Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video (67923 Views)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W / I Just Found Out My Sister Is An HIV Patient : Please Help / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by sageb: 4:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahjkTKvcvJo

Wait a minute shocked What did she just say??

Lady confesses to mixing her blood with Zobo to sell after contracting HIV shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Be careful out there folks!!!

Source: Wazobia FM Lagos

This woman is wicked.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Cde1: 4:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Really
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaMe4:
Well, if the aim was to transmit the virus, it was just a waste of time.
The pH of the zobo drink would denature the virus.
Not to talk about the acidic pH of the stomach of the consumer.
Doctor i beg o,no reason hm
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Psoul(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
uchaymart:
The main reason I stopped taking that shet called zobo for over 17years now.
People are wicked out there

The Virus cannot live outside human body.
Once it is exposed to light and air, it dies.
It can only survive where it can constantly replicate.
So forget that, the HIV can't survive inside the Zobo.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by FullBlastLight: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
NaMe4:

U donminit!

U're jst being funny sha!

No scientific validation 4 ur claim!
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by madukaanaya(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad I pity u lots there that drink anything hawking on the streets .Anytime I travel from US to Asian country,I packed cookies along/buy it in their store b4 one short man go fry/serve me grilled toad,lizard chop lipsrsealed sad
na lie people like you no de progress
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by asatemple(f): 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
E choke!
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by ipobarecriminals: 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2022
madukaanaya:
na lie people like you no de progress
Effects of mmkpurummri + expired coding is affecting u upstairs. Check in Psychiatric Hospital.U go dey alright
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Tbaba001: 5:34pm On Nov 10, 2022
Geminita1:
cheesy Sexists, tribal bigots, same shallow brain.
Are you so afraid of thinking that you have to genderise and tribalise every issue.

Or you don't trust your brain in processing and transmitting information that you just put everything in a box to appear smart.

SHUT UP!!!!
gender wae de get conversation with serpent
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Annahh(f): 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2022
This further increases my list of why I shouldn't eat outside. I'm covered by the blood of Jesus. Una no go see me. God forbid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
PointZerom:
cheesy

Only God knows how many Urchins this Afonja zobo seller has infected with this virus.

Dunce Spotted...
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by ThatsONYI: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2022
shocked

WTF! angry
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Sammy5413(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Well that's one of the reasons I don't patronize all these home made drinks and sausages. I eat meals only at fastfood like Crunchies etc and not mama put. This girl should be tracked, arrested and jailed
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
The virus does not survive long after leaving the blood,
What she never knew.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by PattyMike(m): 7:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Waste of time, the virus can't survive for long without a host.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by PointZerom: 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2022
sirrvicc:

Dunce Spotted...
You're number 1.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Bahamas95(m): 8:18pm On Nov 10, 2022
The only zobo I drink is homemade.

But I don't think HIV can be transmitted easily like that.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by izubext007: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Life
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Clinghton: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
What happened next, was she arrested.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by chiefconerstone: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
The virus is very delicate. That s
Zobo solutions will denature the virus before anyone swallow it.
Wickedness at its foolish height.

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by doneback04: 9:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Bomb blast to pH citizens
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by uchaymart(m): 10:05pm On Nov 10, 2022
naijapikin2:
genius! So you knew someone would eventually put her blood in zobo, so you stopped taking it in advance. Genius genius. cool

Before I stopped taking it, I was drink from a bottle, then It seemed to me like I was drinking a glass of "blood", then I thought of " what if a w!cked person decides to add a mixture of blood in this?? That was how I stopped it since the .

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by junique629(f): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
Finally someone that thinks, the rest of una na sawdust dey una brain, you really thing HIV can be transmitted by zobo grin
samuelson06:
This HIV patient should think about something else because the HIV that I know can mainly be transmitted either by blood to blood or sexual intercourse.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by samuelson06(m): 12:07am On Nov 11, 2022
junique629:
Finally someone that thinks, the rest of una na sawdust dey una brain, you really thing HIV can be transmitted by zobo grin

Buy me a cup of coffee wink
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by skukimania(f): 4:00am On Nov 11, 2022
NaMe4:

What of people with stomach ulcer?
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by HardMirror(m): 6:14am On Nov 11, 2022
NaMe4:
the girl na mumu. There is no way u can get hiv from drinking zobo. How much blood she get for body sef to produce zobo everyday. Lol.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by HardMirror(m): 6:17am On Nov 11, 2022
junique629:
the gurl is a fool. She is just killing herself. How much blood is even in the human body that she thinks she has enough to produce zobo everyday. Lol
That virus cant survive 5 mins inside zobo.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Baaadal(m): 6:51am On Nov 11, 2022
The virus won't survive At all, she's an illiterate and a wicked person..

1 Like

Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Phlakes(f): 8:17am On Nov 11, 2022
NaMe4:
thank you boss, I am just pissed with the way the so called learned are believing that HIV can be transmitted through this shit
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:27am On Nov 11, 2022
NaMe4:
please, this must be a joke. Are you serious? Share your proof and source of this information with us.
At least I like that the woman is happy.
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by doshiyad1: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2022
NaMe4:

I thought so as well. It was just share waste of time. I pray she repent before it's late. As if na person send her mtchewwww
Re: HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Judolisco:
can't survive 30 minutes sef
leave the mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairalanders - FOLAKE Needs Your Help and !!!!! / 5 Abuja Hospitals You Should Know About / Doctor Claims Pregnant 15-year-old Teen Is Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.