Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video (67879 Views)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by azpekuliar: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oju4190:
i dont use restuarant toothpick.......some hiv patient will use them and put them back to the cup to others to reuse

na wa o which kain wickedness be that
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by nihinlade(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Fortunately, she cannot infect anyone.
1. The zobo's acidity will kill the virus.
2. The stomach acidity will kill the virus
3. If none of the above 2 are able to kill the virus, it will be treated out in digestion, which is 90% impossible to survive the digestion process.
4. Even if the virus survives the zobo environment, it can not still be transmitted unless there is an opening in the mouth or throat though which it can slip into the victim's blood.

2 Likes

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Juniorangel(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
I don't think blood can digest in the stomach.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
The recurring dangers of eating outside in every place!

Well, you people have succeeded in putting legit businesses in trouble.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Benrosaria(m): 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
How I feel is that this news knowing that it isn’t suppose to be aired and shared has done a job of rendering anyone selling zobo back to the trenches...

Lolol Nigeria is getting wessser
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Sleekfingers: 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheedyJ:
I listened to the program and the worse part is she is hiv positive. This is one of d few reasons I don't eat out. Human beings and wickedness eh, chai.

Nigerians and wickedness........
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Angelfrost(m): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
Juniorangel:
I don't think blood can digest in the stomach.

Yeah... I honestly don't see the virus surviving.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Freshgrace4life(f): 1:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
:oo I no kukuma dey drink zobo ...
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Starzo: 1:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
36STATES:

Thank you for your enlightened post. Dead brain Nairlanders will believe this crap without asking questions or making efforts to analyse the possibility of such thing happening. If it was possible, boko harem or Islamic state would have used it to wipe out their enemies.
You sef you just exposed yourself as being a 'dead brain' for insinuating that hiv is a potent killing tool that Boko Haram or anybody can use to quickly eradicate their enemies.

Hiv is not a death sentence ...get that into your numb skull

Those who live in glass houses should'nt...... complete it yourself
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Starzo: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
After God fear woman

Even devil dey learn for where women wickedness dey
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Raychee(f): 1:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
Any drink not packaged and sealed from a regulated company, you won't ever catch me drinking it. Home made zobo or nothing. By the way, i don't think zobo can host HIV virus.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by chysam: 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mercury12:
What about the one that said she mix her menstrual blood to cook for men.
When ask why she does that she said men don't have sense?!
Can u imagine this gender.
May God save us from karashikas evil daughters of Jezebel
Dis one better oo
Once fire burn the food,yawa no dey

But dey oda one,hmmmm

For me,it is bye bye to any drink wey I no take my hand prepare
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Tonymegabush1(m): 1:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
If I wan drink zobo i prepare it myself but than all this nonsense we sip outside
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Raychee(f): 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
GALAXY11:
U see sobo,kunu and the rest,na no go area for me..

How anybody can see these women picking bottles from the streets and still buy zobo and the likes still baffles me.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by neonly: 1:21pm On Nov 10, 2022
Dis one don spoil zobo buzz watch how people go dey avoid d drink
Witch
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Engr1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Whaaaaaat

Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjkTKvcvJo

Wait a minute shocked What did she just say??

Lady confesses to mixing her blood with Zobo to sell after contracting HIV shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Be careful out there folks!!!

Source: Wazobia FM Lagos

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Havertz10: 1:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
Stupid story

The virus will die by the time it gets to the stomach.

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Leiylau(f): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
Africa is dull , its hiv virus will die before it reaches the consumers mouth.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by CheapHomes1: 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bvlgari:

Lady confesses to mixing her blood with Zobo to sell after contracting HIV shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How does she get the blood?

Does swallowing blood of a HIV positive person cause HIV?
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Dearlord(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2022
Illiteracy !

Come on with your infected HIV blood and I will suck you dry
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by CheapHomes1: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2022
CheedyJ:
I listened to the program and the worse part is she is hiv positive. This is one of d few reasons I don't eat out. Human beings and wickedness eh, chai.

How does get the blood she uses? Can swallowing the blood of a HIV positive person cause HIV?
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by johnabumere: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Non n void...The virus doesn't last outside its or human body...The virus is dead on arrival...let's b careful,black man too wicked...The lady in question should be arrested and sentence to death by electric shock....what a stupid woman
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Geesaintagape: 1:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Finally , fortunately the nurse she claimed to be is the illiterate type
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Geesaintagape: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Finally , fortunately the nurse she claimed to be is the illiterate type who knows nothing about HIV pathology
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by devil007: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjkTKvcvJo

wic*ed woman
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Originalsly: 1:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Hmmmm....... interesting. One bad apple spoil the whole barrel. Zobo sales would be crashing and people be wondering why. That lady need to be hunted down and dragged to court .... sentenced to life in prison ... in isolation.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
So far u don't have ulcer or any cut in ur degestive system u will not be infected, fear not poeple
cool
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
HIV virus that cannot survive 60 seconds outside ...I laugh
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by naijapikin2(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
uchaymart:
The main reason I stopped taking that shet called zobo for over 17years now.
People are wicked out there
genius! So you knew someone would eventually put her blood in zobo, so you stopped taking it in advance. Genius genius. cool
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by SocialJustice: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaMe4:
Well. If the aim was to transmit the virus, it was just a waste of time.
The pH of the zobo drink would denature the virus.
Not to talk about the acidic pH of the stomach of the consumer.
Very few would even survive just being exposed to air and varying temperatures.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Nickymezor(f): 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pure wickedness undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.