registered trademark? Highest na charity the money go go to, besides the puppi has no single penny in the movie.. quote and no reply cus y'al don't know how it works

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Eagba(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2022
Hornome:
I've always known this guy is not going to suffer for his actions and I'm not keen to see him suffer too. That is jail term it is just a form of mild reprimand from the USA government to let him know what he did his not constitutional. The USA government recognize brain when they see one. Do you what it takes to hack the FBI sha grin
The guy will make more money even while prison cus don't be surprised the USA is using him for other purposes.
olodo don land

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by vivalavida(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2022
windvane:
na 50 cent of G unit him think say dey ball now..Any script 50 touches,turns to a blockbuster

As in

Man has got the midas touch.
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

Yoruba criminals to the world...are u sure u are mentally ok??

No pour me saliva abeg!
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by MrBroke(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2022
He ain't making no money off it. People and their ogogoro thinking. He is a criminal so he ain't getting paid even if it went to court. Ask El Chapo?

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Bigchristo: 9:08am On Nov 10, 2022
samdavjustin:
So guys it looks like 50cent wants to produce series about the life of HUSPUPPI.
I personally can not wait for this to drop!!
50 cent wan make Hushppopi blow again, there’s no way he will be producing this movie without paying Hushppopi
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Streetmovement(m): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Anything from 50 I'm down for it
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Allisgud: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2022
Hope the movie will contain the scene where he always disses Nigeria musicians
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Allisgud: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Hush puppy is now popular next to Pablo Escobar,Chris brown use him in a line in one of his song now 50

2 Likes

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by AdeWire001: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

He is no legend...he is a criminal ....stop celebrating nonsense

Die
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by AdeWire001: 9:20am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingcalls:

He will not make a kobo from it

ur eyes go soon clear
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by AdeWire001: 9:22am On Nov 10, 2022
ogaemma:
I don't understand, are we celebrating fraud and crime?
Why will some youth see this fraudster as a legend?
Do they know the meaning of a Legend?
This generation have been disoriented.

your opinion is not needed
Go rest
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by juniorstar(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2022
samdavjustin:
So guys it looks like 50cent wants to produce series about the life of HUSPUPPI.
I personally can not wait for this to drop!!
Netflix official
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Kingcalls: 9:33am On Nov 10, 2022
AdeWire001:

Die
[q
Buddha3:

No pour me saliva abeg!
uo
Crafteck1:

Its called son of sams law, and easily bypassed.
1 not all states
2 a "friend" of hush can help them with the needed info and insights into the crime and get paid, hush "doesn't get paid"... Directly grin
te author=AdeWire001 post=118270433]

ur eyes go soon clear[/quote]

Look at them...associate of Afonja criminals ... celebrating their fellow criminal...pls u all should mark their moniker...do business or believe them at ur own risk ... they are fraudsters and celebrate fraud ... they have contributed to those that committed suicide due to getting defrauded ... evil people de this NL
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Kingcalls:
[quote author=AdeWire001 post=118270433]

ur eyes go soon clear

Look at them...associate of Afonja criminals ... celebrating their fellow criminal...pls u all should mark their moniker...do business or believe them at ur own risk ... they are fraudsters and celebrate fraud ... they have contributed to those that committed suicide due to getting defrauded ... evil people de this NL

You're obviously too slow in the head to understand very basic sarcasm.

Shift abeg! No be me cause your misfortune.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by kingthreat(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
big7:
The kinda cartel wey hushpuppi go belong or join when he finally leave jail ehn go big cos the fame of the lawsuit has really made him popular...I'm not seeing him broke after his jail term..

Some set of bad people would really be dieing to learn how he does or pull those kinda fraudulent strings..they will want to meet him both in prison and after his terms served.

The day he gets repatriated back to Nigeria after his release will be one big time party.
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by tiswell(m): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2022
Magnoliaa:
If it's gonna be anything like Power, I'm down for it. cheesy
Ghost,Tommy,kanan...you sabi wink

1 Like

Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Magnoliaa(f): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2022
tiswell:
Ghost,Tommy,kanan...you sabi wink

One of the best series in the whole world. cheesy
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by McStoic(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
Nna meen
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Solitechworld(m): 10:24am On Nov 10, 2022
SouthCaroliina:
it’s complicated cos either you usually have a hard time understanding things or you didn’t follow the timeline and started watching the spinoff that was buzzing.
lol... what I meant by the word "complicated" has nothing to do with understanding the movie...

I meant there are too much of suspense......
Re: 50 Cent To Make A Movie Series About Hushpuppi by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 10, 2022
Well he is for Real .. 50 Cent the living legend: Get Rich or Die Trying...
Don't look to the sky no more , the U.S would sha make it's money back ...
Netflix : Hushpuppi Ray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: Femi Bakre Starts #JusticeForTobi Campaign For His Brother, Tobi Bakre / Bbnaija: Dencia 'Why Tacha Needs To Tell Her Fans To Vote For Mercy' / Goldie Evicted From BBA Stargame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.